PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the AD's can't bring in that much and cover what she spends surely? The companies that she collaborates with seem to get any Tom, Dick or Harry z-lister to promote their brand. In all honesty she's a nobody, surely they're not paying a lot of money? If they are, then they need to have a re think, because she does an awful job and if anything, she puts me off the brand.
Her monthly outgoings must be high before her non essential purchases, rent, Gas electric water council tax 2x car insurance petrol sky package mobile phones food animals, sorry if I have missed anything, I live in a little 2 bed house, 1 £30 a year car tax car and 3 cats and costs enough.

Reactions: 8
So who is looking after the kids whilst her and Joyce are enjoying their tapas? #bekindBetsy is at work, who is in charge of the younger ones?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I’ve really not been a “Karen” about this pandemic I really haven’t. I’ve seen people slip up with distancing etc but I know it wasn’t intentional. It’s an overwhelming time etc. Just personally I wouldn’t in 2020 have my bleeping baby pawing a table that god knows how many people have sat at then eating a cracker off it.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I’ve really not been a “Karen” about this pandemic I really haven’t. I’ve seen people slip up with distancing etc but I know it wasn’t intentional. It’s an overwhelming time etc. Just personally I wouldn’t in 2020 have my bleeping baby pawing a table that god knows how many people have sat at then eating a cracker off it.
He eats cake off the grass that the chickens and dogs tit on, I'd be fine with the table in comparison! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Was literally just going to say this. They have no clue who has been at that table and he's got his hands all over it, his food on it and then his food and his hands in his mouth. I'm sure the table has been cleaned between people but even so I wouldn't let mine do it (probably wouldn't even without being in the middle of a pandemic to be fair...) I've tried to stay fairly relaxed about things and not panic, but I've tried to apply common bleeping sense!

I will say though that I think that's the first time we've seen Joyce laugh in about 18 months...he's probably pissed...

He eats cake off the grass that the chickens and dogs tit on, I'd be fine with the table in comparison! 🤣
That's a fair point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Arrrgh it does my head in. When does he work? Betsy works more than he does 😂😂 I just don’t get it
There is no way he is working . If he was she would have been banging on about him being a key worker and whatever amazing and brave things he has been doing throughout this . She would not have been able to help herself , especially around the Thursday clapping time .
I might be wrong but I can remember her saying anything about Josh ...just snorting / filming rather than clapping .

Reactions: 15
Sorry I don’t want to do this, but her fingers are really weird. It’s been puzzling me for ages and then up close, I’m like ‘ooh ok’
I’m not getting at her over it, it’s fingers. But has anyone else noticed it? I think it’s may be due to her weight? 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Yeah I swear he was birding every day for like a month?! She never really mentions him being at work anymore she used to all the time

There is no way he is working . If he was she would have been banging on about him being a key worker and whatever amazing and brave things he has been doing throughout this . She would not have been able to help herself , especially around the Thursday clapping time .
I might be wrong but I can remember her saying anything about Josh ...just snorting / filming rather than clapping .
She literally just said ‘this is our days now.’ I would run naked through the park if he is, I’m that convinced he isn’t 😂😂
That said, if she does have to spend all day every day with Joyce, I kinda feel bad for her. The boredom would end me

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was sitting here going through some work and generally scrolling. I was looking at content from other big Instagram accounts and how much effort some put in to their pages. It occurred me, we spend most of the conversation here just talking about her behaviour/ lies. It’s literally like if she didn’t lie so much or act so odd. If her content was all true, transparent and appropriate. It’s so boring, that we probably wouldn’t have anything to say about it. 🤷‍♀️ Weird really, it’s like engineering your own demise
Very true. I only read this and one other thread now beacuse of the lies. I don't comment as much as I used too, just nosy so I don't miss their insta-falls. It will happen eventually.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if he's taking a career break? You can take up to 5 yrs with D&C Police 🤔
Could be. I’m honestly at the point I just want to drop him a DM and ask him so I can forget about it. Just say like ‘Fairs fair I’m not a fan of you, you wouldn’t be of me, level up and I’ll sod off’ 🤷‍♀️ Woman to Woman 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry I don’t want to do this, but her fingers are really weird. It’s been puzzling me for ages and then up close, I’m like ‘ooh ok’
I’m not getting at her over it, it’s fingers. But has anyone else noticed it? I think it’s may be due to her weight? 🤷‍♀️
A friend of mine had a similar issue with his pinky finger and he’s a big guy so not her weight. I can’t mind what the reason was but it’s to do with the tendons. He had to have an operation on it and it straightened a bit but not properly.

Reactions: 2
I see she has drafted in her mate cokehead Katie again to babysit!
I wonder if that pratmat ad is pre recorded...
Her hair in earlier stories this morning with her on the floor with wiblet looked like it was freshly dyed??
And each ti their own, and my engagement ring isnt to everyones taste either, but hers looks more copper than rose gold 😂
Oh and I see hes quite capable of holding food and putting hand to mouth himself again.... but hey, let's just mash his normal dinners up for him anyway

Reactions: 4
Fucks me off so much you know when she says “I’ve been shouting about this *insert latest shite* for over year” like she’s doing it out of the kindness of her heart and entirely for our benefit when we all bleeping know it’s BECAUSE THEY ARE PAYING YOU TO. Stop making out like you’re Saint Sally and all about helping people when the only arse you’re worried about is your own. Cock.

Reactions: 16
Fucks me off so much you know when she says “I’ve been shouting about this *insert latest shite* for over year” like she’s doing it out of the kindness of her heart and entirely for our benefit when we all bleeping know it’s BECAUSE THEY ARE PAYING YOU TO. Stop making out like you’re Saint Sally and all about helping people when the only arse you’re worried about is your own. Cock.
She doesn’t mention a thing unless she’s paid to. Ever.

Ok we know the add is full of fakery and lies because we know R better than her toxic mother with the new iPhone does. However to her “crew” or a new followers...I kind of think they would see it’s fake too and just done for money? I know most influencers promote stuff they have zero interest in but also I’ve seen a fair few people rave about a PR product and genuinely believed them. Everything she does is so insincere and the worst part is I can almost see her straddling Josh naked in the egg chair of an evening as the kids look on saying “Hahaha these twats. They’ll literally buy anything. That thing is a piece of tit I mean I literally lay on it until it hurt my back just to make it believable”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Where are the other kids while this is happening? She’s sat there with no bra on feeding Wibble who looks like he’s still being held by Josh. Is it really a two man job? Could Josh not be spending some time with one of the other kids? 🤷🏼‍♀️

9713612C-D51B-4541-95E0-36DFD4962BD1.jpeg

Reactions: 7
So she says in her pratamat ad that she doesn't really have anything wrong with her ( other than having loads of kids 😩) but it helps people with anxiety........and there was me thinking anxious Annie couldn't leave the house without Joyce etc??? Due to anxiety 🤔 Hmmmm which is it racheaealeae?

Personally, I'm glad she's not featured the boys for a while (I hoping Seb has told her to do one 😂) They're not her children to make money off.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.