PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can give him a solid biscuit or a bit of toast but not a boiled soft bit of broccoli or cauli at his age,I get 6months mushed food if it’s that route they taking but nearly a year?

Reactions: 8
She also mentioned during one of her bat tit stories that she goes for her 2 am wee naked. Struck me as a strange to say being step mother to teenage boys tbh 🤷‍♀️
I’m a mum and also a step mum to two teenage boys who live with us and I always make sure I’m appropriately covered , would never make sexualised remarks in front of my kids and also wouldn’t talk about shared showers. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a frigid prude , just a loving caring mum and step mum with my families well being at heart .

Reactions: 21
Another irony, that coming from someone who drags her own parents, step parents and her kids parents and step kids parent across the internet and in a book for anyone to read.
Jesus Christ Rach, read the room 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They can give him a solid biscuit or a bit of toast but not a boiled soft bit of broccoli or cauli at his age,I get 6months mushed food if it’s that route they taking but nearly a year?
And the fact she advertises products and openly says she is doing baby led weaning 😂 I dont think she even knows what it actually is.
Iv only ever seen him have cake,biscuit and the odd bit of toast in solid form. I understand people do a mix of both, but if that was the case then surely she would let him hold carrot or broccoli/cauliflower

Reactions: 10
I havent watched the ad yet but To be honest...i dont believe for a second that it was pre recorded before lockdown... she knows damn well she will be asked about her eyebrows and eyelashes so has come up with that excuse.
Charlie went round her house the other day ffs and clearly did her brows so no doubt she did her lashes aswell... will be interesting to see if she does recent stories from now and what her lashes are like...
Her hair is shorter and her roots aren't as bad and her eyebrows aren't as angry. Definitely pre recorded, she looks a bit younger, so all these ads through lockdown are taking their toll. She's aged a lot in the last few months!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
And the fact she advertises products and openly says she is doing baby led weaning 😂 I dont think she even knows what it actually is.
Iv only ever seen him have cake,biscuit and the odd bit of toast in solid form. I understand people do a mix of both, but if that was the case then surely she would let him hold carrot or broccoli/cauliflower
This is what I thought, clearly paid just to advertise.nothing wrong with purée fed,my niece was but they are the same age and she now has toast,carrots and cucumber,at weekend mash,veg and Yorkshire,purée mainly but now adding solids in.shouldnt he be on that at least

Reactions: 6
From a safeguarding point of view, some of the stuff they say/allude to is bordering on sexual abuse.

That may sound overly dramatic but I have trained extensively in safeguarding and been taught to look for signs of abuse in children (I work in a school and am a trained TA), and “sexual abuse” doesn’t just mean being sexually abused. One of the things that would sound alarm bells is a child using sexualised vocabulary, mimicking sexual behaviour or being exposed to sex either on TV/online or in the home.

Things like their parents washing together in the shower every day, stepmum walking around topless to “tempt” the baby and then milking herself at the kitchen sink? Its not entirely clear that it crosses the line but it’s definitely borderline.

If a child in school told me they had walked in on their parents in the shower together once, I’d think it was just one of those things, but if it was a regular (and Rachel says it is daily) occurrence, I would be escalating that as a safeguarding concern.

If a child told me their daddy had told them to ask their mum about his magic lips, I would also be concerned.
I have said previously that I think that their behaviour is bordering on sexually abusive. Definitely the showering together when the kids are around and the walking around topless. Just odd behaviour from both of them.

Reactions: 13
The funny thing is..all these arse lickers and huns... wouldnt even give her the time of day in the real world if she wasnt an influencer... guaranteed most of them are on the other end of the social scale to her and complete opposite personalities, so their friendships wouldnt gel. It's all just so fake!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The funny thing is..all these arse lickers and huns... wouldnt even give her the time of day in the real world if she wasnt an influencer... guaranteed most of them are on the other end of the social scale to her and complete opposite personalities, so their friendships wouldnt gel. It's all just so fake!
I’ve noticed that all the Instamums arse lick each other. It makes me laugh because I bet they’re all slagging each other off to their husbands then being all smiley and gushy to each other on the ‘Gram for networking purposes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve noticed that all the Instamums arse lick each other. It makes me laugh because I bet they’re all slagging each other off to their husbands then being all smiley and gushy to each other on the ‘Gram for networking purposes 😂
They do. Astrid got caught by a local slagging rachel off in a cafe 😂😂 they all bloody do it... they aren't friends with each other, they are competitors 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.