PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charity and particularly giving thousands to individuals is something that always concerns me. I give one direct debit amount to a small charity whose accounts can be seen on line. I don’t have much to give and want to do my best with it. Never in a million years would I give to any go fund me or pay pal to an individual. As PTWM has shown individuals are non accountable and have no right to people’s hard earned money. It is something I feel passionately about.
With you on this, I was donating every month to a small local children’s charity, sadly they were taken over by a larger national charity, I wasn’t comfortable with my money not going to exactly what I wanted to support so I have cancelled my donation. Feel a bit rotten about it but I don’t have a lot of spare cash myself.

It took them 2 days to come back with a response that looks like an auto reply?! 😳 they clearly don't give a tit!
I have 2 accounts and I complained via both of them and got the same reply so most certainly a auto reply, bloody disgraceful

Reactions: 5
Just to add my 2p worth about the questions about E’s birthday. It is very beggy but also the reason she’s asking is because E has so much she doesn’t want for anything! The issue is she wants and gets instantly all the time. Normally kids want something and get told to wait until Xmas or birthday, if they still want it then they genuinely want it. E throws a strop and gets the world any day of the week.

Reactions: 15
I agree, T is the most kind hearted one (was just that particular hissy fit I didnt like,but that was probs rachs fault)
I also think isaac is lovely and polite, seb seems lovely too but we dont see much of the boys.
I hate it when she films edie having tantrums or makes her perform for content... you can always see edie make eye contact with rach for more prompting.
I just find rachs whole face and attitude bitchy...shes always throwing out vile comments to belittle josh and the faces she pulls on camera are HORRIFIC 😂😂

Reactions: 13
I agree, T is the most kind hearted one (was just that particular hissy fit I didnt like,but that was probs rachs fault)
I also think isaac is lovely and polite, seb seems lovely too but we dont see much of the boys.
I hate it when she films edie having tantrums or makes her perform for content... you can always see edie make eye content with rach for more prompting.
I just find rachs whole face and attitude bitchy...shes always throwing out vile comments to belittle josh and the faces she pulls on camera are HORRIFIC 😂😂
Totally, she’s a complete witch. The point I was making was that T is probably nicer than the others because she was primarily raised by other people, not R 🤣

A big brand like that would need hundreds of replies even to look twice at it, unfortunately.
I feel like if we all send messages, Rachel will just say it’s targeted abuse and they will back her anyway 🤦🏼‍♀️

She already admitted she speaks to brands and explains “trolls” might try and lie about her and they clearly listen to her despite a lot of evidence being on her actual page.

Reactions: 8
Admin remove if not allowed.
So in relation to the Lincoln shaws private messaging my friend about her comment on Rach grid post, she reported them to their management, going on their stories, they have responded. The thing is it’s got nothing to do with them, no need for them to be involved. So in theory they are the trolls/keyboard warriors, doing the exact thing they accuse others of. She would have discussed it with them but they did a Rach by pm’ing then blocking so there was no way for her to respond.
Rach doing her best, crying to other influencers and getting them to fight her battles. The lowest of the low, Luxfamily5 has also done a long winded post today and I am wondering if she is Having a dig too.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Admin remove if not allowed.
So in relation to the Lincoln shaws private messaging my friend about her comment on Rach grid post, she reported them to their management, going on their stories, they have responded. The thing is it’s got nothing to do with them, no need for them to be involved. So in theory they are the trolls/keyboard warriors, doing the exact thing they accuse others of. She would have discussed it with them but they did a Rach by pm’ing then blocking so there was no way for her to respond.
Rach doing her best, crying to other influencers and getting them to fight her battles. The lowest of the low, Luxfamily5 has also done a long winded post today and I am wondering if she is Having a dig too.
The contradict themselves all the time though.they say they are always open for discussions... but if its opposite to their opinion they just block you..so how is that a fair discussion?
Same with the paypal... that osmt a discussion because she shuts it down. They are all vile people who cant see their attitude towards people isnt acceptable

Reactions: 9
It’s laughable, one rule for them another for anyone who has the slightest difference of opinion. Does anyone know how to set up a brand new thread, can a member do it or does it have to be admin?

It’s laughable, one rule for them another for anyone who has the slightest difference of opinion. Does anyone know how to set up a brand new thread, can a member do it or does it have to be admin?
If it's a brand new thread about someone new, go to forums and at the top there's an option to make a new thread and in which forum..... hope that makes sense 😊

Reactions: 2
If it's a brand new thread about someone new, go to forums and at the top there's an option to make a new thread and in which forum..... hope that makes sense 😊
Think I understand, just don’t know what category to post them under, Influencers or Bloggers as they do both, Helpp lol

Think I understand, just don’t know what category to post them under, Influencers or Bloggers as they do both, Helpp lol
I assume you're talking about the LincolnShaws? I don't follow them, just dip in and and out. What does their bio say?.... Most of the Instashammers are in Families from what I can see 🤷‍♀️
😊

Reactions: 2
God I hate all this defending against trolls. I will defend my family and my friends.i admit some people are a bit nit picky about thing on here sometimes I have been. But that is not the same as trolling people calling then ugly or fat or even worse wishing them dead or harm to come to their family. If you put yourself and your vulnerable children on line asking people to spend their hard earned money especially in this difficult time you have to accept that people will ask questions. That is freedom of speech. What is Saffron Barker on about. She has made vast amounts of money and has been on national tv even though she’s A talentless idiot and she feels it necessary to make out she is stricken with pain and worry. Stupid little girl!

Reactions: 10
I assume you're talking about the LincolnShaws? I don't follow them, just dip in and and out. What does their bio say?.... Most of the Instashammers are in Families from what I can see 🤷‍♀️
😊
Yes them, their ig is bloggers however I have put them under influencers. Don’t want to say much more in case I get into trouble in this thread. Thank you for your help MrsA99

Reactions: 1
She looks so awkward the way she’s holding Wilby in the sea. And anyone down in Devon what’s the weather like down there? It’s a bit cool where I am.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.