PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she spoke about that lady was awful and humiliating, but as a person from the Leeds area I am personally offended at her comment about us not having beaches 🤣

Well yes, a large proportion of the country is in-land and we have to drive to get to the seaside but don’t make us out to be peasants because we don’t have beaches. We’re not all completely deprived, most of us have actually experienced sand between our toes you stuck up bleep 🙄
Just down the M1 from Leeds. I thought the same. Stuck up bleep is the perfect description 👌🤣.

I also screen shot that vile smirk on her face.. The one perfected by bitchy 15 years up and down the land. My hand was itching to slap it away 🙈

She really has no clue of her demographic does she?? Half of her huns will be struggling to feed their kids and are probably stuck in crappy flats with no outdoor space. Yet here she is with her bleeping £400 chicken coop swanning around like the lady of the ( rented) manor!
She's begging for a bike now on her story. Stick your hand in your pocket Rancid Raquel and free that paypal money!. Yet she fully expects her huns to donate ( and more fool them if they do, bike is probably for Edie!)

Reactions: 11
Iv just watched the chicken story again. And if you just watch the ones that have been tagged..they actually make sense when put together. So shes definitely hid the lady from the untagged ones 😂 ( hope that makes sense lol)
What a piece of tit she is.
That poor woman, she probably thought that by doing something completely selfless she’d gain a bit of exposure for her new biz but no, just made to look like she’s basically harassed Rocher into taking it off her hands.
I bet she had a barney with her husband before she set off about how ridiculous it is to spend £100+ in fuel and a whole day driving and maybe that’s why he didn’t go with her despite making the hut himself. My husband is fed up of my hairbrained schemes after 10 years so I’m comparing their marriage to my own here 🙈
But yes, I can’t help but feel sorry for her. She probably had an idea in her head of how the whole thing would play out and it couldn’t have backfired more 😓

• Sad
Iv just watched the chicken story again. And if you just watch the ones that have been tagged..they actually make sense when put together. So shes definitely hid the lady from the untagged ones 😂 ( hope that makes sense lol)
Makes perfect sense. I thought the same. She's got problems. How bleeping nasty.
Hope she treads in chicken tit in those pink fluffy slipper she swans about in!

• Haha
Does anyone remember that scene at the start of Billy Elliot where his nan disappears out of the house and he finds her roaming around a field in her nightie FML

896BAF19-4BE6-41E7-9C9C-419A023E87A1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh so the messiah can eat solids then with his slice of toast for breakfast but y still purée his dinner then?? And I’ve noticed still no comment about kdil new book only a like on the post 🙄

Reactions: 9
Why the duck would you travel 5 hours to someones house..without them even reading your message that says you will hand deliver it..then travel 5 hours back..FOR FREE?! I doubt very much she offered to pay for it. And how ungrateful does she sound aswell 😡
I dont get it at all. It's 5 and a half hours on a good run, with no traffic jams or roadworks or heavy traffic...and to travel that far without hitting one of those is very rare. Plus you need loo and food breaks. To go there and back in one day is completely irrational and in reality a bit silly.
I wonder how 'save the planet' Betsy feels about the unnecessary road trip

Reactions: 8
Instead of buying £400 chicken coops and £500 sex shop lights... why dont you look on halfords and gift the girl a bike out your own pocket... a brand new one would be like £70. Why a second hand one.... would she buy her kids a second hand one...dont think so.
Isnt that what the paypal money is supposed to be for..helping others out!! God it's really pissed me off...
Btw I have nothing against second hand things.. but when she buys everything new for herself and at extortionate prices I just think shes taking the piss now

Reactions: 20
Oh so the messiah can eat solids then with his slice of toast for breakfast but y still purée his dinner then?? And I’ve noticed still no comment about kdil new book only a like on the post 🙄
Only this comment...
20200624_085243.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20200624-085921_Instagram~2.jpg
why lie?! She didn't "get home at midnight" the time clearly says shes already home, having a G&T at 20 past 11. Such a small thing but its pissed me off!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh look, she's making it all about herself again!

