PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes them, their ig is bloggers however I have put them under influencers. Don’t want to say much more in case I get into trouble in this thread. Thank you for your help MrsA99
Can you please link me to the thread, I’m absolutely useless with threads you’d think I was 81 not 18 😭😭

Reactions: 1
The contradict themselves all the time though.they say they are always open for discussions... but if its opposite to their opinion they just block you..so how is that a fair discussion?
Same with the paypal... that osmt a discussion because she shuts it down. They are all vile people who cant see their attitude towards people isnt acceptable
Not defending them as they actually grate on me so much, but they said they are open to discussion from real accounts. I do get why these people block/don’t engage with obviously fake accounts. There are people all over this site openly admitting to having 2nd/3rd/4th accounts set up solely to comment and disagree with influencers, or so that they are able to report their posts and complain to brands they work with more than once

I ran a business on Facebook a few years ago, not my main job, more of a hobby that I could make some extra money from and it was always blatantly obvious when “reviews” and “complaints” came in from certain accounts that they had been set up to cause trouble (usually from other pages that sold similar stuff) I didn’t engage with them. If anything came from a genuine account, then I would engage

it’s more obvious here in the Hinch threads where they set up multiple Instagram accounts then comment on her posts and write “ATV” at the end of it. Screenshot their “hilarious” comment and post it back here. It’s so so obvious that it’s not come from a real account and has only been done for a reaction. I actually don’t blame them for blocking and not engaging with those ones.

To go to all the efforts of setting up a new account just to leave comments like that, I personally couldn’t be bothered with it 😂

fake accounts are very very easy to spot

Reactions: 16
She looks so awkward the way she’s holding Wilby in the sea. And anyone down in Devon what’s the weather like down there? It’s a bit cool where I am.
I'm not that close so could be different there, I'm about 45 minutes away but its cloudy and not overly warm. Bit overcast.

Reactions: 3
Instagram is full of fake accounts. I wish I didn’t get so many fake bloke accounts from foreign scammers. But it’s the nature of the beast. The overwhelming majority of PTWM followers are loyal and never see anything wrong with anything she does. Be happy with that.

Reactions: 4
Not defending them as they actually grate on me so much, but they said they are open to discussion from real accounts. I do get why these people block/don’t engage with obviously fake accounts. There are people all over this site openly admitting to having 2nd/3rd/4th accounts set up solely to comment and disagree with influencers, or so that they are able to report their posts and complain to brands they work with more than once

I ran a business on Facebook a few years ago, not my main job, more of a hobby that I could make some extra money from and it was always blatantly obvious when “reviews” and “complaints” came in from certain accounts that they had been set up to cause trouble (usually from other pages that sold similar stuff) I didn’t engage with them. If anything came from a genuine account, then I would engage

it’s more obvious here in the Hinch threads where they set up multiple Instagram accounts then comment on her posts and write “ATV” at the end of it. Screenshot their “hilarious” comment and post it back here. It’s so so obvious that it’s not come from a real account and has only been done for a reaction. I actually don’t blame them for blocking and not engaging with those ones.

To go to all the efforts of setting up a new account just to leave comments like that, I personally couldn’t be bothered with it 😂

Totally agree with your opinion, however some people are left with no alternative but to set up ghost accounts, due to being thrown to the wolves when they have commented from their private accounts, and that has happened to lots of members on here. But keep in mind.... the lincolnshaws have been sent a screenshot from ptwm and private messaged the OP off their own backs. Getting involved in something that does not involve them and they immediately blocked. So if it’s good enough for them to message ”troll account” then they should bloody well accept a response via that account.
I find the...

I find that quite offensive as that could apply to a lot of members in here. After all none of us are sharing our private IG profiles are we.
However I take your opinion on board, and respect your view

Sorry!! Thank you xx
No need to be sorry, I just would not us to get a time out or block on here lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Totally agree with your opinion, however some people are left with no alternative but to set up ghost accounts, due to being thrown to the wolves when they have commented from their private accounts, and that has happened to lots of members on here. But keep in mind.... the lincolnshaws have been sent a screenshot from ptwm and private messaged the OP off their own backs. Getting involved in something that does not involve them and they immediately blocked. So if it’s good enough for them to message ”troll account” then they should bloody well accept a response via that account.
I find the...

