PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is Nina? Haven’t heard of this latest BFF before 🙄

I wonder what happened to the follower who she was going to partner up with so PTWM could get greater insight into the BLM movement and this follower was going to help advise her what to post. That was short lived 😂 Just like this will be - still, at least it gave her a nice day out at playing shop 🙄

Hey Rachael - you’ve been collecting PayPal donations since 2016 and are still doing so (seeing as you have never publiclly told people to stop and cancel their monthly subscription). That’s 4 years of donations that you have failed to account for. Put the donations to good use for once rather than using them as a personal salary and try giving some £££ to families living in poverty. Might make you feel a bit better than crocodile tears whilst you eat out yet again tomorrow which no doubt you will.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Who is Nina? Haven’t heard of this latest BFF before 🙄

I wonder what happened to the follower who she was going to partner up with so PTWM could get greater insight into the BLM movement and this follower was going to help advise her what to post. That was short lived 😂 Just like this will be - still, at least it gave her a nice day out at playing shop 🙄

Hey Rachael - you’ve been collecting PayPal donations since 2016 and are still doing so (seeing as you have never publiclly told people to stop and cancel their monthly subscription). That’s 4 years of donations that you have failed to account for. Put the donations to good use for once rather than using them as a personal salary and try giving some £££ to families living in poverty. Might make you feel a bit better than crocodile tears whilst you eat out yet again tomorrow which no doubt you will.
Nina is the lady that hand all the food donated and she done the food bank the other day. i think it’s called Eat My Frog? or something along those line... “SOMEONE CORRECT ME ON THE NAME IF IM WRONG :)!”

Reactions: 2
Poor Rachel, only 4 more days of eating out until they will be forced to live on takeaways and maybe even acknowledge the other 5 children. But apart from that, the second lockdown won't affect her at all.

Reactions: 14
Also what I don’t get she’s got other ppl ‘volunteering’ there yet this Nina is treating rachette like she’s some sort of saviour? From what I see they’ve been doing it a while and places donate the food already, nothing to do with rachettes input seeing as she’s done FUCKALL!!!! Yet rachette is lapping it up like it’s nothing without her sharing it all yet what is she actually doing apart from telling the unfortunate to come get free food so She can play shops?? They obvs dont need anyone else donating food as she admitted it hadn’t all gone and will go to the local zoo. It’s mind boggling that her huns can’t see through her just using this to gain credibility and so far up their own arses just comment to get a mention! What is the world coming to 🙈

Reactions: 15
I just don’t get all the posts and crying from an influencer who over the last few months has posted videos of expensive sweet delivery subscriptions, brownie deliveries and eats out every week , l know I always say this but why don’t her followers see how hypocritical her actions are?

Reactions: 22
Nice new MacBook there, Rach 🤨 I got one last year and it was a HEFTY dent out my bank 🙃😂

Reactions: 9
and another AD how many is that this week?.. does she wear those glasses to look intelligent and smart?when she’s talking about learning with the kids?

Reactions: 7
Poor Rachel, only 4 more days of eating out until they will be forced to live on takeaways and maybe even acknowledge the other 5 children. But apart from that, the second lockdown won't affect her at all.
Its ok, she will still have her break away from the kids because they will still be shipped off to every tom duck and Harry like they were in the first lockdown. She will use the childcare pass as an excuse. (Granted the kids are allowed to see parents they don't live with so edie will go her dads still, tallulah will still see Rs mum, if they haven't fell out, the boys will still go to hannahs and Mrs browns) R will have even more deliveries coming through her door because she will be bored at home with nothing to do but internet shop, josh will get his £300 a month fit food subscription, she will start trying to plug gousto again and tag every single take out restaurant in Devon 🤷‍♀️
And more than likely she will sneakily still get her eyebrows done by Charlie and afternoon chit chat meet ups with astrid and jo !!! She just won't broadcast the meet ups like usual

Reactions: 17
She’s clearly so desperate for content that she’s resorting to uploading messages that people (allegedly) send her.

Reactions: 12
🎃Happy halloween🎃
The glasses, the cardi, the teeth! Don't have nightmares!
A9A67192-6167-4CE1-9F9A-30D8EF4C2936.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Also what I don’t get she’s got other ppl ‘volunteering’ there yet this Nina is treating rachette like she’s some sort of saviour? From what I see they’ve been doing it a while and places donate the food already, nothing to do with rachettes input seeing as she’s done FUCKALL!!!! Yet rachette is lapping it up like it’s nothing without her sharing it all yet what is she actually doing apart from telling the unfortunate to come get free food so She can play shops?? They obvs dont need anyone else donating food as she admitted it hadn’t all gone and will go to the local zoo. It’s mind boggling that her huns can’t see through her just using this to gain credibility and so far up their own arses just comment to get a mention! What is the world coming to 🙈
💯 what you have have said, I genuinely don’t understand how this woman is acting like Rach has helped her soooo much. Jeez she volunteered to put some food anyway in a fridge and lurked around the food bank shop. Are they all touched with the stupid stick down there (no offence to the people who live near her)

Last edited:
  • Haha
That's not a message to you, you daft bint. It's something you've screenshot from FB or IG. Thing is, we're not all attached to your arse blowing smoke up it so we notice these things.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nina needs to know what Rachaele (thieving of the PayPal money) is actually like...

Reactions: 9
Nina needs to know what Rachaele (thieving of the PayPal money) is actually like...
No doubt rachette has given her the sob story how the tattle bastards have made her hysterically vomit plus someone said previous that her mate Eden is best friends with one of ninas kids so rachette will play dumb and cry crocodile tears if anything was said. She thinks she’s untouchable. I do pray that ppl out her tho

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.