PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We do already know a fair bit, so I wouldn’t worry about getting people in trouble at this point 👍. Plus Rach doesn’t give a tit about here. 🤷‍♀️

Wait. Do you know Josh’s job status 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can I ask why?
As I said I had a mad moment. I blocked all of her content last year after discovering the truth about her and how Josh's ex was hounded by Mummy Marshall and Josh. He made her life a misery when they were married.

I posted it on a whim yesterday.when I saw she was still spouting crap. I thought she would delete it. When she didn't I thought I would as I had made the point.

Reactions: 5
So that’s why josh was off with his mum the other day! He’s never forgiven her for the affair !!! But after he fell so in love with Rach and starting bonking her in the woods and suffering danger blowjobs he realised he had to start to forgive his mum! I’m just making most of this up but I’ve heard stretching the truth can be very lucrative.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No 🤣

Thanks Sausage! Did we work together?
Mother of God 🤯. I don’t even know why I’m still asking, it’s obvious he isn’t at work now. It’s like I need confirmation written in blood by D&C police 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's like being dangled a carrot in front of your face 😂😂
I need to go back a few (alot) threads...I missed the whole granny affair episode!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's like being dangled a carrot in front of your face 😂😂
I need to go back a few (alot) threads...I missed the whole granny affair episode!
I’m pretty sure someone on here (all been deleted now) had said that the widow gangsta granny used to work at one of the towns drs surgeries. Where she then had an affair with the male practice manager. They also implied that she likes a few afternoon G&T’s

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m pretty sure someone on here (all been deleted now) had said that the widow gangsta granny used to work at one of the towns drs surgeries. Where she then had an affair with the male practice manager. They also implied that she likes a few afternoon G&T’s
She also used her position to breach confidentiality to track down Samantha and the boys.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
She also used her position to breach confidentiality to track down Samantha and the boys.
Yet she still swan’s around the town like her tit doesn’t stink.
Roughly 3 or 4 years ago I asked her how Sam was getting on and if she was seeing the boys. She said oh yes they were seeing each other again and all was well. She hasn’t looked me in the eye since.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh god! I thought you were coming here with the teabag but not the kettle. Turns out you brought a whole bleeping urn I love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.