I find that quite offensive as that could apply to a lot of members in here. After all none of us are sharing our private IG profiles are we.
However I take your opinion on board, and respect your view

No need to be sorry, I just would not us to get a time out or block on here lol
I didnt mean to cause any offence at all. Sorry if It came across that way. I think there’s a massive difference between having a second instagram account to protect your identity (which I assume is the case for several on here) and others who are setting up multiple accounts for the sole purpose of commenting and messaging influencers to try and get a rise out of them or cause trouble Or telling them they hope thier house burns down (just one horrendous comment I saw from a clearly fake account the other day).

It’s the latter that I don’t blame them for blocking. I’ve been on the receiving end of it and I expect the number of times it happened to me will be nothing in comparison to what these influencers are dealing with. Which is why I don’t blame them at all for blocking and not engaging

if someone is being rational and not inflammatory then I don’t think blocking is right, but in the case of Hinch (again only using her as an example because it’s what I’ve seen the most of) when someone comments “Pre-recorded. ATV hun” from an account that is clearly fake, it’s so obvious that they’ve come from here with the sole purpose of causing trouble. It’s that kind of mentality that I can’t be bothered with. Why go to that effort just to make that comment? and in that case, I don’t blame them at all for blocking and not responding to those ones

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

I agree with this. You won’t get a response from someone if you have a dummy with 8 followers and no posts. If you are going to approach people you should do it properly if you want them to be polite. I don’t even respond to messages from random accts and my account is personal and tiny 🤷‍♀️.
I think the usage of ‘trolling’ as an excuse for an influencer not to be transparent was founded because people use fake accounts. Basically if you feel that strongly that you need to take it to the person, I’d say do it in your own name. If they block you, it’s on them then and not you

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Believe me the Hinch has enough followers to set on ‘trolls’ if she wants to. That’s why people make fake accounts. I wouldn’t feel sorry for her. She does make pre recorded content its obvious. Anyway this is about PTWM who also prerecorded content and scams pay pal money!!

Reactions: 2
Believe me the Hinch has enough followers to set on ‘trolls’ if she wants to. That’s why people make fake accounts. I wouldn’t feel sorry for her. She does make pre recorded content its obvious. Anyway this is about PTWM who also prerecorded content and scams pay pal money!!
I think most of them pre-record stuff. I don't feel sorry for any of them. They chose to have a career on instagram and they need to take the good with the bad. My point wasn’t what was actually written, its the fact that it’s a pointless comment from a clearly fake account, posted for no other reason than to try and get a rise. I don’t blame them (and by “them” I mean any influencers) for blocking and not engaging with those accounts

Reactions: 8
She really sounds horrible and mean in that video about him trying to crawl, as well as the additional snort. Anyone remember that black mirror pig episode? I wonder if Joyce makes her snort when they're doing 'it' 😂

I found the calendar from last year on twitter and forgot to share it the other day. Stickers for if you hate your spouse and children. Ideal.
525CFC84-BBA2-41AE-B453-FEE13CC00507.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
I didnt mean to cause any offence at all. Sorry if It came across that way. I think there’s a massive difference between having a second instagram account to protect your identity (which I assume is the case for several on here) and others who are setting up multiple accounts for the sole purpose of commenting and messaging influencers to try and get a rise out of them or cause trouble Or telling them they hope thier house burns down (just one horrendous comment I saw from a clearly fake account the other day).

It’s the latter that I don’t blame them for blocking. I’ve been on the receiving end of it and I expect the number of times it happened to me will be nothing in comparison to what these influencers are dealing with. Which is why I don’t blame them at all for blocking and not engaging

if someone is being rational and not inflammatory then I don’t think blocking is right, but in the case of Hinch (again only using her as an example because it’s what I’ve seen the most of) when someone comments “Pre-recorded. ATV hun” from an account that is clearly fake, it’s so obvious that they’ve come from here with the sole purpose of causing trouble. It’s that kind of mentality that I can’t be bothered with. Why go to that effort just to make that comment, and in that case, I don’t blame them at all for blocking and not responding to those ones
I get you, to make clear what I have shared is not from my accounts, I admitted a while ago I had 2 and was blocked from one, I shared the screenshots that showed my second account, the recent ones are from a friend, she also has 2 accounts, the one she commented from on Rach grid is still viable she has not removed it, she didn’t set it up to troll anyone and her comment was not offensive, she didn’t even say Tattle etc.
Anyway I am rambling, my point is, Rach sets the wolves on anyone she feels threatened by, and this has been proven with what I have shared. She and the likes of her need to make their mind up what side they are batting for.
Complaining about apparent troll accounts with no followers to support them to Her setting her thousand of followers intentionally on a single person.

