PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said that they stopped volunteering because the government is now providing sanitary products to schools, but period poverty is still a thing and there’s still girls who aren’t getting enough, why wouldn’t you carry on helping? It doesn’t make sense

Reactions: 12
She said that they stopped volunteering because the government is now providing sanitary products to schools, but period poverty is still a thing and there’s still girls who aren’t getting enough, why wouldn’t you carry on helping? It doesn’t make sense
Because she is a lazy c**t

And probably didn’t get any #gifted tampons

The period post could have been great. She easily could have highlighted some great charities for ppl to help. Unfortunately, as usual, it became about her and her horrific vagina. Ffs. She’s pissed me off with this one. There are so many ways to help end period poverty and Selfish Susan couldn’t be bothered one bit,
Omg you are such a queen, you must have a high tolerance threshold if your only just pissed off with her for this post 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pretty simple really, she helped out that one time, got the pic for the gram and shes done!

Reactions: 13
And I doubt she donates anything anymore. Otherwise she would have named the charities...we all know how much she likes a humble brag.

Wonder if she ever donates to a food bank???

Reactions: 6
Because she is a lazy c**t

And probably didn’t get any #gifted tampons
Oh I just looked up the red box and they’ve started to close down their projects and have cancelled the monthly PayPal donations (lol) but still there’s women’s homeless shelters that would be needing pads and stuff 🤷🏼‍♀️ Seems like look what I’ve done, even though it was ages ago and she’s stopped volunteering people will still read that and think that she’s been doing that sort of thing constantly

Reactions: 9
Oh I just looked up the red box and they’ve started to close down their projects and have cancelled the monthly PayPal donations (lol) but still there’s women’s homeless shelters that would be needing pads and stuff 🤷🏼‍♀️ Seems like look what I’ve done, even though it was ages ago and she’s stopped volunteering people will still read that and think that she’s been doing that sort of thing constantly
Exactly. Red box have shut down round here but we have The Hygiene Bank (google it hun), the local food banks and most schools would be incredibly grateful for donations. I know our local secondary gave away all their sanitary supplies at the beginning of COVID lockdown so I’m sure they’re desperate to restock. I imagine it’s similar around the country.

Reactions: 9
And I doubt she donates anything anymore. Otherwise she would have named the charities...we all know how much she likes a humble brag.

Wonder if she ever donates to a food bank???
I very much doubt it. The time when food banks needed donations the most (during the pandemic) she was spending money on £200 deck chairs and monthly flower subscriptions. Iv had to go to a food bank a few times and there are never any Mark's and Spencer's items in there 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I’m glad she deleted the drink and drugged comment. That was really low. Seriously, her lack pride is rock bottom and weird frankly.
Do you know what’s sad about the Period post, the sheer volume of Mums jostling to comment about their own experiences. Have they no one else to talk to other than a comment box on Facebook? It’s okay not to tell everyone everything. In fact it’s healthier not to. I also think it’s sad that they are all competing about who has told what kid this or that and when. Basically they parent by reading some monstrosities post on SM and decide now is the best time to tell a three year old about menstruation. It’s bloody scary that people are like that. Get off the internet and interact with your child. They will let you know what they need to know and when. You just have to listen to them instead of everyone else.
Sad times for a generation of young Mums and kids. I feel bad for them all

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion:

“I don’t care if you drive down from Leeds;
Everything is all about ME!
Period.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m glad she deleted the drink and drugged comment. That was really low. Seriously, her lack pride is rock bottom and weird frankly.
Do you know what’s sad about the Period post, the sheer volume of Mums jostling to comment about their own experiences. Have they no one else to talk to other than a comment box on Facebook? It’s okay not to tell everyone everything. In fact it’s healthier not to. I also think it’s sad that they are all competing about who has told what kid this or that and when. Basically they parent by reading some monstrosities post on SM and decide now is the best time to tell a three year old about menstruation. It’s bloody scary that people are like that. Get off the internet and interact with your child. They will let you know what they need to know and when. You just have to listen to them instead of everyone else.
Sad times for a generation of young Mums and kids. I feel bad for them all
PTWM engagement is a lot lower these days so she places very emotive posts ( child birth / periods / babies) knowing all her huns will comment with long and boring stories plus pics of their off springs that Rachaele will not read or comment on ( unless they are asking where she bought her outfit from!) and as she’s made a few mess ups recently , she will then go silent for a day or two then roll out some cute pics of Wilby to get the engagement back up and comments from her huns about their aching ovaries!

Reactions: 15
Surprised she does not have a box of sanitary ware on her porch or end of her drive with a great big sign saying I am Rachaele the best human in the world, here take a pad, multi use, pads can be used for periods or face masks, Tampons can be used for periods or ear plugs so you don’t have to hear my drivel.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Non-consensual sex under the influence is rape, there are no grey areas and at 13 years old she was a child. So that’s statutory rape.
Its a small, insular community she lives in so if it got back to any of the men/ boys she did have sex with during that time that she’s saying it was rape now that puts a whole different perspective on their experience.
Of course the huns will think she’s brave, incredible, strong etc for putting it out there but it was purely reactionary and frankly dangerous.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Because we can all afford to spend £75 buying our teenager make up brushes for Christmas and then buy ourselves our own set because they’re so good 🤦🏼‍♀️

4ED44537-C0C9-4E05-A512-EA77BD68FCBF.jpeg
DACB4E5C-B178-4EB7-BC32-B9D061FAAD77.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Because we can all afford to spend £75 buying our teenager make up brushes for Christmas and then buy ourselves our own set because they’re so good 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 164830View attachment 164831
No amount of make up or expensive brushes can make her personality look pretty though 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 164830View attachment 164831
Iconic literally pay everyone to advertise for them..so far iv seen Olivia buckland/lucy meck/mrs hinch/missgreedy the list goes on... so rach isnt special

Reactions: 19
Non-consensual sex under the influence is rape, there are no grey areas and at 13 years old she was a child. So that’s statutory rape.
Its a small, insular community she lives in so if it got back to any of the men/ boys she did have sex with during that time that she’s saying it was rape now that puts a whole different perspective on their experience.
Of course the huns will think she’s brave, incredible, strong etc for putting it out there but it was purely reactionary and frankly dangerous.
Not that it’s right but she probably had a can of lager and smoked some weed on a park and had sex with a lad of her age. All of a sudden, after her cock up yesterday, it’s now become sexual assault/rape because she is implying she was unable to consent. She’s playing a very dangerous game here.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Struggling with this to be honest. I can’t believe she posted that. It’s horrendous both ways (true or not,) it shouldn’t be out in a public way with no context and it is dangerous for anyone involved

Reactions: 10
Not that it’s right but she probably had a can of lager and smoked some weed on a park and had sex with a lad of her age. All of a sudden, after her cock up yesterday, it’s now become sexual assault/rape because she is implying she was unable to consent. She’s playing a very dangerous game here.
I'm sure she said that she used to take hardcore drugs like cocaine etc. But doesnt make it right either way.But anyway..I agree, she should never have even posted it because it can open a whole nasty can of worms and ruin alot of lives if it isnt true. And also if it is true. Those men could have families of their own now. And not to mention how many women she has triggered by posting it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.