PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Advert because she’s just been gifted at least another 3 pairs. I like the look of Sheepers but duck buying them to fund her having the free ones.
Yeah I’ll be heartbroken 12 hours ago because mums can’t afford to give their toddlers milk while mine is roaming about in £28 (£21 with the discount) slippers. I’ve not been watching her stories wish I hadn’t now she’s backwards.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
They were briefly discussed on the Mrs meldrum thread, she bought some for her mum, but there were a few screenshots of comments on sheepers page saying they're really uncomfortable/not received orders/tit customer service etc. They obviously spend too much time gifting to rach to actually look after their paying customers 😡
I agree... look at the gifted babygros wilby were sent that hadn't even been released to the paying customer yet and when they did they were limited. But they have stock to send her for free??? Absolute joke.
I'm suprised shes not been plugging porky penguin recently considering xmas is coming up

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but crying about poverty, sharing so many messages about people who have been in a crappy situation with money and being an advocate for the charities that can help THEN an advert for 40 pound bleeping slippers. She’s deluded. I was almost giving her credit. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
She is so tone deaf. She's apparently had 'thousands' of messages from people about their dire circumstances. The next breath she's super excited flashing her gifted expensive slippers and trying to encourage people to buy them! 'They've got 25% off if you do a swipe up 😁' .... They're still expensive you idiot! How can she be crying over people's messages and then have the nerve to flash something she's been given??
Why didn't she say to Sheepers, don't send me anything, how about donating the cost of those slippers to a food bank or refuge. OR come up with a deal that a percentage from slippers sold goes to charity 🤷‍♀️

After the latest lockdown announcement, people are tightening their belts and bracing themselves to be hit directly or indirectly by Covid-19. Even those with money and who should be ok, are thinking about their expenses.
I expect a lot of people will be reigning it in and having a simpler Christmas this year.

To think, I almost gave her credit as well. She was actually doing a good job at highlighting something and just like that, she lost all credibility. 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I’m quietly optimistic about this turn around. Although the ADs are random in terms of context, at least she is now sharing her space with others and pointing them to places like CAB.

Benefit of the doubt, she has seemingly climbed out of Josh’s backside and awakened. (I always lean on the side of hope 🤞.)

Reactions: 6
You're all struggling and hungry but here's a discount code for some bleeping slippers.

Rach, you really are a twit!!

I’m quietly optimistic about this turn around. Although the ADs are random in terms of context, at least she is now sharing her space with others and pointing them to places like CAB.

Benefit of the doubt, she has seemingly climbed out of Josh’s backside and awakened. (I always lean on the side of hope 🤞.)
I’m just hoping this isn’t just the flavour of the month and she keeps following it up. What shes shared has impressed me but I think she’s become blinded with this lavish life she likes to portray. That’s why for me the ad for sheepers was completely distasteful to the message she’s trying to get across.

Reactions: 15
💔💔 refuges, domestic violence, lockdown”

Next story: “So I’m coming on to tell you some fab news” big smile, another ad, more money for her own bank account.

Sick duck.

6580BE57-7F37-4422-8988-807FBACAB248.jpeg
6EF33033-B09A-4BA3-B7EC-9E95C1636941.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
My slippers are from primark and I love them. I wouldn't spend that on shoes never mind slippers!

Reactions: 12

i am also hopeful that she continues sharing good information to help people. Hopefully through time she starts to realise how selfish, arrogant and greedy she has become

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but who lets their baby boy go to bed hungry because they’re too embarrassed to borrow £1 from their own mum?

That screams over-dramatised bullshit from Rancid Rachel.
I'm fortunate to not be in this position and don't think I would be but if I ever found myself in that position id bloody b doing anything for my girl if even resort to stealing if I had to.embarrassed to borrow a £1 im sorry no you wouldnt

Reactions: 19
I'm fortunate to not be in this position and don't think I would be but if I ever found myself in that position id bloody b doing anything for my girl if even resort to stealing if I had to.embarrassed to borrow a £1 im sorry no you wouldnt
I have in the past given money to friends who were struggling, not a lot but £10 or £20 here and there, and I always say I don't want it back but I want them to promise me they will pay it forward when they can - it may not be this week, month, or year, but one day they will be in a position to help someone else. Someone did it for me years ago and I always remember how much it meant to me at the time. I would always give what I could to a friend in need. If I found out I knew someone who was having to send their children to bed hungry I'd be heartbroken.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not only that but people can speak to their midwives and they can get them formula vouchers. Or a 6 pint of milk is what,£2?
I have not paid my bills in the past just to make sure my kids are fed. I always say to myself if things get bad enough for bailiffs to knock at my door then its just material things they will take of mine. (I know its scary and its not nice for it to get that far) and I'm not encouraging anyone to do that at all, my point is, I would rather be a month late on my electric bill than my children go hungry. Embarrassment shouldn't be a factor where your kids hunger is concerned. Like I said before, the first time I visited a food bank I was so embarrassed. Iv had help from the salvation army on a few occasions and iv had to phone cab. I haven't had friends or family to help on occasions either

• Sad
I’m sorry but crying about poverty, sharing so many messages about people who have been in a crappy situation with money and being an advocate for the charities that can help THEN an advert for 40 pound bleeping slippers. She’s deluded. I was almost giving her credit. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Wonder how long before she wears them outside or "dog chews" these pair like the dog did on 2 other pairs you know one left one right funny enough.3 or 4 pairs shes had from them and wibley 2 pairs!

Not only that but people can speak to their midwives and they can get them formula vouchers. Or a 6 pint of milk is what,£2?
I have not paid my bills in the past just to make sure my kids are fed. I always say to myself if things get bad enough for bailiffs to knock at my door then its just material things they will take of mine. (I know its scary and its not nice for it to get that far) and I'm not encouraging anyone to do that at all, my point is, I would rather be a month late on my electric bill than my children go hungry. Embarrassment shouldn't be a factor where your kids hunger is concerned. Like I said before, the first time I visited a food bank I was so embarrassed. Iv had help from the salvation army on a few occasions and iv had to phone cab. I haven't had friends or family to help on occasions either
My mum struggled after she split with my dad when I was younger looking back she starved just so I would eat.j remember her getting loans from places just so we could have things.vefore she met my step dad the amount of times we had no electric but we played by candle light,snuggled under big blankets as no heating but she made sure we were fed.nilk is cheap if that's whats needed.having a baby/child that young that has milk before bed youd get healthy start vouchers that would feed child.sometimes I swear her huns make tit up just to be noticed

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Desperate for content and trying to divert from conversation here now, posting a photo of wibble thats from yesterday when she creepily videoed him sleeping

Reactions: 7
But Rachel can't join cos that's not her name😂 she paid for the extra e
ABD3EF79-292C-4A78-8076-EA72DDF89DEE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.