PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I presumed Josh knew Sia via Rach but it's actually Josh that knows Simon (Sia's hubby) through the connection with the Police.

What's the obsession with feet, yes hes got feet, so bloody what.

Reactions: 6
Moaning that she wants ‘proper food’ why don’t you get out of bed, off your arse and make it then? Also, tells Edie ‘don’t you dare’ hit me with the pillow, then let her does it anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️ parenting at its finest.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Watch out for all the women in your life who have constant new best friends. They are always dangerous 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Queen Roach being served King Pot Noodle by one of her serfs (aka Camo Man).
Oh my god. I might get my husband to follow her account, just to prove i *actually* do my fair share around the house, unlike her 😂! The laziness is unreal! She’s a grown woman. Is she incapable of flicking the kettle on & filling up a pot noodle? I cannot deal

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry to be that person, but can somebody please point me in the direction of the thread that explains the PayPal saga? Or is it simply a case of, people donated to a ‘charity’ R was meant to be setting up - the donations via PayPal started to come in their masses but no real charity ever came to light?

Reactions: 4
Sorry to be that person, but can somebody please point me in the direction of the thread that explains the PayPal saga? Or is it simply a case of, people donated to a ‘charity’ R was meant to be setting up - the donations via PayPal started to come in their masses but no real charity ever came to light?
Same. I was, up until recently, a contributor to her PayPal. I feel robbed as she doesn’t do anything with it anymore. Glad to have my eyes opened. Thanks guys!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Same. I was, up until recently, a contributor to her PayPal. I feel robbed as she doesn’t do anything with it anymore. Glad to have my eyes opened. Thanks guys!
As a summary, she set up a paypal for donations to enable her to help “warriors” and quit her job so she could do this full time. The donations started pouring in, and shortly after there was a noticeable change in lifestyle- designer clothes, lots of gadgets etc. The people who donated were supposed to receive a monthly newsletter with an update with what had been happening, but a lot of contributors said this didn’t happen and then people started questioning where the money had gone. She cried trolls, did a snot filled rant video on insta and said she often used her last £20 to help out and that her accountant had the information... a year later the information still hasn’t materialised.
Think that pretty much sums it up!
In addition to this, she put on Facebook that her landlord was selling her house and there were a lot of people commenting saying that they would give her money for a deposit. Several gofundme or similar pages were set up, with large amounts of money raised, and her “admin” gave out bank details for donations straight to her account. No evidence of where the money has gone and it appears they are still renting.
EDited to add: when contributors messaged her asking where the money went, they were blocked and comments mentioning PayPal on her post are deleted. There was a woman who emailed her asking where the money went as she didn’t get a newsletter, instead of explaining where the money went ptwm offered to refund the money!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
As a summary, she set up a paypal for donations to enable her to help “warriors” and quit her job so she could do this full time. The donations started pouring in, and shortly after there was a noticeable change in lifestyle- designer clothes, lots of gadgets etc. The people who donated were supposed to receive a monthly newsletter with an update with what had been happening, but a lot of contributors said this didn’t happen and then people started questioning where the money had gone. She cried trolls, did a snot filled rant video on insta and said she often used her last £20 to help out and that her accountant had the information... a year later the information still hasn’t materialised.
Think that pretty much sums it up!
In addition to this, she put on Facebook that her landlord was selling her house and there were a lot of people commenting saying that they would give her money for a deposit. Several gofundme or similar pages were set up, with large amounts of money raised, and her “admin” gave out bank details for donations straight to her account. No evidence of where the money has gone and it appears they are still renting.
Well, I can honestly say I never received any kid of newsletter 🙃 Noticed about the landlady giving 6 months notice over a year ago. That is odd they are apparently still renting

Reactions: 7
Well, I can honestly say I never received any kid of newsletter 🙃 Noticed about the landlady giving 6 months notice over a year ago. That is odd they are apparently still renting
I don’t think anyone received it. I have edited my original post to add that when contributors messaged her asking where the money went, they were blocked and comments mentioning PayPal on her post are deleted. There was a woman who emailed her asking where the money went as she didn’t get a newsletter, instead of explaining where the money went ptwm offered to refund the money!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.