PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have no clue what you are talking about. Have been lurking for a while however couldn’t view any attachments on messages so signed up. Have read through loads of threads and decided to comment on one, it’s as simple as that.
I had been reading an article about a petition to have tattle closed down. Georgia Jones had put it on a post saying how one of her friends had been pulled apart, being naive and wondering how women can attack each other in such a way I thought I’d look. It would appear that because someone doesn’t follow the trend on here of slating people then they much be some sort of spy or a hun. Not just some regular person that wanted to comment.
It’s funny that this happens fairly regularly, new posters come on defending Rachaele. The way they all write is strikingly familiar.
See, tongue in cheek humour aside, you're proving my point that we're a nice bunch ♥

(Thank you, of course I appreciate I cannot possibly have had it as hard as Raquel, Queen of the chavs, nobody even cried or horrifically vomited, not even me 😏... Although to be fair the midwife had a mask on so maybe she shed a tear or two and I missed it 😆)
Congratulations on your new arrival ♥. Hope you are both doing well.
Surely the midwife wrote a note to you about how your baby was the kindest, most wonderful baby she’d ever come across though, no?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If Wilby had ANY degree of cradle cap she'd have put it on the gram for her huns asking for fixes, tips & begging for freebies to remedy it.
Both she & Johnsons are shameful in that they, Johnsons, had a range to promote & she, R, fabricated him having it in order to promote it.

A bit like Holly & Davina saying they use Garnier Nutrise to dye their own hair....no way.
She'll claim to have, eat, do anything 'to earn a living' for cash. She's pimping herself & her family but it doesn't seem to make her happy cos she's looking rough & I'll.
No money in the world is worth that.

Reactions: 14
I bet it was like that scene in Bridesmaids last night after that raw cottage pie🤮 I kept thinking maybe that's why she was so late to post today.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Beggy Brenda's off again.

View attachment 173867
I could but I won't. I'm sure whatever you get her Rach, she'll lose her tit over 🙄 and you'll just record it and snort.
can buy a £165 cardi for herself but can't put her hand in her pocket to get her daughter what she wants for her birthday............. :rolleyes:

Maybe if she didnt spend £165 on the cardigan..she could have bought edie the £110 roblox pet and she would have had £55 change 😂😂😂
hahah great minds, didn't see your post when i put the same thing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have no clue what you are talking about. Have been lurking for a while however couldn’t view any attachments on messages so signed up. Have read through loads of threads and decided to comment on one, it’s as simple as that.
I had been reading an article about a petition to have tattle closed down. Georgia Jones had put it on a post saying how one of her friends had been pulled apart, being naive and wondering how women can attack each other in such a way I thought I’d look. It would appear that because someone doesn’t follow the trend on here of slating people then they much be some sort of spy or a hun. Not just some regular person that wanted to comment.
Do you follow or have followed ptwm?

If you have been lurking long enough you'd see that far from the troll tag we're given, there are often personal stories shared here which receive a great deal of support and care from other posters.

Our main discussion topic however is PTWM of course, her scamming of fans out of hard earned cash (many posters on here were once loyal followers who donated until they realised things didn't add up) and the many many inconsistencies in the tit she posts. If that's not for you, not sure why you'd sign up in the first place rather than moving along?

Typing this with a 2 week old baby in my arm so hope it makes vague grammatical sense. I wasn't sliced in two though so it's barely worth a mention right? 😉
Congratulations xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sole reason why she wants her 11 year old to have an open account right here:

16C8118C-C547-49AE-B0AE-6D9FB10FCB0D.jpeg

Bloody ridiculous that Instagram didn’t shut it down for being underage. It’s not run by an adult and anyone could message her, which is alarming, and why my 11 year old doesn’t have an open account (she has a very recent completely locked down account linked to mine, with 7 followers, two of whom are her parents).

I’ve never liked it when parents ask for ideas of what to buy their kids for Christmas or birthdays. If they’ve not asked for anything and don’t need anything, why ask strangers and start buying a load of random tat they might not even play with? Ask them or, if you want it to be a surprise, get them an experience or something that means they can spend time with you. Otherwise it’s just pointless materialism 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I see people ask for present ideas a lot on the mum groups I’m on etc however because it’s Beggy Barbara I just know she’s looking for alllllll the free tit!!! No need to mention the other two having birthdays soon. Unless of course you want free tit for them too WHICH YOU DO

Reactions: 12
Sole reason why she wants her 11 year old to have an open account right here:

View attachment 173982

Bloody ridiculous that Instagram didn’t shut it down for being underage. It’s not run by an adult and anyone could message her, which is alarming, and why my 11 year old doesn’t have an open account (she has a very recent completely locked down account linked to mine, with 7 followers, two of whom are her parents).

