PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a summary, she set up a paypal for donations to enable her to help “warriors” and quit her job so she could do this full time. The donations started pouring in, and shortly after there was a noticeable change in lifestyle- designer clothes, lots of gadgets etc. The people who donated were supposed to receive a monthly newsletter with an update with what had been happening, but a lot of contributors said this didn’t happen and then people started questioning where the money had gone. She cried trolls, did a snot filled rant video on insta and said she often used her last £20 to help out and that her accountant had the information... a year later the information still hasn’t materialised.
Think that pretty much sums it up!
In addition to this, she put on Facebook that her landlord was selling her house and there were a lot of people commenting saying that they would give her money for a deposit. Several gofundme or similar pages were set up, with large amounts of money raised, and her “admin” gave out bank details for donations straight to her account. No evidence of where the money has gone and it appears they are still renting.
EDited to add: when contributors messaged her asking where the money went, they were blocked and comments mentioning PayPal on her post are deleted. There was a woman who emailed her asking where the money went as she didn’t get a newsletter, instead of explaining where the money went ptwm offered to refund the money!
Thank you! And Wow 😳 With the money from her ads, the book deal, the ‘subscriber subscription’, the fact she doesn’t have to buy much as everything is #gifted and any additional income from Josh she must have made a pretty penny from being a “warrior”, I’m sure I remember Seb ordering some trainers off Depop without telling her and she mentioned it made her go into her overdraft, I don’t think that’s quite true anymore 😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yeah, if she can drop £42 on a pair of PJs she sure as tit isn’t struggling!

8B4A4799-8AFF-45B5-AD72-CA9846FE6744.jpeg

Same. I was, up until recently, a contributor to her PayPal. I feel robbed as she doesn’t do anything with it anymore. Glad to have my eyes opened. Thanks guys!
Can I be nosy and ask how recently? Curious to know if anyone has still been paying the money since Wilby was born as she’s done NOTHING to even pretend and justify it since then, and that’s a year now.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Has the PayPal donations stopped or are they still on going. If anyone has contributed, they need to stop. It's just to fund her lifestyle and pay her PA Jo

Reactions: 8
Cancelled it in May 🙃 glad my donation has gone towards new clothes for her 👍🏼
I imagine a lot of her followers that subscribed just see it as “only £2 a month” so don’t make a deal of re thinking or cancelling it - she has 504k followers on Facebook and 200k on Instagram - No wonder Josh quit his job, even if out of her collective 700k following, 10k of them actually subscribed... that’s 20 thousand pounds a month 😳
Just editing to add - that figure is potentially without any extra income from Ads or anything being gifted meaning she wouldn’t have to pay for it out of her own pocket IE laundry detergent and half of her wardrobe 🥴

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Thank you! And Wow 😳 With the money from her ads, the book deal, the ‘subscriber subscription’, the fact she doesn’t have to buy much as everything is #gifted and any additional income from Josh she must have made a pretty penny from being a “warrior”, I’m sure I remember Seb ordering some trainers off Depop without telling her and she mentioned it made her go into her overdraft, I don’t think that’s quite true anymore 😳
If she can spend over £3k during lockdown within the space of less than 2 months on crap then she definitely doesnt touch her overdraft!!!! (We calculated her lockdown spending in a previous thread too, deckchairs/trampoline/clothing/food/neon lights/home decor etc)
One of the "house deposit" GoFundMe's raised over £14k if I remember rightly and there was also a second one set up too for 6k... not to mention the donations that were sent straight to her personal bank account, and then the ones to the paypal account!
I'm glad you have cancelled your monthly payment

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Wuy did she choose the rainbow theme in the golden wiffles room isnt rainbow normally symbol for child after loss? Did they lose a baby?
Also wont have another tyeres no room wont let the messiah share

Reactions: 4
Jesus those teeth are def trying to escape her mouth... How bloody much did she pay to have them fixed?! I'd be wanting a refund 😕😕
Hahaha! Yes I saw this too! They never used to be as bad as they are now!

Reactions: 2
I think she paid nearly 2 grand to have them "fixed". Think she needs to get a refund as they look worse.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think she paid nearly 2 grand to have them "fixed". Think she needs to get a refund as they look worse.
Yes she does, as they were probably paid for by the PayPal donations she should get a refund and use the money for what it was originally intended for.

