PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or am I the only 1 that wonders what the kids actually eat for lunch and dinners as you only ever see the lovebirds out for dinner or ordering food to be delivered never the kids and when u do see the kids eating it’s always the same meals a roast or pasta.

Reactions: 18
Let’s play bullshit word bingo:
Lush
Horrific
Ideal
duck my life
Vomit/vomiting
Teething Terrance
Fandango
Twirling
I/Me/We
Me me me
Tit or tits
Bastard
Warrior
Amazing
So so so so so so
What have I missed?
I’m bored in welsh lockdown. Do you think she’ll play?
I liked her until PayPal gate and her jumping on any and every bandwagon

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Let’s play bullshit word bingo:
Lush
Horrific
Ideal
duck my life
Vomit/vomiting
Teething Terrance
Fandango
Twirling
I/Me/We
Me me me
Tit or tits
Bastard
Warrior
Amazing
So so so so so so
What have I missed?
I’m bored in welsh lockdown. Do you think she’ll play?
I liked her until PayPal gate and her jumping on any and every bandwagon
Don't forget her favorite.... "SO..." 🤣🤣
ETA... sorry just seen your included it.. my bad hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if she will adhere to the rules this time if we go into another national lockdown!!!
Will she shite. I've just had to put my earbuds in, next door neighbour has never adhered to lockdown and had friends and family round nonstop and they are currently having a party. I am in bits here wondering when I'll see my family ever again.

Anyway Rachel has gone to town on her stories today. She is absolutely clueless.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but who lets their baby boy go to bed hungry because they’re too embarrassed to borrow £1 from their own mum?

That screams over-dramatised bullshit from Rancid Rachel.

Reactions: 20
Okay. She is sharing other peoples stories in their words as I suggested. That’s great 👏. It’s a positive and a move forward. She just needs to ease back on the messages praising her. No one needs to see them. That’s the last piece of content I’m giving her. Unless I get a fee 😂. As you were ladies ✌

Reactions: 14
Credit where it’s due, for sharing and raising awareness. But she will have forgotten about all this by next week. Unless she does it all without filming it, but she can’t do that because she needs the attention

She is that clueless that she read this post entirely wrong. The hun meant die of embarrassment Rach 🤦‍♀️
She doesn’t even read them properly!!

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but who lets their baby boy go to bed hungry because they’re too embarrassed to borrow £1 from their own mum?

That screams over-dramatised bullshit from Rancid Rachel.
This sounds like absolutely bull any mother would immediately think of her hungry baby - embarrassment just wouldn’t come into it!

Reactions: 13
Why doesn’t she start some kind of fund raising in the area to help all of these people 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That 'glitter flannel' story has been pinched by so many people. It went viral a few years ago. I'm not surprised some of her huns are contributing to The Fairytales of Mother Grim 😁

Reactions: 10
This sounds like absolutely bull any mother would immediately think of her hungry baby - embarrassment just wouldn’t come into it!
Sounds like something straight out of the imagination of Bullshitter Barbara. No way would any loving parent allow their baby to go without food if they knew they could beg/borrow/steal something to feed them. Just no way.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.