PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree at Ts age she should be aware of ppl struggling for all sorts of reasons. Especially with her access to social media .. (and kids mag)

I skipped through the 40+stories of today .. I reached my daily Rachel BS limit seeing her grid post telling me yesterday was the “best day evaaa”

Edit to add! Granted the hun might have not realised what the best day involved yesterday as it’s not clear .. but here is Rachel giving restaurant tips on the grid post of her day at the food bank
AEAFD6AB-E8E3-44BF-AC0A-2DD38819139E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
She’s not crying because she feels for these people, she’s crying thinking about her and her “babies” being in that situation because that’s the only way she can feel empathy. She’s crying because she’s imagining it being her. It’s the only way she can force herself to care about others.
If she didn't have her ads or a proper job then I guarantee she would be in exactly the same position as people who need to visit these places. I know people who used to look down their noses at people who struggled through no fault of their own and said they would never be in that position etc and now they are exactly that and are probably feeling guilty about previously thinking like that. Your circumstances can change in a second. And she needs to stop being stuck up about it because it COULD very well happen to them. Her ads aren't guaranteed and they aren't a stable income, she could struggle to find a job in the current crisis too. So she's probably crying because she's secretly shitting herself (although I don't believe they are really tears for one second)

Reactions: 15
“I had a ten minute walk with her and”

long pause while I try to think of what story I can make up next......:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
🤮when she was on about the smear and said about her “ lady bits being nice and pink” 🤮 could of left that detail out!
I know 😷 I find her so ugly! And I hate hate hate having to get so personal but the way she is makes her look super ugly.
Plus I mean....she's gone right down hill in what? A year?
Where the fu%& is the paypal money???

Reactions: 12
I agree at Ts age she should be aware of ppl struggling for all sorts of reasons. Especially with her access to social media .. (and kids mag)

I skipped through the 40+stories of today .. I reached my daily Rachel BS limit seeing her grid post telling me yesterday was the “best day evaaa”

Edit to add! Granted the hun might have not realised what the best day involved yesterday as it’s not clear .. but here is Rachel giving restaurant tips on the grid post of her day at the food bank
View attachment 294187
Honestly I have to laugh because I'm so shocked she has commented on a food bank post giving recommendations for (probably) expensive food places 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ you can't make this tit up can you!!

Reactions: 20
“I had such a lush day”

“how lush would this have been for us to come and get some bread and milk”

yeah I imagine food poverty is really lush for those people who can’t afford £160 cardigans. Must just be awful for them

• Angry
Reactions: 25

View attachment 294187
Scoffs is shite, usually on local spotted pages about how awful they are to customers and the tripadvisor reviews aren't great. There's other better places to eat in Paignton. Maybe she has to play down that they regularly eat at very expensive establishments.

• Haha
Scoffs is shite, usually on local spotted pages about how awful they are to customers and the tripadvisor reviews aren't great. There's other better places to eat in Paignton. Maybe she has to play down that they regularly eat at very expensive establishments.
Aww man that used to be my fav place to get chips 🤣

Reactions: 1
Seriously I think if I lived near her I would want to go into that shop next week and tell her what a skanky, greedy, shameless witch she is. Also where is the PayPal money Rach,never going to be forgotten.

So you'd think this would be the PRIME time for her to say I've donated X amount of £ from PayPal donations towards clothes etc rather than paying her and her pa 😂 a wage for doing duck ALL 🙄👹
Exactly. She can’t mention PayPal though can she because if she does, all the sheep will remember they’re donating and may want to find out what it’s being spent on...

Ah but ladies you're all forgetting how selfless queen R donates all off wilbys cast off clothes to others!!! She's just too kind!!! I've no doubt however that after the comments on here (which she doesn't read!) 😂) she'll make a point of a clothes donation!! Probably coincide with a paid ad for tesco or somewhere that she can earn whilst getting the clothes to paw over on video and then donate

When you know you’ve just given the performance of your lifetime and want to thank the academy.

FE00ABA5-9AF1-4568-BBC8-25E7EFBB2668.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ah but ladies you're all forgetting how selfless queen R donates all off wilbys cast off clothes to others!!! She's just too kind!!! I've no doubt however that after the comments on here (which she doesn't read!) 😂) she'll make a point of a clothes donation!! Probably coincide with a paid ad for tesco or somewhere that she can earn whilst getting the clothes to paw over on video and then donate
It’s even worse because they were gifted in the first place.

Reactions: 12
And she doesn't donate his old (or gifted) clothes to people who are really in need.... she give one or two items each to friends or huns so they can repost and make her look like a Saint!!!

I got massive Princess Diana Panorama episode with Martin Bashir vibes. She even wiped away a non existent tear.
I’m 100% sure she’s stuck in a 1994 time vortex.
Do you think wee Joyce is standing behind the camera with buzz words on que cards??

They whole tit show of a family must all be in it together cause why hasn’t t one member of her family read her the riot act. If she was my sister/cousin/neighbour/school mum/workmate she would be getting well telt !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.