I’ve never liked it when parents ask for ideas of what to buy their kids for Christmas or birthdays. If they’ve not asked for anything and don’t need anything, why ask strangers and start buying a load of random tat they might not even play with? Ask them or, if you want it to be a surprise, get them an experience or something that means they can spend time with you. Otherwise it’s just pointless materialism 🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s all about the free gifts they will all receive now she has posted about the 3 birthdays coming up.

Reactions: 10
If you have been lurking long enough you'd see that far from the troll tag we're given, there are often personal stories shared here which receive a great deal of support and care from other posters.

Our main discussion topic however is PTWM of course, her scamming of fans out of hard earned cash (many posters on here were once loyal followers who donated until they realised things didn't add up) and the many many inconsistencies in the tit she posts. If that's not for you, not sure why you'd sign up in the first place rather than moving along?

Typing this with a 2 week old baby in my arm so hope it makes vague grammatical sense. I wasn't sliced in two though so it's barely worth a mention right? 😉
Congratulations!!
That’s lush babe. Tit pic incoming??
💜💜💜💜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see people ask for present ideas a lot on the mum groups I’m on etc however because it’s Beggy Barbara I just know she’s looking for alllllll the free tit!!! No need to mention the other two having birthdays soon. Unless of course you want free tit for them too WHICH YOU DO
Sorry, I didn’t see this when I have just posted the same

I've seen about 4 "mum influencers" ask for birthday present ideas in the last couple of weeks. Such obvious begging for freebies.

Reactions: 8
It’s all about the free gifts they will all receive now she has posted about the 3 birthdays coming up.
Yeah, I get that - although she got sent a mud kitchen for Edie last August and didn’t even use it as a birthday gift, it was extra 🙄 it just annoys me generally when people ask for ideas, like you should know your kids well enough to sort their birthdays 🤷🏼‍♀️ And if they don’t want or need anything, they don’t HAVE to have loads of stuff!

Did you have a videographer!?? Just asking? Huge congrats the tractor family xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've seen about 4 "mum influencers" ask for birthday present ideas in the last couple of weeks. Such obvious begging for freebies.
She knows what E wants, it's even in her post what she wants. That is what makes it even more obvious she is begging for a freebie.

Do they have no shame?

If she does get sent boxes of freebie presents, I hope she gives them to charity for families who really cannot afford to buy their children presents.

Reactions: 16
She knows what E wants, it's even in her post what she wants. That is what makes it even more obvious she is begging for a freebie.

Do they have no shame?

If she does get sent boxes of freebie presents, I hope she gives them to charity for families who really cannot afford to buy their children presents.
True. I expect she’s hoping one of her followers will get their child to kindly gift Meltdown Mildred the pet she wants so R can buy her more tit instead.

It created such furore because a baby’s skin is delicate and no baby of Wilby’s age needs his head shaving! Ear piercing also isn’t illegal, can also be cultural and is not something the majority of people would agree with. I’d say they’re pretty on par. One slip with the clippers and Wilby could end up scarred for life.

As with ear piercing this was an unnecessary cosmetic procedure on a young baby. And the reasons behind it were completely selfish and thoughtless.
And to finish it off she filmed it and posted it to the gram. This means that a load of idiot sheep will no doubt think it a brilliant idea and follow suit 🤯

Do they have no shame?

But that’s even more frustrating. Yes it’s great the charity gets a donation but then it’s seen as Rachealeeelio’s hard work when she’s actually just on the beg

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I get that - although she got sent a mud kitchen for Edie last August and didn’t even use it as a birthday gift, it was extra 🙄 it just annoys me generally when people ask for ideas, like you should know your kids well enough to sort their birthdays 🤷🏼‍♀️ And if they don’t want or need anything, they don’t HAVE to have loads of stuff!
Totally agree

Reactions: 3
She wouldn’t gift a load of stuff to charity without first rifling through it, chucking it all about then taking out the stuff the kids secretly want (before denying it, like with the scrunchies)

Reactions: 17
But that’s even more frustrating. Yes it’s great the charity gets a donation but then it’s seen as Rachealeeelio’s hard work when she’s actually just on the beg
That is true. It would be better if she put in her story please do not send Gifts for E, and send them to charities. But she won't. She has to make herself look like the giver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.