PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. She has too much shame attached to her. She has tried so hard to become "insta besties" with loads of people but she has zero in common with anyone except a social media platform. Shes tried hinch/solomon/ladbabymum/nic mclean/gio fletcher/kdil/katemakeup/luxe5 ... the list is endless... the only one that seems to stick around is astrid, but I do think that's just purely because she's local and astrid needed the followers and now she can't seem to shake rach off 🤣

Oh and she's desperately tried Rosie Ramsey and she just publicly ignored her everytime 🤣🤣
I think the whole PayPal shambles has made her pretty undesirable by other Instagrammers. Because she's never addressed the allegations it makes her look guilty and who would want to be associated with that?

PS Hope you're on the mend Dorothy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I looked at that shampoo and conditioner a few months ago. I baulked at the cost and swiftly left the site. Nothing wrong with my Superdrug own brand stuff.
It’s just a bloody con

* edited to add even Redken on amazon isn’t that much 🤨

Reactions: 1
🤮when she was on about the smear and said about her “ lady bits being nice and pink” 🤮 could of left that detail out!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I can't believe she signed off after fake crying about starving kids with 'I'm going off for a tea and some cake' . Unbelievable

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I give till Sunday eating out AGAIN but crying over families that can’t afford to eat.

she really is a insensitive hypocrite

I do really like the idea of the pranamat thingies, but a I refuse to pay that much, and b won't buy anything she (And everyone else on Instagram) is advertising, can anyone recommend a similar cheaper but still good version?

Reactions: 7
I can't believe she signed off after fake crying about starving kids with 'I'm going off for a tea and some cake' . Unbelievable
When she was saying that ‘mega rich’ people didn’t want to help a homeless man and were saying for example “ do you know him’ I was thinking ‘ did they say that? or were they thinking I don’t know YOU’ and were concerned she might be a scammer......... which you know you never can tell
😗

Reactions: 9
It's really difficult to find her relatable or truly sincere. It really is great she's highlighting this (I know I'm repeating myself) ....BUT when you know she owns two cardigans that cost £165 EACH and she's saying that there were no clothes for the kids, so she wanted to hop in the car and get some for them, I'm sat here angrily thinking DO IT THEN! The amount of clothes she could buy in various sizes from Primark and donate with £330!
And what about the amount of money she spent over lockdown? And the expensive coats she's had over the years. And she's sat there crying!!
I'm not saying she can't have nice things, but come on! Don't cry about familes in poverty one minute and then flash your expensive purchase of clothing etc. the next. 😠

Last edited:
It's really difficult to find her relatable or truly sincere. It really is great she's highlighting this (I know I'm repeating myself) ....BUT when you know she owns two cardigans that cost £165 EACH and she's saying that there were no clothes for the kids, so she wanted to hop in the car and get some for them, I'm sat here angrily thinking DO IT THEN! The amount of clothes she could buy in various sizes from Primark and donate with £330!
And what about the amount of money she spent over lockdown? And the expensive coats she's had over the years. And she's sat there crying!!
I'm not saying she can't have nice things, but come on! Don't cry about familes in poverty one minute and then flash your expensive purchase of clothing etc. the next. 😠
Totally agree, why couldn’t she say. You know “huns” because of you I am really lucky and get paid for ADs and never have to buy Wilby any clothes so I have went to Primark and spent £500 on a mixture of kids clothes and donated. She could easily afford to do this from the AD money.

