PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally gobsmacked by the “play shops“ comment. Is that what she thinks this is? A game? I am cringing at the thought and worried for the ppl that came into the shop today at how she behaved most likely with her phone in her hand at the ready smiling at how amazing this all is. Fair play to T but wonder if she understood the seriousness of it all with her mother saying she had fun baking .. !

Plus for a top author another poor choice of words “if you want free food..”
3FAED928-4488-4725-81FA-5EA13C4E77D4.png

@dorethy - wish you well ❤

Reactions: 11
I completely agree. We fell on hard times and I had to pep talk myself to actually go in. Dont get me wrong i was so grateful for it and the people in there were so lovely and in no way patronising, whereas if I came face to face with Rachel I feel like she would talk to me as if I was 2 inches tall and would try to tell me her story and make it all about her. By all means help and raise awareness but she doesn't do that, she hogs the limelight and makes it all about her which discredit everything she does!
You said exactly what I was trying to say lol I agree

Reactions: 6
Shampoo for Xmas, wow lucky Lula (I say this because they are rolling in dosh and £200 cardies so can afford shampoo every day!)

Reactions: 12
Using the heart to cover the fact that josh is stuck in his phone while cuddling wibble.

absolutely disgusted by the play shops comment but not surprised at all.
Feeding the poor isn’t a bleeping game Rachel you bleep

Reactions: 17
Everything is a game for her, do you remember the homeless guy her and Joshs mum went after? How thay found it funny and we're running around trying to find him to give him a sleeping bag filming it all.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Do people actually message their partners this?! I love my kids and think they're the most beautiful wee souls but do me and my partner wet ourselves about it everyday? No. They never seem to coo over the other kids, just the messiah!

Todays show for eat that frog was cringey. Fair play to T for actually getting stuck in and helping rather than just following people with a phone so she could capture evidence that she was there and can claim the 'part time working mummy effect' worked again....imagine going into a place to get free food and living your worse nightmare to be welcomed by someone greeting you with a smile bigger than their head and buzzing because they get to play shops. She's unreal.
I agree, I find her so strange and Josh is just as strange.
The message about Wilby was just weird in my opinion.
Rach is a nobody and she is trying her hardest to prove us all wrong 😬 it's embarrassing.

Shampoo for Xmas, wow lucky Lula (I say this because they are rolling in dosh and £200 cardies so can afford shampoo every day!)
Ive just had a look £39 for the shampoo and conditioner, then £12 for the travel set!!!! For an 11 year old with greasy hair 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Random thought but - Why is it whenever she posts screenshots of text messages, there’s never any messages before that particular conversation. Does she delete every message she gets? I find that hard to believe as her and J are sooooo in love so I would have thought she’d want to keep every message he sends her

"If you want any free food" The choice of words has really irked me.
It's really like it's a game to her "Come and get some free stuff, I get free stuff all the time, it's lush"
People who go there don't want free stuff they NEED free stuff.
🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Wow she actually lifted up her leg to stop Wilby going in the bin. Instead of.. You know.. Putting the phone down and picking him up!

Reactions: 9
Does she know how to play with her children like actually sit on the floor and play with them ?

Probably reading here that’s why she covered it 😂
Just came on to say - the heart is trying to hide the colour of the reflection, because he’s probably catching up on tattle!

‘Just incase anyone’s missing the cute baby stage’ I really believe she’s one of these women that pops kids out just because she loves the newborn baby stage .. then can’t really be arsed when they get older. Don’t get me wrong she loves them, but they’re a hinderance to her.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m still gobsmacked at the playing shops comment.

What sort of person thinks that’s an appropriate thing to say?

She doesn’t have an ounce of empathy in her size 4 body.

Reactions: 17
I don’t understand why they read here? “Real” celebs, who are faced with worse criticism just ignore it. Like Schofield said to Hinch “Don’t read it”
Not a fan but he’s right

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.