View attachment 161777why lie?! She didn't "get home at midnight" the time clearly says shes already home, having a G&T at 20 past 11. Such a small thing but its pissed me off!
Can anyone confirm that the little bit of picture left from the sender matches up with the profile pic of hen house lady? I'm very dubious as to whether she sent this at all. It's a bit too convenient, isn't it?

So “crazy hen lady” has done a 12 hour round trip and it’s Rachel who gets the thanks and praise because her idiot followers have followed the hen account? Couldn’t make this tit up!

Also:

Wibble eating with his actual teeth ✅
Wibble playing with actual toys with no TV on ✅
Wibble having proper interaction with sibling ✅

I feel like I want parental responsibility for this kid, we’ve helped raise him so well 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I dont follow R any more so I haven’t seen the story but I don’t think it’s all that mad for the hen house lady to have driven that distance tbh. It’s a new venture by the sounds of it, we’re only just coming out of lockdown so business will have been slow. It should have been the sort of publicity that money can’t buy (especially whilst there isn’t a great deal else to do with yourself each day). I run my own business and probably would have done similar in the hope of it reaching so many people - she would only need to sell one coop to more than recover her costs. Not sure she’s got the right demographic with R’s followers though - huns having hens doesn’t bear thinking about 🤣
You’ve hit the nail on the head - I think despite driving for hours in traffic and the heatwave was a little mad but yes it could have been fabulous advertising in a ‘money cant buy way’ however I agree that PTWM target audience perhaps isn’t the right demographic ( I was once a follower ) it would have been more MOD/FOD kind of followers I am thinking perhaps?

View attachment 161777why lie?! She didn't "get home at midnight" the time clearly says shes already home, having a G&T at 20 past 11. Such a small thing but its pissed me off!
Love how the hen lady has to message first and start the conversation off , would she have heard back from PTWM otherwise? It was quite an offhand reply too!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Can anyone confirm that the little bit of picture left from the sender matches up with the profile pic of hen house lady? I'm very dubious as to whether she sent this at all. It's a bit too convenient, isn't it?
It’s weird that she’s scrubbed out the profile picture when she tagged her last night so it’s not exactly a secret who sent the message....unless it isn’t the hen house lady 🤨

Reactions: 16
The way she spoke about that lady was awful and humiliating, but as a person from the Leeds area I am personally offended at her comment about us not having beaches 🤣

Well yes, a large proportion of the country is in-land and we have to drive to get to the seaside but don’t make us out to be peasants because we don’t have beaches. We’re not all completely deprived, most of us have actually experienced sand between our toes you stuck up bleep 🙄
Leeds is lush, my brother in law used to live there and we loved visiting! And has Raychaellleee not heard of the Yorkshire coast? It's absolutely stunning, some of my favourite places are there 😍

I feel like I want parental responsibility for this kid, we’ve helped raise him so well 💜
I want a damn Mothers Day card off him next year. Don't worry Rach, you can pick one from that massive pile of cards you like to hoard. Please send it to Vile Troll in a deep dark valley in Wales where there's no beaches. Diolch.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I live way up in the north of Scotland and when she said about them not having beaches I actually growled back to my phone “yes they bleeping do you twit😂 certainly have some beaches a lot closer than yours! She made it sound like this was their own option 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I live way up in the north of Scotland and when she said about them not having beaches I actually growled back to my phone “yes they bleeping do you twit😂 certainly have some beaches a lot closer than yours! She made it sound like this was their own option 🤣
We all know she likes to gloat at any given opportunity the fact she lives near the sea

Ok cos I’m an hole. The pics are of the woman’s personal accounts, the chicken coop account and Rach’s screenshot. Main question being why did she scrub out the account pic when she was tagging them anyway. Bullshit. That’s why

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Very convenient - especially “thanks for the brew” when she hadn’t mentioned letting them in (or filmed it!).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.