Reactions: 16
And all that bollocks about getting free school meals when she was a child and how she would rather starve than eat them and wouldn’t let her children have them when she was fake struggling and entitled to them because people look down on you and she was the that type of person who looked down on people ( no surprise there) ..... witch just shut the duck up! As if people don’t feel bad enough without your tone deaf bleeping take on free school meals
Some poor sod worrying about the ‘stigma’ of free school meals only to look at slack fucks page and see how she would rather starve as a kid than eat a free meal and would rather go without than have her kids eat free meals she is bleeping horrible

* excessive use of fucks due to rage 🤨

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
And all that bollocks about getting free school meals when she was a child and how she would rather starve than eat them and wouldn’t let her children have them when she was fake struggling and entitled to them because people look down on you and she was the that type of person who looked down on people ( no surprise there) ..... witch just shut the duck up! As if people don’t feel bad enough without your tone deaf bleeping take on free school meals
Some poor sod worrying about the ‘stigma’ of free school meals only to look at slack fucks page and see how she would rather starve as a kid than eat a free meal and would rather go without than have her kids eat free meals she is bleeping horrible

* excessive use of fucks due to rage 🤨
But she came from money, I very much doubt she was ever entitled to FSM. And her kids have all been bankrolled by various men so again I doubt they were ever entitled.

And do you know what, Rach, my eldest gets £2.30 a day to spend at high school on lunch due to FSM and I can’t afford to feel ashamed enough for them not to have that.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think the whole PayPal shambles has made her pretty undesirable by other Instagrammers. Because she's never addressed the allegations it makes her look guilty and who would want to be associated with that?

PS Hope you're on the mend Dorothy ❤
I'm getting there, I'm home now..discharged early hours this morning.
But yes,I agree.. its too noticeable to other instagrammers now and they know if it does ever come to light in a much bigger way they could be dragged down with her or their name could be tarnished. I don't blame them. Let's hope the companies have the same idea soon too.
Shes just a laughing stock now with this whole fake crying and then completely miss the mark and say shes off for a slice of cake!!! People who need to visit food banks don't have the luxury of slices of cake or even a cup of tea and a biscuit!! Shes embarrassing herself

Thats the thing... its great shes TRYING to highlight it..but shes doing it in the most condescending and thoughtless way possible and downright patronising and insincere

• Heart
I know I said literally a matter of hours ago I’ve stopped watching her, but I just thought I’d have a nosey after all the talk of her on here with yet more crocodile tears. Imagine my surprise when I open up her page and see 89 BILLION DOT DOT DOTS from the lying witch who announced things were going to be ‘quiet on here’, what, a month ago?

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Why is her heart broken in all of the stories?? Surely it should be a 👏👏 emoji for saving the wasted food??
She has also said on numerous occasions that she bins loads of food- because she buys ‘fridge ornaments’. Yet again, missing the mark.

Why is her heart broken in all of the stories?? Surely it should be a 👏👏 emoji for saving the wasted food??
She has also said on numerous occasions that she bins loads of food- because she buys ‘fridge ornaments’. Yet again, missing the mark.
She puts the broken heart emoji's because she's a patronising duck

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a twit.

If she was that bothered, she'd stop accepting all the free stuff she gets sent for her kids that they don't need. She'd tell the companies to send it to charities instead and then give them a shout out. Or she'd get it and donate the lot instead of keeping it all for her kids, who don't need any of it.

Praising the families that went in and were saying 'no, put that back, just take 2, other people need things more than us' why the duck doesn't she try that with her own bleeping kids when boxes and boxes of free tit arrive at her door. It just felt really condescending, praising the 'poor' for being kind.

Also, as others have said, why doesn't she get in her bleeping car and drive to Primark, she could buy loads of clothes. If she really wanted to, she would and could. But actually all she wants is to use poor people to her own advantage and make herself look good by pretending to cry, rambling on about kids not eating and then announcing she's off to eat cake :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought the same - if this food wasn’t wasted, it couldn’t be saved to feed starving families, so it’s GOOD it was wasted, in this instance.

She also throws away beans and peas so they don’t have to die alone 😒

The most ridiculous thing is she is so patronising and out of touch yet she claims to have been through it. You don’t need to have experienced something to empathise but she claims she has experienced poverty (and abuse and abandonment and miscarriage and drug misuse etc) and is still completely lacking in empathy. Her crying for the camera is completely false and her lack of awareness when she ends with “right, I’m off for tea and cake” just amplifies it.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.