PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone contacted the food bank about the “can’t wait to play shops” comment?

Reactions: 5
I looked at that shampoo and conditioner a few months ago. I baulked at the cost and swiftly left the site. Nothing wrong with my Superdrug own brand stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Interesting how a few Instagrammers have stopped commenting and liking her posts recently. There were a few that commented without fail and they just seem to have stopped. Hopefully they've finally seen the light 🤞

Reactions: 16
Quality parenting right there Rach hun👍

Also thought the dogs had eaten one slipper out of each pair? Oh I forgot she has an inability to tell the truth.
ED2FFA47-6B98-4E88-814D-4069A325CEA8.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Interesting how a few Instagrammers have stopped commenting and liking her posts recently. There were a few that commented without fail and they just seem to have stopped. Hopefully they've finally seen the light 🤞
I agree. She has too much shame attached to her. She has tried so hard to become "insta besties" with loads of people but she has zero in common with anyone except a social media platform. Shes tried hinch/solomon/ladbabymum/nic mclean/gio fletcher/kdil/katemakeup/luxe5 ... the list is endless... the only one that seems to stick around is astrid, but I do think that's just purely because she's local and astrid needed the followers and now she can't seem to shake rach off 🤣

I agree. She has too much shame attached to her. She has tried so hard to become "insta besties" with loads of people but she has zero in common with anyone except a social media platform. Shes tried hinch/solomon/ladbabymum/nic mclean/gio fletcher/kdil/katemakeup/luxe5 ... the list is endless... the only one that seems to stick around is astrid, but I do think that's just purely because she's local and astrid needed the followers and now she can't seem to shake rach off 🤣
Oh and she's desperately tried Rosie Ramsey and she just publicly ignored her everytime 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just a quick one as I’ve given up watching, just dipped in yesterday. I wouldn’t bother posting on Eat my Frog. The woman that runs it is the Mother of ‘Jordan in the community’ who I remembered was friends with Eden (Rachaels former babysitter/ Facebook fighter/ Only Fans enthusiast.) They are all inter connected in that town I think 😂. Anyway, you’ll only get blocked or whatever.

Honestly, as long as she’s just wandering around terrorising the people of Paignton, I would let them get on with it. It seems to be a free for all. Little dodgy charity side gigs all over the place.

Oh and to add, has she not mentioned Claire Parry? The woman whom was killed by the Dorset police officer Timothy Brehmer. He got off with the murder and sentenced to ten years for manslaughter........ Imagine that, a police officer attacking a woman during an affair and it being down played and the victim blamed for being ‘unstable,’ who would have thought it, not at all familiar 🤔🤔🤔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Oh and she's desperately tried Rosie Ramsey and she just publicly ignored her everytime 🤣🤣
That's what got me blocked, when Rosie announced her pregnancy and ptwm commented, someone said it was because of her and Wilby, and I pointed out very unlikely to be true that a random baby she'd held once was why she got pregnant 🙄

Reactions: 13
I’ve had to stop watching her stories because she is a level 10 head. (That is the highest level you can achieve 🤡).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So perhaps after yesterday’s publicly stunt at the food place she perhaps gained a few flowers who used it or people who can sign post to the service only to watch he stories plugging cardis and shampoos!! No tact rachet !

Reactions: 10
I gave up watching her a few weeks ago. I can't stomach it anymore. I just read here and put my two pence worth in now 🤣
I will watch again if she has an almighty crash landing lol.
And of course she won't mention the poor lady who was murdered by the police officer... it would bring unnecessary questions to her door and she can't turn it around on herself... unless she started talking about her own affair when josh was a police officer, but of course she won't do that because she has tried to rewrite history and make it sound like they had this fairytale meeting and she birthed all 6 kids 🤣

Reactions: 16
Rach is doing another oscar winning speech....started off talking about smear tests and now onto bawling (fake tears) about kids going hungry.
Wheres the paypal money hun?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Should start with yourself hun. Try being kind to your own kids and step kids. Half of her chest had gone red whilst she was talking. I do that too, I go really red and blotchy if I'm stressed but it's all over, I basically turn into a tomato. Just wondering if this could a the sign of her bullshitty lies?
81A0827A-7BB8-4E58-8999-F89245C66F80.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Rach is doing another oscar winning speeches....started off talking about smear tests and now onto bawling (fake tears) about kids going hungry.
Wheres the paypal money hun?
She was laughing and treating it like a day out yesterday 😡 shes needs to shut the duck up now lol

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Should start with yourself hun. Try being kind to your own kids and step kids. Half of her chest had gone red whilst she was talking. I do that too, I go really red and blotchy if I'm stressed but it's all over, I basically turn into a tomato. Just wondering if this could a the sign of her bullshitty lies? View attachment 293648

i go lie that when i lie :rolleyes: used to make lying to my parents a bloody wardrobe nightmare when i was growing up because they would notice it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.