PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s fair enough I think. They were polite and took you seriously. Perhaps it will serve as a cautionary measure that if she continues to over share and possibly lie about the children, it will have a negative impact on their lives. It’s really sad ☹
I don't think she's realised even now that as soon as she posts something, it's out there. Too late for her to delete it because it has already been screenshot a hundred times over, she can't change her mind and just make it disappear. That's not so bad unless you're lying as often as she is!

Reactions: 12
I don't think she's realised even now that as soon as she posts something, it's out there. Too late for her to delete it because it has already been screenshot a hundred times over, she can't change her mind and just make it disappear. That's not so bad unless you're lying as often as she is!
She's well and truly put herself in the tit this time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She built a following off the back of DA, which is disgraceful in itself, she has then kept said following interested (especially via Instagram) by exploiting her children. The more people invested in what Betsy is about to say next, the more cash Rachel can rake in on the ads (and people are invested judging by the 30,000+ who jumped at the chance to follow Betsy on Instagram 🤢). Obviously Wilby gets a lot of gifts too, and Edie’s quite lucrative due to her precocious attitude. She has to pimp them out to maintain the cashflow, if she stopped now, her page would be empty.

Interested to see how this one plays out...

No doubt Betsy will get the push, nothing legal will be done about it, Rachel will come out smelling of roses, and some follower or other will offer Betsy a new job because she’s so kind and has been treated so horrifically 🙄

Reactions: 11
PTWM starting getting the wheels in motion for Betsys FTET insta page (full time exploited teenager)

• Haha
If anything does happen regarding Blondie and her job, I would be pissed if I was Blondie.
Yes she’s annoying
Yes she’s always WANTING something
Yes she’s rude and disrespectful at times
But....
She got off her arse and got a job and worked for her money.
She didn’t scam anyone, didn’t steal!
But she will be the one to lose out.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I've reported it to the relevant place this morning, with screenshots, and they replied saying they'll look into as a matter of urgency .

My decision to do this was nothing to do with R or B, but the fact it is modern day slavery, illegal and a downright bleeping disgrace, exploiting children like that!

Scoopz should be ashamed of themselves. Going off their reply to someone, the working hours are true and they don't seem to know how old she actually is, which to me, seems it will be all cash in hand. Also, illegal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I think it’s 1 of Pinocchio 🤥 little lies, for the huns
“Oh hun she works so hard”
“Oh if only my daughter was more like Betsy”
“You are such a roll model for her, hard working “ 🤮

Reactions: 10
I think it’s 1 of Pinocchio 🤥 little lies, for the huns
“Oh hun she works so hard”
“Oh if only my daughter was more like Betsy”
“You are such a roll model for her, hard working “ 🤮
I think this time it was done as a brag rather than being a lie. It looks like Scoopz know they've done something wrong.

Reactions: 10
Que radio silence from the whole family (except for reposts of people reading her book) for the rest of the day. She’ll be back tomorrow dipping her toe in the water with a breastfeeding pic 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If anything does happen regarding Blondie and her job, I would be pissed if I was Blondie.
Yes she’s annoying
Yes she’s always WANTING something
Yes she’s rude and disrespectful at times
But....
She got off her arse and got a job and worked for her money.
She didn’t scam anyone, didn’t steal!
But she will be the one to lose out.
I agree. That would be really unfair that it's Betsy that suffers.

I also think it's really unfair to the business though if this is lies. Paignton is a small town, there are several people on here from Torbay, myself included. Word travels incredibly fast here and if it's not true, it could really damage their business.

If it is true, Betsy has had a lucky escape. I wouldn't want my son working somewhere that was happy to let a 15 year old work 10 hour shifts and break the law.

Reactions: 13
As decent parents we would never sell our kids into slavery for a like on the gram!
I agree. That would be really unfair that it's Betsy that suffers.

I also think it's really unfair to the business though if this is lies. Paignton is a small town, there are several people on here from Torbay, myself included. Word travels incredibly fast here and if it's not true, it could really damage their business.

