PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Daddy’s home from posting throwbacks in the kitchen Wilby’ 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good lord Edie and those online pets.. she gives them away throws a hissy fit and instead of the ipad or whatever being taken off her til she learns a lesson, she's rewarded by being given money? Is there any discipline in the house with those girls

Reactions: 17
My child plays this game and we tell her not to give away or trade her pets unless they are REAL friends and thankfully she listens.

To be honest I think Edie does it on purpose so she gets more money to buy better pets 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I have a issue with small children (which is what Edie is) having access to people on the internet with no parental control. It shows no safeguarding.
But when has that ever bothered Rachel? 🙄

Reactions: 14
Why would she think anyone would be remotely interested in reading the school reports of a child they don’t know?

Reactions: 21
She has seemed to have gained about 4K followers in the last month or so!! She was on 194k for ages and is now 198k 😳🙄 not sure how that works given all the crap she has been posting, but looks like it’s working.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What is the Josh rant at T about??? Why is Rach letting him do that and just filming it. Patchwork family? dysfunctional family!! And that’s before Edie joins in !

Reactions: 21
What is the Josh rant at T about??? Why is Rach letting him do that and just filming it. Patchwork family? dysfunctional family!! And that’s before Edie joins in !
Hmmm Edie’s comment at the end is very interesting and who is that says they feel Josh is the controlling one? I think after that you may well be on to something.

Makes you wonder why she’s willing to show that? Especially as usually we have to see how much they all love each other and how wonderful everything is. Laying some foundations Rach?

Reactions: 10
I’m telling you now if my 6 year old spoke to my partner like that I would for 1 not bloody film it laughing and encouraging crappy behaviour or post it like he’s a bleeping joke.
He’s trying to have a discussion with her child and they’re laughing and taking the piss. It’s bleeping ludicrous. How can she see this as funny?! He has zero respect from them all.

Reactions: 18
If Josh is in the wrong then why doesn’t Rach step in and correct him? Doesn’t have to be done in a horrible or condescending way.

Above all though, why is she letting Edie pipe up and encouraging her by saying “what’s that Edie?” both times to then film Josh’s reaction when he hears her.

Reactions: 11
Firstly £27 for a virtual pet!!! How is that a priority or relatable when the country is economically going through such a bad time. That is ridiculous and surely most children now would have that explained to them. 🤯
Secondly - Joyce 🥱. Another filmed Joyce 'meltdown'. Oh he winds me up. Doesn't he just love the sound of his voice. Utter twit of a man.

Reactions: 8
Hmmm Edie’s comment at the end is very interesting and who is that says they feel Josh is the controlling one? I think after that you may well be on to something.

Makes you wonder why she’s willing to show that? Especially as usually we have to see how much they all love each other and how wonderful everything is. Laying some foundations Rach?
It is I that says Joyce is the one. He is overbearing, a god awful nag, he looms around in the back ground of everything that goes on with the girls. Rachs personality is distinctively different when he is there. She’s on edge a lot. He just has something. I can’t quite put my finger on what, but it’s like there is no enjoyment for him with any of the older kids. His affection is forced aside from with Wilby.
I sometimes think he is the one that has her doing mountains of ADs. The money is in his sights more than hers. He dresses her, supposedly is moody over her not breastfeeding. She seems more and more reliant on him 🤔. Yet the kids clearly think he’s an idiot (out of the mouths of babes and all that.)
I don’t know. I could be wrong 🤷‍♀️ I mean we only see so much, but what I see, I’ve definitely seen similar from not so good men. (Not personally, but in other people’s partners.) I’ve been bored so you know, speculated it

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.