PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget, this is Bullshitter Barbara’s version of events. I expect what actually happened, is one time he accidentally threw one of their mates shoes, thinking they were Betsy/Seb’s. I doubt he routinely makes a habit of it and ruins or loses shoes as their parents would be up in arms if that were the case.
True probably never even happened and Betsy’s trainers are like that from out walking the dog or something.

Reactions: 7
Yeh got to admit I've done this with the shoes shoes.
Kids come in and drop their shoes all over the kitchen floor so I'm tripping over them, open the back door and launch t
My internet froze on this! Katie Hopkins twin.
OMG yes uncanny!

• Haha
I believe her apart from the bit about the friends shoes - I don’t think he would do that to them. His own family fair game but not other people’s

Reactions: 6
100% with josh on this....except the friends shoes.....
I have a shoe rack by the front door and hooks for coats. Can guarantee every night before I go to bed I must pick up daughters coat, shoes oh and now moped helmet off the floor.....
Living room is worse, yesterday I decided enough was enough, 3 pairs of sliders, 2 pairs of work shoes, 1 pair of work boots, 1 pair of football boots, 2 rugby balls, 1 basketball, 2 rugby tees, a rucksack and 3 hoodies.....that was all thrown around the table.....so I just launched it all in the understairs cupboard. Non of it was mine and I have now christened the cupboard narnia

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d be chucking their stuff out as well. They treat Josh like a dogsbody in that house and no one seems to appreciate all the housework and cooking he does.
I do think that whether we agree with him or not is not the issue. The issue is that R and J need to be on the same page here. If he throws the shoes out and then she picks them up and cleans them it’s a pointless exercise. They need to agree and either he needs to stop doing it or she needs to back him and make them clean their own wet trainers.

Reactions: 20
Jesus those teeth are def trying to escape her mouth... How bloody much did she pay to have them fixed?! I'd be wanting a refund 😕😕
What do they bleeping look like 😂😂😂
I haven’t been on all weekend, went back to work finally, and then just sat here now reading through this Thread... Wow!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d usually be with josh on this.. it’s annoying! And men are the worst usually 😂 I know she says josh was in the army so that’s why he likes structure etc, but I think it’s an excuse for his controlling ways!
i know she posts pictures post sex, whilst 6 kids are around 🤢 if I did that with my OH I think he’s go mad??
so now since reading the thread, I think he’s stuck in their chaotic lifestyle. But he likes the money and attention off other women, and so does Dom 😩 I hope karma bites them in the arse soon.
ill just leave this here 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That dress is £55 from the Y.A.S range in ASOS. I have a similar one in white (mine isn’t as high on the neck and slightly less smock 🤔.) I wouldn’t pay £55. River Island is cheaper.

Edited to add: I didn’t realise she’d linked it 😂.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I agree with Joyce actually. They are old enough to know better and shouldn't have to keep being told. Queen B's trainers only need a wipe down, a bit of rain won't hurt them 🙄 and why is Rach wearing her Nana's night dress?
Exactly shoes are supposed to be worn outside where it might RAIN. I’m betting a follower offers to gift get a new pair!

Reactions: 6
Oh the amount of times I messed up my daughters bedroom to make messier and longer for her to tidy up! Never really taught her a lesson on reflection as I did it more than once, oh the beauty of hind sight lol. Looking back it would have been maybe better if I had confiscated them, but teens will be teens

Oh I’m such a soft touch, totally disagree with what Josh has done 🤣 I think maybe dumping all her tit in the shed and therefore making her “room” a bleeping tip is what I would have done. Who knows though maybe one day!

Reactions: 4
Her mate with the fringe is encouraging Wilby to take a few steps holding onto his hands. Thats how you do it Rach! You have to get up and have a bit of interaction👏👏

Reactions: 17
Oh I’m such a soft touch, totally disagree with what Josh has done 🤣 I think maybe dumping all her tit in the shed and therefore making her “room” a bleeping tip is what I would have done. Who knows though maybe one day!
I don’t think it is being soft. If a teenager disrespects you or your home, you don’t teach them anything by being petty and ruining their things. There are plenty of ways to drive home a message. Tell Betsy that if she’s continually untidy, you want £5 a week out of wages for cleaning. But that £5 in a pot, then when she gets the message give her to accrued £5’s back. Positive reinforcement works at all ages. Stop Seb from scootering one day a week. Say he can go out but without his bike and scooter. He’ll soon get miffed walking and start doing the chores.
I do get that Rach does sod all, but his way is wrong also. They aren’t recruits, they are kids 🙄. Mind you they’ve got a pic of their naked baby on display to 200k people so they are not exactly ‘winning’ in any aspect of parenting right now

I don’t get why wilby would go to a child minder ( well her mate ) when neither of them do duck all 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Sharing toys with an unfamiliar (and therefore potentially unpredictable) dog - definitely looks like the perfect childcare placement for Wibble.

I can’t even tell if she’s joking or Astrid really is going to be his childminder because paying an Instagrammer to care for her baby (when she doesn’t even go out to work) is just the kind of thing Rachel would do.

I mean, why register with a nursery and leave your kid with professional, qualified, DBS-checked staff they can spend the day with Grandma Sia?

Just a shame they forget all the other kids whenever they meet up.

93215589-6CC8-4D68-9E15-9A58B703154F.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.