If it is true, Betsy has had a lucky escape. I wouldn't want my son working somewhere that was happy to let a 15 year old work 10 hour shifts and break the law.

Reactions: 11
With all her dull content she still manages to f up 🤣

I hope B won’t loose her job to be fair. But hopefully she will put her mother in her place; make her aware what an idiot she is and hopefully it’s going to be a bit of an eye opener for both.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why has he got cushions surrounding him? He is not 5 months old ffs.
So he doesnt eat another fire lighter 😂

She will no doubt blame trolls..as usual.
She thinks shes clever by putting these duck ups on her stories knowing she can delete quick or they go after 24 hours..she thinks the evidence is gone then. It takes 1 second for someone to screenshot before its deleted rach 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
With all her dull content she still manages to f up 🤣

I hope B won’t loose her job to be fair. But hopefully she will put her mother in her place; make her aware what an idiot she is and hopefully it’s going to be a bit of an eye opener for both.
I really hope she doesn’t lose her job and is just assigned working hours that are within the law like the rest of us have to adhere to. My daughter was a child model/actress and we had to jump through a huge amount of hoops. It had a massive impact on how much she could earn but rightly so because they were all in place for her protection.

Thing is Betsy is SO close to being 16 at which point the rules change. All Rachaeeaeaele had to do was keep her huge mouth shut for a few weeks! But she can't do that, lies, bragging and boasting just flow out of her.

Nobody is to blame apart from Rachaeaeaeaele for 100% of the tit she finds herself in. At some point she will have to look at the common denominator in all of the duck ups and realise it's her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
They will be a poor me troll post by the end of today 🙄. Along the lines of ‘they targeted Betsy,’ and total absolving herself of any parental responsibility. I’ll just wait here 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I agree with you, we had the information given to us, we had a choice whether to let it go or choose to report it to the relevant authorities. At the end of the day Rachel told us what B was doing and even sent a message to confirm the information.
I don’t feel guilty sending the information off, just like if I saw or heard a child being abused I would report it.
At the end of the day yes Rachel likes to Bullshit and most of the tit she spouts we generally just laugh off but she majorly fucked up and by doing what she did yesterday the ripple she caused will have reached more that just Instagram! Maybe by destroying a business in her own town by her own lies will actually be her downfall.
I've reported it to the relevant place this morning, with screenshots, and they replied saying they'll look into as a matter of urgency .

My decision to do this was nothing to do with R or B, but the fact it is modern day slavery, illegal and a downright bleeping disgrace, exploiting children like that!

Scoopz should be ashamed of themselves. Going off their reply to someone, the working hours are true and they don't seem to know how old she actually is, which to me, seems it will be all cash in hand. Also, illegal.

• Heart
They will be a poor me troll post by the end of today 🙄. Along the lines of ‘they targeted Betsy,’ and total absolving herself of any parental responsibility. I’ll just wait here 🙃
Was just going to say that.
It will be posted that stalkers have ruined Bs job, targeted her etc etc and the huns will lap it up.
I’m starting to think she’s posting this stuff on purpose to see what the reactions will be here then she can go back to her huns with proof that we’re all trolls out to ruin her life.

Reactions: 9
Definitely a troll post coming, saying we are targeting the kids...especially after the step
Daughters post and then this with Betsy.
I’m sorry that you feel like that rach but it’s time you realised that to be a liar you need a good memory and pray to god no one got screen shots because I swear to you now, if you do a massive post about people trolling you and your kids I will post every screen shot we have on here of all your lies and nastiness.....I don’t care if you set your huns onto me because I’ve had enough of it now....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Was just going to say that.
It will be posted that stalkers have ruined Bs job, targeted her etc etc and the huns will lap it up.
I’m starting to think she’s posting this stuff on purpose to see what the reactions will be here then she can go back to her huns with proof that we’re all trolls out to ruin her life.
Even if she did do it on purpose.. she has still jeopardized a business reputation and caused them grief

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.