Reactions: 7
She really sounds horrible and mean in that video about him trying to crawl, as well as the additional snort. Anyone remember that black mirror pig episode? I wonder if Joyce makes her snort when they're doing 'it' 😂

I found the calendar from last year on twitter and forgot to share it the other day. Stickers for if you hate your spouse and children. Ideal. View attachment 174914
How many swear words?! 🤯 with a kid learning to read there's not a chance in hell I'd buy this, no matter how badly I wanted pics of other peoples kids hanging in my kitchen 🤢🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree with this. You won’t get a response from someone if you have a dummy with 8 followers and no posts. If you are going to approach people you should do it properly if you want them to be polite. I don’t even respond to messages from random accts and my account is personal and tiny 🤷‍♀️.
I think the usage of ‘trolling’ as an excuse for an influencer not to be transparent was founded because people use fake accounts. Basically if you feel that strongly that you need to take it to the person, I’d say do it in your own name. If they block you, it’s on them then and not you
Don’t really agree with you but each to their own, ptwm didn’t respond and did block just like you said that’s on her and that’s fine, the point is... she shared that with her other influencer friends with large followers and they responded in private. Getting involved and essentially trolling an account. So who is in the right and who is in the wrong? It’s a clear example of her instigating trouble, dropping the bomb and waiting for it to explode!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 9

I found the calendar from last year on twitter and forgot to share it the other day. Stickers for if you hate your spouse and children. Ideal. View attachment 174914
Why do people like her think pretending to hate your children is funny/relatable? I get it, everyone needs a break etc but theres a much classier way of doing it with actual humour (hurrah for gin gets the right balance most of the time that I've seen and it's clearly a joke) those stickers are horrible 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes, but some people also use fake accounts because Rachel has been known to dox people. Or she'll write a passive aggressive reply (to a reasonable comment) leave a bit of time for her followers to pounce and then delete and block.

Reactions: 10
Why do people like her think pretending to hate your children is funny/relatable? I get it, everyone needs a break etc but theres a much classier way of doing it with actual humour (hurrah for gin gets the right balance most of the time that I've seen and it's clearly a joke) those stickers are horrible 😫
I don’t get it, yes in the past I have posted about them doing my nut in but in a lovable way, mine are 29, almost 21 and almost 18 and the 2 latter do drive me mad, but IF I post about them it’s lovable humor, I actually don’t post about them as the want privacy and I respect their wishes.
ie the stickers, they scare me as a lot of influencers use them to cover private parts and I have been told they can be removed.

Reactions: 6
Agree. It’s really interesting to see how some of the influencers from that period have monetised themselves in a fairly mature and open way. ‘Peter and Jane’ and ‘Hurrah for Gin’ have just done a couple of books, some public speaking, but relatively speaking stayed the same I’d say (i.e kept their dignity!). PTWM was from the same era and it’s crazy to see how far she’s sunk.

Rachel is like the IG version of ‘Only Fans’, and actually I’ve seen so much of her tits and know enough of her fanny problems that she may as well have created an Only Fans account tbh 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think most of them pre-record stuff. I don't feel sorry for any of them. They chose to have a career on instagram and they need to take the good with the bad. My point wasn’t what was actually written, its the fact that it’s a pointless comment from a clearly fake account, posted for no other reason than to try and get a rise. I don’t blame them (and by “them” I mean any influencers) for blocking and not engaging with those accounts
Fair enough, so what about all the little digs she puts in about what we have discussed in here, if she isn’t happy with fake accounts why does she address us here in a passive aggressive manner? Most of her content ideas are from us lot, yet she hates us, yet she obviously has a or a few accounts on here, do we call that a troll account? Are her mates that are in here trolls? Yet again recently there are accounts that are suspicious, come in and derail!
I am a bit lost now about who is who and why all the defending, when we are all here for the same reason. Rach is a fraud and the biggest bully going.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.