PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just loves saying that something's put her in her overdraft. Not long ago Edie "accidentally" spent £60 on Roblox or something, which she said put her into her overdraft, then the next day was taking delivery of flowers she'd ordered herself while drunk (even though she can't stand the taste of alcohol). Not long after the egg chair turned up. Not exactly the typical spending habits of someone who's in their overdraft is it?
She spends ridiculous amounts of money. It seriously doesn't add up unless you account for the PayPal.

I earn very little to nowt working from home [NOT INFLUENCING 😂] (or MLMing) ❤😆

My bloke earns a decent wage as band 6 NHS and probably comparable to what Dora the Explorer would have been earning had he stuck with his career.

We are comfy with a small mortgage and bills and reasonable clothes and food. We can stretch to the odd expense (decorating, new tyres for the car etc etc). We are very fortunate. We recognise that and we help with a couple of local projects to get to those who need support right now.

£42 pyjamas? Nope. That's just ignorant.

duck her and her rank husband.

She manufacturered some kind of earthly humanity to earn thousands upon thousands of pounds whereas the real her sits on her stinking sofa.

How naive we all were to think she was shooting around Britain helping warriors 😂 She was just cackling and mounting Joyce 🤮

Yes I spilled sorry 😆😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If she was just a random “scummy mummy” on the gram and is now pulling in big bucks for ads then I’d probably be ok with that element. Yeah I’d still think she’s trash and an idiot because she is but would probably just view her as another money grabbing, vacuous, materialistic influencer. Her and her huns sometimes paint things like Tattle and the likes are mad at her success and jealous of the life she can lead. WE LITERALLY JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE THE PAYPAL MONEY WENT AND WE THINK IT WAS ON NEON LIGHTS AND EGG CHAIRS

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why does a lazy, work shy, jobless, twatting fuckwit like Rachael need a childminder and seriously would you leave your kid with this? She looks like the bleeping child catcher. Give her a whistle
Is she a registered childminder? It’s not like they know her well, sure they just met through Instagram?

Reactions: 6
Why does a lazy, work shy, jobless, twatting fuckwit like Rachael need a childminder and seriously would you leave your kid with this? She looks like the bleeping child catcher. Give her a whistle
I'd rather leave my child with her than the irresponsible person that is Rach. Wilbert will probably have more independence and learn more with her.

Reactions: 7
I'm assuming granny Sia is going to be childminding for R to go and promote her crappy new book. Whilst she's happy for W to be a cash cow online I'm sure she wouldn't want the focus on him not her with book promotion 🙄. It's the only "work" I can think she'd possible have to do!!!

Reactions: 7
Can't even make a pot noodle for herself. Honestly, I've never known anyone as lazy as her.

Reactions: 14
To be fair are we sure r wasn’t been kinda sarcastic?? Because sia loves wilby and actually plays with him and encourages his development.

Reactions: 10
I love how she wanted something PROPER to eat and apparently a Pot Noodle falls into that category 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think how lovely Astrid looks when she is smiling and not posing for selfies?

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think how lovely Astrid looks when she is smiling and not posing for selfies?
Yes yes yes!!!
I’m not a fan, due to the posing and what not but when she’s smiling or laughing I always think I could go for a drink with you

Reactions: 9
How does this woman get 11 hours sleep I have 3 kids aged 9 and upwards and even I don’t manage that yet she has 6 kids 1 being a baby still and can sleep on a sofa for 11 hours hmmm someone stretching the truth again I see

• Wow
Reactions: 13
How does this woman get 11 hours sleep I have 3 kids aged 9 and upwards and even I don’t manage that yet she has 6 kids 1 being a baby still and can sleep on a sofa for 11 hours hmmm someone stretching the truth again I see
I have 1 and don't get that much sleep!

Reactions: 1
How happy are you that you've found tattle? Buckle up sunshine your about to see where your kind donations have actually

sounds like @Jelly

Really? £14k....just from 1 gofund me? I've followed her for a lonnng time, I did signup to donate £2 a month via PayPal thinking I was doing what I could to help DV ladies, I had to change bank accounts and didn't get around to starting up the DD again of which I did often feel guilty, but duck ME SIDEWAYS £14k and duck ALL to show how that helped even 1 person, I've since learnt that she's fleeced a lot of us but I had no idea it was to that amount of money.....and How Many are still contributing? Oh God never mind uterus beats that makes my heart hurt 💜
The 14k or there abouts wasnt from donations for DV victims... that was donations for her to put a deposit on her house to buy it... that's 2 years later shes still renting!
I'm not sure if they got closed down and refunded though... doubt it but you never know lol

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I have two children aged 9 and 11 and only slept 5 hours 59 minutes last night (according to my Fitbit - I don’t just know how much I sleep that accurately).

Oh to have a house with space for cupboards like that. Those kids are spoilt. Mine have to carry their coats to their bedroom to hang up on their door and put their shoes in their wardrobes as there’s nowhere else for them. They would not get away with just dumping them like Seb and Betsy. I bet Rachel puts them away for them and that’s why they’re not learning. Like how she still tidied Betsy’s bedroom. If she’s old enough to work two jobs, she’s old enough to tidy her own crap.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
She gets 11 hours sleep because shes lazy as duck and makes josh/T or B to get up with prince wiblet and the others are either somewhere else 90% of the time or left to fend for themselves.
Shes definitely a part time mummy... she doesnt parent full time at all.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.