PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That kate is an utter twit! Cant stand her...she does herself no favours and has even come on tattle herself making comments,so dont come looking for comments if you dont like it.
Rach is just trying to climb up another influencers arse as usual.
Ahh I see. I don’t know anything about her really. I did watch a tutorial whilst I was there and got some good tips about eye make up 👍.
I was just laughing at Rach running around the internet trying to find people to relate to.
Desperate Diane 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For the first time I actually felt a bit sorry for little bird boy yesterday he clearly loves animals and his hobby ends up looking after her kids pets and she speaks to him like tit ( and films him sleeping super weird !) rancid just gets in on my tits I don’t get how the huns all think she is the most amazing mother !

Reactions: 15
I wonder what a day out for them is like, I suppose 700k followers is a lot of the population they must get constant stares and whispers when out. I’d be so uncomfortable being with my kids on a day out with her.

Reactions: 5
I wonder what a day out for them is like, I suppose 700k followers is a lot of the population they must get constant stares and whispers when out. I’d be so uncomfortable being with my kids on a day out with her.
Well considering most of the locals cant stand her and shes personally pissed them off...i wouldn't like to be seen with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My children are the same age as yours 💔 and I feel exactly the same!!! But I’m not allowed another 😥.. I have a baby niece though❤

And she has 4 and 2 step kids... and I have a feeling Wibble definitely isn’t her last..
I have a 9 year old who is about to go into year 5, I don't think we can physically have another and the thought of her growing up and not needing me absolutely kills me.. what I would give to either have her little again or to be blessed with fertility of some people ( not naming any names ) .. but it is what it is, we have a healthy child and thats the main thing x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I still don’t get why Granny Cut Into Squares Marshall couldn’t hug Wibble?! Scotland is taking things a bit slower than England and adults here I’m sure don’t have to distance from kids when outside.

Reactions: 2
Quality advertisement there “I’ve just washed it with lavender and it smells like lavender”

No tit Sherlock

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have a 9 year old who is about to go into year 5, I don't think we can physically have another and the thought of her growing up and not needing me absolutely kills me.. what I would give to either have her little again or to be blessed with fertility of some people ( not naming any names ) .. but it is what it is, we have a healthy child and thats the main thing x
Im with you on this, been trying for another at the same she started trying for Wilby.
Obviously for me its just not meant to be.
Im wondering if she will have more?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Im with you on this, been trying for another at the same she started trying for Wilby.
Obviously for me its just not meant to be.
Im wondering if she will have more?
I guess some people catch easily and others don't, but when I see people constantly moaning about their babies /kids and especially moan about being pregnant it makes my stomach sink ! I get none of it is easy, but on the other hand its such a blessing! I think she will , yes x

Reactions: 11
‘The scent of lavender is really relaxing which is helpful in these times’

Okay now she’s just taking the utter piss. What times would those be Rachel? The ones where 50,000 people have died, where thousands of families have lost jobs and are living on the breadline, economies around the globe have gone to pot whilst the world has been on hold?!
Let’s not worry about the pandemic (which is still very much happening, even with easing of lockdown restrictions) because we can just line P&Gs and this charlatans pockets and buy little bleeping lavender pods which will solve everyones worries! Don’t panic world leaders, just sniff some lavender.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
So you have pods with inbuilt softener and then you add more softener? Nah it’s a money making scheme for people like her who don’t get it 🤦🏽‍♀️

I guess some people catch easily and others don't, but when I see people constantly moaning about their babies /kids and especially moan about being pregnant it makes my stomach sink ! I get none of it is easy, but on the other hand its such a blessing! I think she will , yes x
I was blessed with babies but was still allowed to hate pregnancy. Rachaele has publicly complained about everything!

Reactions: 8
So you have pods with inbuilt softener and then you add more softener? Nah it’s a money making scheme for people like her who don’t get it 🤦🏽‍♀️

I was blessed with babies but was still allowed to hate pregnancy. Rachaele has publicly complained about everything!
As a public instagrammer with alot of her followers being female.. and most of them struggling to conceive, she has a responsibility to be grateful for the children she has. Yes keep it real ( we all moan every now and again) but the names she calls her kids and the attitude on her when she has to act like a mother is vile.
It took me 7 years to conceive my eldest and 6 years to conceive my youngest and I probably wont get the chance again. Yes i moan sometimes but I'm eternally grateful i was able to have both mine, i would never dream of calling them turds or arseholes or sigh under my breath when one of them needs me.

I just caught up on the stories of Josh over the last couple of days and honestly I think he’s only happy when he’s had a drink. I don’t mean it offensively towards him either, it’s just so obvious.
I don’t like him because he’s boring, wet, a chronic nag and creepy around women. However, I do find myself wondering if that’s his permanent nature or he’s just currently miserable 🤔 Hard to know for sure I guess

Reactions: 14
Admin delete if I cross any lines on this, I’ve never posted something like this so it might be a bit too far. Not been on for ages so I’m having a right catch up 😂
I’ve been thinking about J’s behaviour and it’s defo a weird one. As @FridaK has just said, he does seem only happy once he’s had a drink. This is obviously giving the impression that he’s not happy with R and all that. Quite frankly, who would be with the constant bullying and filming. Anyway, i really cant feel sorry for him in any way. If he can leave a relationship where he has kids once, he can do it again 🤷🏽‍♀️ He does seem very strange around B, especially when she was younger, but that could be him just trying to get on R’s good side as B is the favourite (hopefully that makes sense). I do feel sorry for E though, she does only get attention when she’s causing a scene. That sort of attitude towards her will have a major impact and it’s a shame. W is a cute kid tho, but I can see him turning into E and both of them becoming B. I also messaged Scoopz ages ago and they said they’d look into - basically the reply everyone got 🙄. I hope she is still working tho but obviously the legal hours as it’ll give her some responsibility.
Whoever called R snorticus, I love it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
I always imagine S & I holed up in their room eating mini Mars bars and plotting their escape 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I do agree J is only happy with a drink in him but I doubt he’ll leave. He knows he won’t see W if he does and some new man will be playing daddy to him within weeks. He’d also have to give up the lifestyle he has just now and since we all know he no longer had a career how will he earn?
I think he’ll stay and grow more miserable then in 10 years when the older boys have grown up and resent him for what he did to their mum and allowed them to be bullied due to their lives being plastered online he’ll realise what a duck up his life is.

• Heart
Locals can't stand her. She's quite heavily disliked.

*is a local*
I try to picture her typical following... she has no talent, nothing unique about her, so obviously fake and a con...

What is her demographic? ...ah yes forgot....IQ of a gnat and gulliable

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.