PTWM #43 Where’s the thousands of pounds in PayPal donations Rach?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me Columbo but I’ve found the snidey snides. A little lodge holiday folks 😂😂😂
If this is the case then cue a long winded post after the weekend of how they wrapped themselves in blankets and held hands under the moonlight, how Josh cooked cleaned and generally ran around after her, how they talked about life, played board games and planned their futures blah blah blah.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Astrid said on her post this week that she had a bonding day with wiggle at the beach this weekend! Sounds like they have left him, that’ll be why Astrid has been trying to get him comfortable with her the last few weeks. R if you’ve left your baby with her knowing how upset he gets you’re worse than any of us ever thought 😒

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I think she has put the post up of them in the car as a way of saying don’t expect any stories today. But I bet she is itching to show off where they are, tag a restaurant blah blah.

It’s all very OTT on the affection front, I find all that so cringe PDA makes me want to vomit 😂😂 i also think that is the most uncomfortable way to sit in a car.
More so does she think her huns all fancy a naked Woman’s leg thigh being caressed sexy, reminds me of the rumours about her having 3 somes, just saying 😂

Reactions: 5
I think thats why Astrid was looking after Wilby a couple of times in the hope he'll settle with her so Rach & Josh can have a dirty weekend away.
Surely it would've been easier for Astrid to stay at their house, at least Wilby would recognise his surroundings and not be somewhere unfamiliar to him.
I think he's joined them so its just those 3.

Edited to add if you look on the page for the lodge, someone else had gifted it to the couple and not Rach.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I notice they took R’s car and not the big family one, makes me think wiffle isn’t there as I’ve never seen his car seat in that car before

Reactions: 3
I think thats why Astrid was looking after Wilby a couple of times in the hope he'll settle with her so Rach & Josh can have a dirty weekend away.
Surely it would've been easier for Astrid to stay at their house, at least Wilby would recognise his surroundings and not be somewhere unfamiliar to him.
I think he's joined them so its just those 3.

Edited to add if you look on the page for the lodge, someone else had gifted it to the couple and not Rach.
There’s a very angry comment from a clear hater of R, just below her own comment 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I did wonder who had W, surely he won’t survive without her boob 🙄🙄

Also what about the dogs?!?

I have to say I would have major anxiety leaving all my kids in diff places at the mo so I could have a wkend with the husband. That really isn’t priority at the moment.
If they are away for the weekend on their own, she can’t use leaving Wilby to do her next book tour😉

There’s a very angry comment from a clear hater of R, just below her own comment 😳
What post?

Reactions: 2
Astrid said on her post this week that she had a bonding day with wiggle at the beach this weekend! Sounds like they have left him, that’ll be why Astrid has been trying to get him comfortable with her the last few weeks. R if you’ve left your baby with her knowing how upset he gets you’re worse than any of us ever thought 😒
All nights out have been cut short due to Wilby being heartbroken and searching for a nipple on anyone who tried to comfort him so how will the poor mite cope for a night away?

Reactions: 10
I did wonder who had W, surely he won’t survive without her boob 🙄🙄

Also what about the dogs?!?

I have to say I would have major anxiety leaving all my kids in diff places at the mo so I could have a wkend with the husband. That really isn’t priority at the moment.
A friend asked me on Saturday night if I fancied a few days away in her caravan from Sunday for 3 nights, I have 3 cats, I made my daughter and boyfriend move in for those nights to look after the furry buggers and I was still anxious about them as I work from
Home so am with them 32/7

Reactions: 10
Awk well let’s get back to hating on her for stealing the PayPal money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A friend asked me on Saturday night if I fancied a few days away in her caravan from Sunday for 3 nights, I have 3 cats, I made my daughter and boyfriend move in for those nights to look after the furry buggers and I was still anxious about them as I work from
Home so am with them 32/7

Aww that’s so sweet! I would be the same about my cats and dog though as well as my two girls. Even my youngest daughter who is 6 has become mega clingy since spending so much time with us. If I suggest she stay at her nans for a sleep over she gets all worried, makes enjoying the break hard!!

Reactions: 4
Hope to goodness they’ve not left weeble with asteroid.
It’s ok, he will come back looking well from all that false tan, On a serious note, it won’t last, Astrid won’t want the responsibility of having a baby/toddler on a regular basis, after all she has raised her kids, maybe that’s just me, looking forward to grand children but not just yet her 😂

Reactions: 3
Do you know I was just thinking. When I said earlier that my kids had relationships with family members all round, I meant that they were close to their Nans and Grandads, cousins etc, but Ana said the boys had a ‘support network.’ I wondered why do they need a support network from others?
Mine go to stay because they are spoiled and treated like royalty for the night 😂😂. All their support comes from us parents. I’m clearly other thinking but I’m ever curious
maybe support network was the wrong phrase. Joshs dad has passed away, it was just Hannah (and her family unit) and Joshs mum. The boys needed support as one of their parents had to work and the other was unfortunately usually not in a fit state to be left in charge of them

The boys liked going there and their family liked having them so It just continued from there

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Aww that’s so sweet! I would be the same about my cats and dog though as well as my two girls. Even my youngest daughter who is 6 has become mega clingy since spending so much time with us. If I suggest she stay at her nans for a sleep over she gets all worried, makes enjoying the break hard!!
I
Meant 24/7 lol, pets are family, I bet she is clingy, they get used to us x

Abigail is back!!!! There's a clear dislike for Rach from Abigail
I would love to know how many abigails there out there and in here 🤗

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.