PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg just watched the you tube video. Clearly Rachaele funded all that stuff as I’m sure Betsy can’t afford it all now as her summer jobs aren’t raking in the cash. And I actually think Betsy adores her siblings but it’s just another off shot of part time scammer. Them poor apples with Rachaeles knashers round them 😂 and dick head josh. The masks an improvement!

Reactions: 7
Ratched telling a lady smears don’t hurt.. that’s fine Ratched it might not hurt you or be uncomfortably for YOU.. but everyone’s private parts are different, some people are sensitive to pain or it may be uncomfortable for them.. some lady’s have a high cervix and it can be difficult for them to do a smear test! ( like myself i have a high cervix and it does make it uncomfortable and a bit of pain for ME sometimes i can’t even have it done because the nurse has made me bleed SORRY if that’s TMI.. !) she really PISSES and off!! explain to the lady it may not hurt or may not be uncomfortable but it COULD BE!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ratched telling a lady smears don’t hurt.. that’s fine Ratched it might not hurt you or be uncomfortably for YOU.. but everyone’s private parts are different, some people are sensitive to pain or it may be uncomfortable for them.. some lady’s have a high cervix and it can be difficult for them to do a smear test! ( like myself i have a high cervix and it does make it uncomfortable and a bit of pain for ME sometimes i can’t even have it done because the nurse has made me bleed SORRY if that’s TMI.. !) she really PISSES and off!! explain to the lady it may not hurt or may not be uncomfortable but it COULD BE!!
This!!! I have a tilted cervix, and although it doesn’t last long, smears are painful for me. I had no idea what to expect from mine first time and was expecting it to be horrible- but for someone having it done for the first time who has been told it won’t be painful- it could easily lead to them thinking there is something wrong and not going back again.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Smears are different for everyone but so so so important (I suspect cervical cancer is a lot more painful) so instead of brushing off other people’s feelings about them, why didn’t she give better advice like you can insert the speculum yourself and also talk to the nurse - they’re so understanding and lovely. I’m lucky that they don’t hurt me much - I’ve had bikini waxes which have hurt far more and been more humiliating (some of the positions! 😖)

Reactions: 10
This is the woman that had a panic attack when she was having her coil removed so had to go back with Joyce so he could hold her hand #jdontthinkthathappened

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is the woman that had a panic attack when she was having her coil removed so had to go back with Joyce so he could hold her hand #jdontthinkthathappened
Why would you take your husband to have your coil out? I literally was passed from pillar to post as no one could get mine out, my anxiety was through the roof in the end but a wonderful nurse managed to remove it with no pain. She’s such a drama queen.

Reactions: 9
I would be surprised if this were true. Having worked in EYFS, they are the most protected by the government in terms of free food. Universal FSM means this child will receive a free lunch, if he is still 4 he will receive free milk every day and in our area all EYFS and KS1 children are provided with a free piece of fruit or veg at snack time every day.

BA4B3706-AF1E-4123-8D9B-F073337B2931.jpeg

I would be surprised if this were true. Having worked in EYFS, they are the most protected by the government in terms of free food. Universal FSM means this child will receive a free lunch, if he is still 4 he will receive free milk every day and in our area all EYFS and KS1 children are provided with a free piece of fruit or veg at snack time every day.

View attachment 295592
I agree. EYFS children will have it all provided for them. Either the child in question is just fussy and refused the school food or the hun is that desperate for aknowledgement from ratchet they have learnt from her rambles how to make up stories for effect 🤔
Or.... rachet made it up herself lol

Reactions: 17
Mine is high up too. I've had a nurse rummage around and say "I just can't find it" which made me laugh. I have to prop my arse up on my fists whilst they conduct the elusive search for my cervix 😆 They do find it but have to give a good scrape so I bleed a bit. It doesn't hurt but I am sore after the speculum is widened to the size of the Severn Tunnel*

*I'm following R's lead here and exaggerating the duck out of everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I agree. EYFS children will have it all provided for them. Either the child in question is just fussy and refused the school food or the hun is that desperate for aknowledgement from ratchet they have learnt from her rambles how to make up stories for effect 🤔
Or.... rachet made it up herself lol
Sounds like her own tit style of embellishment. She probably scrubs out the profile photos in tit she shares because they’re all sent by her from Betsy/Josh/Lula/Seb’s accounts.

I was devastated when Princess Diana and Mother Theresa died - just couldn’t fathom who would do all the good in the world. But the good lord looked down on us and gave us Rachel. A hero in disguise and not virtue signalling at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s finally posted about the rise in DV during lockdown (however only after somebody apparently asked her to)

Good job for those women in refuge and suffering from DV that lockdown didn’t start 7 months ago, and they haven’t needed help all that time isn’t it

Oh wait........

Reactions: 20
She’s finally posted about the rise in DV during lockdown (however only after somebody apparently asked her to)

Good job for those women in refuge and suffering from DV that lockdown didn’t start 7 months ago, and they haven’t needed help all that time isn’t it

Oh wait........
She so reads here. Even the ‘message’ about how their kid now has their entitled free school meal that everyone child gets of a certain age all because it was pointed out on here! Fake fake fake. And one question about the ‘message’ about the pregnant woman without a cervix that has to have weekly scans to check her cervix length??? Am I missing something there??

Reactions: 10
Support small business’s? What the business that gifted you a load of tit slippers? Clearly not struggling are they if they can give stuff away for free. Pull the other one you rancid witch

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but crying about poverty, sharing so many messages about people who have been in a crappy situation with money and being an advocate for the charities that can help THEN an advert for 40 pound bleeping slippers. She’s deluded. I was almost giving her credit. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 27
I’m sorry but crying about poverty, sharing so many messages about people who have been in a crappy situation with money and being an advocate for the charities that can help THEN an advert for 40 pound bleeping slippers. She’s deluded. I was almost giving her credit. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Advert because she’s just been gifted at least another 3 pairs. I like the look of Sheepers but duck buying them to fund her having the free ones.

Reactions: 19
Advert because she’s just been gifted at least another 3 pairs. I like the look of Sheepers but duck buying them to fund her having the free ones.
They were briefly discussed on the Mrs meldrum thread, she bought some for her mum, but there were a few screenshots of comments on sheepers page saying they're really uncomfortable/not received orders/tit customer service etc. They obviously spend too much time gifting to rach to actually look after their paying customers 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 16
They were briefly discussed on the Mrs meldrum thread, she bought some for her mum, but there were a few screenshots of comments on sheepers page saying they're really uncomfortable/not received orders/tit customer service etc. They obviously spend too much time gifting to rach to actually look after their paying customers 😡
They spend too much time gifting them to idiots to actually take on board the feedback from real customers. Overpriced anyway.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.