PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a twit.

If she was that bothered, she'd stop accepting all the free stuff she gets sent for her kids that they don't need. She'd tell the companies to send it to charities instead and then give them a shout out. Or she'd get it and donate the lot instead of keeping it all for her kids, who don't need any of it.

Praising the families that went in and were saying 'no, put that back, just take 2, other people need things more than us' why the duck doesn't she try that with her own bleeping kids when boxes and boxes of free tit arrive at her door. It just felt really condescending, praising the 'poor' for being kind.

Also, as others have said, why doesn't she get in her bleeping car and drive to Primark, she could buy loads of clothes. If she really wanted to, she would and could. But actually all she wants is to use poor people to her own advantage and make herself look good by pretending to cry, rambling on about kids not eating and then announcing she's off to eat cake :rolleyes:
Hit the nail on the head there 👏👏
Thats exactly what she's doing... using poverty to scrape back any credibility and extra followers. Just like she did with the domestic abuse.
This is just another avenue she is trying out to see if it works in her favour

Reactions: 22
And her keeping on saying 'this could be any one of us' was driving me mad!

It won't be you Rachaeaeaeaele because you're a bleeping Paypal thief and have somehow manipulated everyone into giving you free stuff!

Reactions: 24
Totally agree, why couldn’t she say. You know “huns” because of you I am really lucky and get paid for ADs and never have to buy Wilby any clothes so I have went to Primark and spent £500 on a mixture of kids clothes and donated. She could easily afford to do this from the AD money.
She does that many ads each month, she could donate one entire fee (either in money or in clothes, food toiletries) and it wouldn't massively affect her income. She won't though, because she's a selfish cow.

Reactions: 15
She does that many ads each month, she could donate one entire fee (either in money or in clothes, food toiletries) and it wouldn't massively affect her income. She won't though, because she's a selfish cow.
She didn’t donate her fee when she did an ad for fairy about mental health...she only gives away clouds

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I do really like the idea of the pranamat thingies, but a I refuse to pay that much, and b won't buy anything she (And everyone else on Instagram) is advertising, can anyone recommend a similar cheaper but still good version?
Yes just get some from Amazon £30 max really good 👍🏻 I had mine long before I even knew who PTWM so have not been influenced in anyway 😂

Reactions: 5
She didn’t donate her fee when she did an ad for fairy about mental health...she only gives away clouds
Whenever she does ads for charities I think she should refuse any form of payment!
Frankie Bridge recently did an advert for a mental health charity and she refused payment and asked them to donate the fee instead. I think its missing the point of exposing a charity, to then take vital funds off them for yourself

Reactions: 21
She seemed really bothered in that over long rambling fiasco I mean maybe a bit guilty that she a massive stealing bellend and that there are honest people out there that do think of others ? Still fuming over the ‘playing shop’ and ‘best day ever’ comments x

Reactions: 12
Or maybe she could use some of the PayPal money? That’s a thought right 😡

Reactions: 17
If Rachel really was in foster care she will of got FSM. Because that’s what happens. And now a days most school use a biometric system so other kids don’t know who is on FSM or not. I know as it says it on the system when I serve them but the other kids can’t see it. I live in the heart of the school community in a very deprived council estate. I know which kids aren’t gonna get a hot decent meal when they get home so I tend to bung them a bit of a larger portion, or let them off if they go over their allocated £2.50 a day. I also make sure that they spend all their allocated money, as some will just buy a cake and have £1.70 left and I’m like “get a sandwich then, just get something”
But the issue is right what Rachel is saying, those that are struggling now because of Covid aren’t entitled to help. My oh had 16 weeks off in total, just my wage, bills were the same, food costs soared....now we are in the tit trying to pay back credit cards we used to eat. It’s tit. But that’s life

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It’s actually not right at all what she said.
She took three completely separate complicated issues and managed to convulse them into a illogical ramble. However, given that the people reposting her possibly as ill informed as she is, I don’t suppose it matters that much.
I can’t even be arsed to explain it, I don’t know why I watched it 🙄.
She is ever the example of money not being able to buy brains or class. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She has really annoyed me today. I swear I have been in a bad mood all day since I watched her stories. Her going on about Lula and how she couldn’t believe it wasn't homeless people that had no food. Seriously at Lula‘s age she should be very aware that there are families that struggle to feed themselves. Does Rachel never spend time talking to her family explaining how tough some people have it ( too busy opening free stuff)

To me this shows up she is doing absolutely duck all behind the scenes for DV families as many of them would be exactly the type of people that would need foodbanks. Josh telling her she ”this is probably the worst place for her to be“ because she was crying....arghhhhh
She is crying because she knows her behaviour is shady and greedy. 😡😡😡

Reactions: 18
Supposedly 🙄
More like paying her to stay home to whinge about her kids and buy expensive tat.
So you'd think this would be the PRIME time for her to say I've donated X amount of £ from PayPal donations towards clothes etc rather than paying her and her pa 😂 a wage for doing duck ALL 🙄👹

Reactions: 21
She’s not crying because she feels for these people, she’s crying thinking about her and her “babies” being in that situation because that’s the only way she can feel empathy. She’s crying because she’s imagining it being her. It’s the only way she can force herself to care about others.

Reactions: 26
I do really like the idea of the pranamat thingies, but a I refuse to pay that much, and b won't buy anything she (And everyone else on Instagram) is advertising, can anyone recommend a similar cheaper but still good version?
Amazon do a good one for less than £20! They are really good in all fairness, I use it for shoulder pain but a few times I've fallen asleep on it and woke up feeling good ! Still wouldn't pay pratonamat prices !

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.