PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think wee Joyce is standing behind the camera with buzz words on que cards??

They whole tit show of a family must all be in it together cause why hasn’t t one member of her family read her the riot act. If she was my sister/cousin/neighbour/school mum/workmate she would be getting well telt !
I'm just suprised that all the people she has fucked over in her past havent publicly come out and said anything... now that tell all book I would definitely read 🤣

Reactions: 16
They’ve only done this for Betsy’s tit YouTube channel. She won’t do anything unless it’s for cash.

58FC81D5-F68E-46B3-A794-665AA62B7003.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello! I haven’t long stumbled upon these threads. I’m stunned. I think I may have just got my head around who birthed who, who fathered who and who is related to who. Can’t get over the horse photo. I am puzzled as to why in many of her videos she appears to have forgotten to put her trousers on...she might be proud of her pink lady bits but I think we’re wayyyy closer to seeing them than we’d ever like to be. And I never comment on anyone’s appearance but I am completely shocked at her teeth. When someone posted her wedding pics, I couldn’t believe I was looking at the same person.

But the worst thing by far is the money. From what I can glean, people have been asking questions for a long time and she seems to be getting away with not answering to what happened with the donations. And why the tears every time she’s talking about things? We know it’s awful and I think a lot of people do what they can while keeping their own family going - I doubt anyone thinks “well I wasn’t going to give anything to that DA charity but seeing as you’re sitting on a bed with your legs out, crying then I’ll donate”

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They’ve only done this for Betsy’s tit YouTube channel. She won’t do anything unless it’s for cash.

View attachment 294637
I’m sure I said this the other week when Betsy on her stories was shopping for her YouTube and then silly cow put on her stories them carving pumpkins and tit! Everything thing she does she has an ulterior motive! She infuriates me.... and the whole tit show yesterday!!! 😡😡🤬 don’t get me started!!!

Reactions: 10
What on Earth is the smear test ramble for? Is it really necessary to give a blow by blow account of a smear to everyone? Stop saying fandango. It’s called a vagina you imbecile. After having multiple babies are you really embarrassed about a smear? I doubt it. Grow up.

Why turn every mundane daily occurrence into a post and then try to make it sound like a comedy sketch.I went to Boots and bought a salad but forgot my loyalty card. Hilarious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
What on Earth is the smear test ramble for? Is it really necessary to give a blow by blow account of a smear to everyone? Stop saying fandango. It’s called a vagina you imbecile. After having multiple babies are you really embarrassed about a smear? I doubt it. Grow up.

Why turn every mundane daily occurrence into a post and then try to make it sound like a comedy sketch.I went to Boots and bought a salad but forgot my loyalty card. Hilarious.
This is a woman who labels - box ‘fanny meds’ for her thrush creams , why try and turn a smear test into one of your long convoluted stories? Having a smear test can save your life , it’s as simple as that!

Reactions: 12
The whole country is about to go into a second lockdown. People are losing their jobs, kids are hungry, the number of suicides has had a massive increase. No one knows who is going to catch this virus and die.

Rachael and Josh: HAPPY HALLOWEEN
F8ED7EA8-A2E3-46C8-B5DA-FB2A27AC759D.jpeg

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is a woman who labels - box ‘fanny meds’ for her thrush creams , why try and turn a smear test into one of your long convoluted stories? Having a smear test can save your life , it’s as simple as that!
I doubt shes embarrassed at all. Shes had that many men see her flange and she describes it to 200,000 strangers weekly, its just another bandwagon shes trying to jump on.
I haven't seen her stories, but with her platform,if she wants to talk about things like that then highlight the importance of smear tests and checking breasts etc.. they are serious and nothing to be ashamed of. Its lifesaving

Reactions: 12
Snort! She now has two vegan daughters. I don't understand why she has to share private messages between L and B 🤷‍♀️

Omfg I thought those pumpkin/cat heads were stickers on top of the pic.
C1ADD17B-463A-4E77-AFFF-728F2C3C9CD5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes highlight it. Don’t make it into a long convoluted story and make up elements of comedy. I zoned out and switched off. Didn’t wait to hear the end of the story
vile.
Yes ‘convoluted stories’ with made up elements of comedy thrown in for added entertainment

Reactions: 8
Snort! She now has two vegan daughters. I don't understand why she has to share private messages between L and B 🤷‍♀️

Omfg I thought those pumpkin/cat heads were stickers on top of the pic. View attachment 294744
I’m absolutely crying laughing here. I spat a breadstick all over the kitchen worktop 🤣🤣🤣.
I can’t think of any amount of money that would make me do that at this moment in time.
Just let the kids do it hahahahahaha, what a pair

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she is the most kind hearted person you know, then you're in serious bleeping trouble. Especially if it's somone you've never met in person.
5B7D9420-F00A-4CB7-A8B4-A06348C89036.jpeg

Reactions: 27
If she is the most kind hearted person you know, then you're in serious bleeping trouble. Especially if it's somone you've never met in person. View attachment 294817
Just spent 5 minutes sobbing at her stories? Get a grip!!! Or do you mean ‘ I’ve spent 5 minutes on this post as a desperate bid to grab the attention of PTWM and get a mention’

Reactions: 24
Stop filming the kids asleep you bleeping weird bleep.
Also where's the paypal money? Will Rach be trying to get to as many restaurants as possible before the next lockdown, people are starving hun🤷‍♀️💜

Reactions: 16
Just when I thought oh that’s quite a cute family pic (especially because the parents can’t be seen!) there’s an ulterior motive!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.