I agree with Joyce actually. They are old enough to know better and shouldn't have to keep being told. Queen B's trainers only need a wipe down, a bit of rain won't hurt them 🙄 and why is Rach wearing her Nana's night dress?
If she wore the bloody things out and it started raining like it allegedly did yesterday then they’d be just as wet. Dry them woman, oh wait a hun will send a new pair 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Seb is absolutely right. His Dad is a bellend 😂. Tbf I’m with Rach on this, I’d be launching Josh out into the rain if he behaved like that 🤷‍♀️
We will agree to disagree on this one lol... if Edie fan put her stuff away, surely the older 2 can, there’s 8 in the house, they can’t all be waited on hand and foot, I’d have done the same. they apparently were told 23657489354309143 times and still didn’t do it, so the learned the hard way haha

Watch out Devon- chav edition Barbie and Action Man are out today.
Brilliant hahahaha

Reactions: 8
Cancelled it in May 🙃 glad my donation has gone towards new clothes for her 👍🏼
How happy are you that you've found tattle? Buckle up sunshine your about to see where your kind donations have actually
Has the PayPal donations stopped or are they still on going. If anyone has contributed, they need to stop. It's just to fund her lifestyle and pay her PA Jo
sounds like @Jelly
If she can spend over £3k during lockdown within the space of less than 2 months on crap then she definitely doesnt touch her overdraft!!!! (We calculated her lockdown spending in a previous thread too, deckchairs/trampoline/clothing/food/neon lights/home decor etc)
One of the "house deposit" GoFundMe's raised over £14k if I remember rightly and there was also a second one set up too for 6k... not to mention the donations that were sent straight to her personal bank account, and then the ones to the paypal account!
I'm glad you have cancelled your monthly payment
Really? £14k....just from 1 gofund me? I've followed her for a lonnng time, I did signup to donate £2 a month via PayPal thinking I was doing what I could to help DV ladies, I had to change bank accounts and didn't get around to starting up the DD again of which I did often feel guilty, but duck ME SIDEWAYS £14k and duck ALL to show how that helped even 1 person, I've since learnt that she's fleeced a lot of us but I had no idea it was to that amount of money.....and How Many are still contributing? Oh God never mind uterus beats that makes my heart hurt 💜

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How happy are you that you've found tattle? Buckle up sunshine your about to see where your kind donations have actually

sounds like @Jelly

Really? £14k....just from 1 gofund me? I've followed her for a lonnng time, I did signup to donate £2 a month via PayPal thinking I was doing what I could to help DV ladies, I had to change bank accounts and didn't get around to starting up the DD again of which I did often feel guilty, but duck ME SIDEWAYS £14k and duck ALL to show how that helped even 1 person, I've since learnt that she's fleeced a lot of us but I had no idea it was to that amount of money.....and How Many are still contributing? Oh God never mind uterus beats that makes my heart hurt 💜
It’s terrible behaviour isn’t it. How she doesn’t feel guilty one bit worries me. £42 on a pair of pyjamas? Fml that’s ridiculous

Reactions: 7
It’s terrible behaviour isn’t it. How she doesn’t feel guilty one bit worries me. £42 on a pair of pyjamas? Fml that’s ridiculous
£14k from just 1 account though, I don't earn that in a year but I'm paying my mortgage off so eventually I'll have something to provide for my boys in the future, I'd rather that than £42 on bleeping clothes to wear for bed....sorry for swearing but I hadn't realised quite how much she's conned out of people 😣

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She just loves saying that something's put her in her overdraft. Not long ago Edie "accidentally" spent £60 on Roblox or something, which she said put her into her overdraft, then the next day was taking delivery of flowers she'd ordered herself while drunk (even though she can't stand the taste of alcohol). Not long after the egg chair turned up. Not exactly the typical spending habits of someone who's in their overdraft is it?

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Hahaha! Yes I saw this too! They never used to be as bad as they are now!
What the hell is going on with her teeth. I noticed the top was quite pronounced so thought she had a big overbite, but the side view in stories today, it actually looks like her teeth are growing straight out from her top gum and not down 🤔

This reminded me of a movie, but can’t remember what one so can’t find a photo, but this is Rach, through and through, just blind to all the damage she is causing!
I know what you mean and I can’t think of the name either grrrrr

When she was on one of her stupid rants like the nob that she is getting fish and chips 😭 she said that seb was at his his grandmas xx she didn’t say which Grandmas..: I really z
hope it was seb and isaavs grandma

And someone said Here about they feel sorry for winston and how sad he looks.. so next minute she shows her taking him for a walk and run with lulla... she’s Vile

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.