PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think she has some sort of addiction to shopping/spending splurging.
Her highly priced purchases on a regular/ daily basis aren't normal.
I could understand if this was her usual lifestyle, highly paid job or whatever.
But she still privately rents, doesnt work really, he only seems to work part in a normal paid job... like paypal aside, its ridiculous...and very stupid
Even the AD's can't bring in that much and cover what she spends surely? The companies that she collaborates with seem to get any Tom, Dick or Harry z-lister to promote their brand. In all honesty she's a nobody, surely they're not paying a lot of money? If they are, then they need to have a re think, because she does an awful job and if anything, she puts me off the brand.

Reactions: 8
God you're such a troll! Some of us can't eat cheese (it gives me migraines) and I can't believe you could be so insensitive as to mention cheese where I can read it. I'm feeling personally attacked here!
I need to know who ‘influenced’ you all to eat sandwiches? Surely you didn’t just...... come up with the idea yourselves 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God you're such a troll! Some of us can't eat cheese (it gives me migraines) and I can't believe you could be so insensitive as to mention cheese where I can read it. I'm feeling personally attacked here!
#DontLikeIt #DontReadIt #ScrollOn #BeKind 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was sitting here going through some work and generally scrolling. I was looking at content from other big Instagram accounts and how much effort some put in to their pages. It occurred me, we spend most of the conversation here just talking about her behaviour/ lies. It’s literally like if she didn’t lie so much or act so odd. If her content was all true, transparent and appropriate. It’s so boring, that we probably wouldn’t have anything to say about it. 🤷‍♀️ Weird really, it’s like engineering your own demise

Reactions: 12
I’m sure that the people who’ve made billions out of boohoo.com lived by this be kind mantra. What a load of toss ! And did you read that Josh was shaving her head and sliced through The gold necklace chain. And she let him shave her baby boys with that!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
So... all the huns are asking about her engagement ring and where it’s from... coz you know, they all want to buy themselves an engagement ring.

Funny that they are all asking the exact same day she’s had to return her necklace for repair because josh broke it... and tagged the jeweller.

Not after a freebie repair there by any chance are you, R? 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was sitting here going through some work and generally scrolling. I was looking at content from other big Instagram accounts and how much effort some put in to their pages. It occurred me, we spend most of the conversation here just talking about her behaviour/ lies. It’s literally like if she didn’t lie so much or act so odd. If her content was all true, transparent and appropriate. It’s so boring, that we probably wouldn’t have anything to say about it. 🤷‍♀️ Weird really, it’s like engineering your own demise
You’ve hit the nail On the head. I follow people who are professional only advertise what they know about and post lovely photos. They do interesting stuff and turn it into content. Not rely on created dramas their kids and stupid pictures with sayings!! Oh and two year old books full of fabrication. We should start a campaign to rid the internet of scammers like PTWM!!

It’s all down to personal taste but not being funny that’s a shite ring and I doubt anyone asked

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol. I was gonna do a swipe as well and do an add for the local supermarket 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wilbys just woken up Joyce, I wouldn’t wanna be handled and fussed if I’d just woken up either! Put him on the floor! He can now crawl so that’s probably where he wants to be!!

Edit to add: Sorry I was wrong, it’s her tit he wants!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It’s all down to personal taste but not being funny that’s a shite ring and I doubt anyone asked
I'm sure she loves it, but the style isn't to my taste and I really don't like rose gold! Like @ChilliPepper said, how convenient that everybody has been asking about it just as they've had to send the necklace back for repair 🤔

Reactions: 6
Arrrgh it does my head in. When does he work? Betsy works more than he does 😂😂 I just don’t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really don’t think that’s her original engagement or wedding ring. I’m pretty certain the original was designed by Chambers & Beau as she claimed to be friends with the owner. I remember because I have a necklace from there and PTWM went through a brief period of raving about the woman’s jewellery designs which horrified me 😂 Though it’s not somewhere I would ever get a wedding or engagement ring designed for various reasons so I was a bit surprised at the time that she did.

PTWM obviously wasn’t getting enough #gifted items from her and has since moved onto another jewellers hoping for a freebie.

She really is trying to morph into granny sia ain’t she looking at her side profile in that vid the cardi n the hair,wrong shade for u love too ice blonde for the age !

Betsy working again? Is she allowed work that many hours at her age is she even allowed work mid week before 16

Reactions: 4
Bet @Newbie mcnewface fancy cheese sandwich was gifted. Or one of her followers will ask what kind of cheese it is and she'll tag Cathedral City hoping for a collab. Cheeky witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bet @Newbie mcnewface fancy cheese sandwich was gifted. Or one of her followers will ask what kind of cheese it is and she'll tag Cathedral City hoping for a collab. Cheeky witch.
Lol. Aww love his thread. The wit on here is actual hilarious. Just lol outside my work in front of my boss. Hoping I can get a paid partnership with certain supermarket so I can give up the day job.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.