PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't like seeing a baby have his head held and closing his eyes whilst feeling the vibration of an electric shaver buzzing through his soft skull and little ear drums just for fashion.
Screenshot_20200706_131113.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I didn’t say any of you said it was illegal or against the law, I’m just stating it isn’t. So why it would create such a furore is beyond me. I would say piercing a babies ears is more horrific yet most places will happily do it
The reason the head shaving is being discussed is:
1) alot of us dont agree with it
2) she stated he had really bad cradle cap and advertised a product for sensitive skin
3) its advised not to use clippers at grade 1 on a baby under the age of 3 (2 and half at the youngest) especially with cradle cap

The issue of ear piercing is irrelevant

Reactions: 23
I didn't like seeing a baby have his head held and closing his eyes whilst feeling the vibration of an electric shaver buzzing through his soft skull and little ear drums just for fashion.
View attachment 173691
This is more the point I think. She’s done an ad for Johnson’s saying babies skin is a lot thinner and more sensitive. But there’s a picture of her stupid nob head husband going at her little baby boys head with a loud vibrating blade!! It would be so easy to cut his head. Josh is not an expert even though as Rach says he thinks he’s an expert in everything!! It’s all about the ££££ isn’t it??

Reactions: 19
The discussion here is not regarding piercing baby’s ears - that is a whole other debate. We are here to discuss PTWM and she shaved her baby’s head so we discussed it. Serious question and I am not in any way trolling you: are you here to attempt to derail the thread?
I would say so! 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 9
I didn’t say any of you said it was illegal or against the law, I’m just stating it isn’t. So why it would create such a furore is beyond me. I would say piercing a babies ears is more horrific yet most places will happily do it
It created such furore because a baby’s skin is delicate and no baby of Wilby’s age needs his head shaving! Ear piercing also isn’t illegal, can also be cultural and is not something the majority of people would agree with. I’d say they’re pretty on par. One slip with the clippers and Wilby could end up scarred for life.

As with ear piercing this was an unnecessary cosmetic procedure on a young baby. And the reasons behind it were completely selfish and thoughtless.

Reactions: 12
No not at all. I actually came on to have a look what all the fuss was about with people wanting the forum removed and simply putting a viewpoint across.

I don't agree with piercing babies' ears. My child had hers done when she was of an age to make the decision herself. I dislike seeing babies with pierced ears just as much as I dislike seeing a baby's head being shaved with clippers. Anything else you'd like to compare @SunshineMW

Perhaps we should just move on from this persons comments as we are doing whah their intention was and derailing...

(Not trying time moderate)

Reactions: 8
No not at all. I actually came on to have a look what all the fuss was about with people wanting the forum removed and simply putting a viewpoint across.
May I ask where you seen all the so called fuss in this forum, because it for sure was not on any of R sm! So I am a little bewildered how you was directed here and for you to jump in with two feet with your very first post? Curious 🤔

Reactions: 7
Forum removed? Do not get trolls mixed up with freedom of speech!!. If Rach thinks it’s ok to shave her babies head with clippers then that’s up to her!! But then don’t PAY her to do a crappy unedited advert giving cradle cap advice and baby skin care advice To people who follow her as their online guru and are impressionable.

Moving on she’s quiet this morning I suggest the following as reasons
1 she’s writing another one of her ramblings peppered with drama lies and embellishment in fake support of those less fortunate
2 she’s been called to Johnson’s HQ to discuss Wilbys head shaving and is currently vomiting horrifically in front of them cause it’s all the trolls fault.
3 she’s out spending the PayPal and ad money?

Reactions: 18
I don't understand why they even wanted to shave his hair off. It's not like it was getting in his eyes and needed a trim. Even then you would use scissors if that was the case.

He has such lovely hair too. Let him look like a baby, not a bloody accessory.

May I ask where you seen all the so called fuss in this forum, because it for sure was not on any of R sm! So I am a little bewildered how you was directed here and for you to jump in with two feet with your very first post? Curious 🤔
There is a mum influencer who has a few stories on her Insta about how vile Tattle is. Someone on the Mod/Fod thread posted it.

Last edited:
I don't understand why they even wanted to shave his hair off. It's not like it was getting in his eyes and needed a trim. Even then you would use scissors if that was the case.

He has such lovely hair too. Let him look like a baby, not a bloody accessory.

There is a mum influencer who has a few stories on her Insta about how vile Tattle is. Someone on the Mod/Fod thread posted it.
I cant find that thread. Would like to see what's been said.
if the other poster was here to see for herself then why did they not just lurk.. you dont need to make a profile to have a read?? And why this thread? If it was posted on an influencers page that isnt anything to do with ptwm then why come and read this thread.. you would read the thread that's about the other influencer surely? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cant find that thread. Would like to see what's been said.
if the other poster was here to see for herself then why did they not just lurk.. you dont need to make a profile to have a read?? And why this thread? If it was posted on an influencers page that isnt anything to do with ptwm then why come and read this thread.. you would read the thread that's about the other influencer surely? Lol
Hunsssss 😂

Reactions: 1
FFS how long is she going to drag out the slug/slag story? It’s mildly amusing when autocorrect changes a word but come on it’s had it’s 5 minutes now. The amount of GROWN WOMEN that have posted stories ‘oh I just HAD to come on and tell you about PTWM it said albino slag PAHAHAHAA’
Seriously? It wasn’t that funny. Get a bleeping life yeah?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
And you are absolutely entitled to give a viewpoint. It would be a pretty boring place if we were all clones and had the same opinion and didn't question eachother once in a while 😊.
You're right, some cultures do shave their babies head, for religion etc. but I'd like to think the people doing the shaving have a fair amount of knowledge and expertise in doing so.
However in this instance, the person doing the shaving (Josh) doesn't have the expertise and it was purely for aesthetic reasons. There wasn't actually a need for it.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.