PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joyce was being an idiot. He gets walked all over by that woman so has to stamp his authority over kids. Those rants are pointless because nobody listens to that kind of bollocks. My son definitely used to switch off. Now he says to me Mum you only have to say it to me don’t keep going over it. I hate him more and more every time I see him. Great role model porking another man wife while she was pregnant 🤢🤢🤮

Does she mean mad 🤬or mad 🤪

Reactions: 7
Does she mean mad 🤬or mad 🤪
Body language from the still suggests mad 😡 clenched fists and stretched neck. Not making eye contact with the people who are goading you. I think he is maddened but has good self control not to take it further. I don't get the impression he's abusive, he's just a slimeball with a difficult attitude at times.

He deals in low level mardy-arsing to get his frustrations across and his time "birding" or "at work" to get some perspective and breathing space.

Reactions: 15
It is I that says Joyce is the one. He is overbearing, a god awful nag, he looms around in the back ground of everything that goes on with the girls. Rachs personality is distinctively different when he is there. She’s on edge a lot. He just has something. I can’t quite put my finger on what, but it’s like there is no enjoyment for him with any of the older kids. His affection is forced aside from with Wilby.
I sometimes think he is the one that has her doing mountains of ADs. The money is in his sights more than hers. He dresses her, supposedly is moody over her not breastfeeding. She seems more and more reliant on him 🤔. Yet the kids clearly think he’s an idiot (out of the mouths of babes and all that.)
I don’t know. I could be wrong 🤷‍♀️ I mean we only see so much, but what I see, I’ve definitely seen similar from not so good men. (Not personally, but in other people’s partners.) I’ve been bored so you know, speculated it
I’m afraid I completely disagree. I think it’s all her - she changes personality when he’s around because he gets fed up with all the filming and so on. I don’t think he knows the half of what goes on because she makes sure of it - she definitely controls what goes on the gram and how could he find out what’s been said, deleted, blocked etc without spending literally hours and hours every single day. Rightly or wrongly I think the wool is heavily pulled over his eyes and I think the gram content had a huge impact on the fact he is probably no longer a serving police officer. His ‘nagging’ seems more like being utterly fed up and desperate to bring more normality to the family around behavioural issues to me - I don’t think he dresses her or is desperate for her to keep breastfeeding - she just loves to keep up that image. Can you honestly believe that he’s in charge when she’s so awful to him on camera......?!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
He’s weak .

Based on previous clips in the past we’ve seen him berated by his Mum and sister and he just takes it , I think he was dominated by them as he grew up and is conditioned not to put up any argument.

He‘s as repugnant as Rachel
, he isn’t a master of manipulation and just looks confused a lot of the time , head!

Reactions: 7
We must have some budding writers on here. Get a story done and send it to the family affairs editors of as many newspapers as you can think of. Get the key questions out there.
Bring lockdown into it - who have we been allowing ourselves to be influenced by during the long lonely lockdown days?
Who is this ‘influencer’ who refuses to account for PayPal donations
Why has the 11 year old daughter of a ‘police officer’ and a ‘DV ambassador’ got an illegal insta account followed by 10k of randomers.
Who exactly are we allowing to influence our children?
How can this lifestyle have been built solely off the back of having an affair?
Get some juicy questions out there. No waffle - just facts. Tell them to read the book and watch the ads she makes. Someone somewhere will pick up on it for a slow news day - just keep emailing the story to anyone you can think of.
I could go on but I won’t 😉

Reactions: 15
Just watched her stories from yesterday. Seriously relatable unwrapping her orders when a lot of her followers have probably been affected financially by COVID and are struggling for money to buy their children much needed new clothes :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
The Roblox thing is crazy, she could just turn the trade option to friends only or even better no trade at all, then E wouldn’t be able to get scammed. If she is stupid enough to spend £27 on a virtual pet they deserve to be scammed!!! Also, last night it had an update with a new pet and half price on a load of purchase, so no doubt E will loose her tit wanting everything. I know all this Roblox stuff because my two girls play the game!!

The rant to me is kind of fair if he has good reason, teaching kids to be responsible for their animals is really important. She shouldn’t be filming him, it’s not fair. How would she like it if she was having a sensible chat about something important and he filmed it and then allowed his boys to mock her? She would be fuming!!! Don’t get me wrong his rants are boring but when is a rant not, I’m sure my kids are bored when me or my husband try and explain why something is not ok. But we wouldn’t film it for a bunch of strangers to watch it!!!

Reactions: 24
I can still see it, but I went in through my notifications as someone commented after me. Not sure what the 'if you don't know' comment was about? Off to see her stories before get blocked 😉

And notice how Rosie didn't comment of R's post, even before that comment. Others like Stacey Solomon etc she replied to 🤷‍♀️
It’s actually pretty disturbing how far the huns are willing to go to get noticed.

Reactions: 9
To be a Rachaele hun you need to be as self centred as she is and be just as obsessed with the messiah. Not surprising that person is acting like this. She’s trash. It’s the constant defending of it too. Why not just say “Oops sorry I didn’t think of it that way”

Reactions: 10
Oh look, she’s posted Isaac’s report. He does still live with you then, Rach?
Why do these children not live with their mum ?
I get issues when maybe when younger prob caused by r and j but why are they not with her now ?

Oh look, she’s posted Isaac’s report. He does still live with you then, Rach?
Why do these children not live with their mum ?
I get issues when maybe when younger prob caused by r and j but why are they not with her now ?

Why on earth would a stranger have a full blown arguement with another stranger over a debate about how a 3rd stranger met a 4th strangers baby once, got broody and fell pregnant 1 year later because of said 3rd stranger 🤔😂😂
duck me 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m afraid I completely disagree. I think it’s all her - she changes personality when he’s around because he gets fed up with all the filming and so on. I don’t think he knows the half of what goes on because she makes sure of it - she definitely controls what goes on the gram and how could he find out what’s been said, deleted, blocked etc without spending literally hours and hours every single day. Rightly or wrongly I think the wool is heavily pulled over his eyes and I think the gram content had a huge impact on the fact he is probably no longer a serving police officer. His ‘nagging’ seems more like being utterly fed up and desperate to bring more normality to the family around behavioural issues to me - I don’t think he dresses her or is desperate for her to keep breastfeeding - she just loves to keep up that image. Can you honestly believe that he’s in charge when she’s so awful to him on camera......?!
Do you know, I haven’t really got a clue at this point 😂. I’ve had pretty normal relationships with men and my Husband is a good, honest, protective bloke. What I see in Josh unnerves me probably because I don’t really understand it. I think I may be trying to reason the fact that Rach films things like that, pops it up for all to see and he does nothing about it. Also, that he seems to have no regard for protecting the kids privacy in any way. It’s weird to me as I am used to men that would never let that happen in a million years.
What you are saying makes sense to me also. Safe to say that whatever the situation, it’s not very healthy and they are a bizarre pair 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just gone back into Instagram and not there anymore, and I no longer seen to be following ptwm 🤔

Reactions: 1
There she goes again. #bekind Rachel, making her husband look like an hole again and encouraging her child to ridicule him. Pretty sure she would have had messages about his shorts zip being undone.... but nah, leave it there to humiliate him 👍.....

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.