PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts and prayers for the offspring of those poor deluded huns, that are about to be subjected to watching their mothers change a tampon, thanks to Rancid Raquel making it sound like a normal thing to do

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't believe she gets half of these messages. I can't believe that anyone would message her about their daughter starting their period and asking for advice. I think Rachaeaeaeaele thinks about these things she wants to write a long (they're actually getting longer every time she writes one) post about, one where she can fit in all of her woe is me tales from her childhood and then she invents a message that gives her the excuse to write it. Last night it was the turn of her period, that all ended up being someone else's fault. Her mum's fault for abandoning her, her dad's fault for remarrying, her sister's fault for leaving home, her stepmother's fault for being like Cinderella's stepmother, her teacher's fault for not doing a talk. The list goes on and on and bleeping on.

Ultimately, what all these posts come down to is Rachaeaeele seeking attention and reassurance. It's duck all to do with anyone else messaging her, it's all about her. She gets her fortnightly fix of being told she's an amazing mother and an incredible human being and duck everyone else that she had to throw under the bus to do it.

If she wants to build a relationship with her mum now, she should focus on doing that. Instead of chucking her to the wolves every bleeping opportunity she gets. But that doesn't fit her agenda because it doesn't allow her to garner sympathy and attention from people.

If you can't tell...she gets right on my last bleeping nerve. She's one of those people that would just drain the life out of you if you spent actual time with her because she's always looking for validation and dragging up the same things again and again.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Put him on floor why is she basically restricting him and clinging him to her very strangd

Reactions: 10
Put him on floor why is she basically restricting him and clinging him to her very strangd
She won’t do that because there are fire lighters and dogs about. I may have missed them but I don’t recall seeing any pictures or videos of Wilby having any interaction with the dogs. However if I had a dog that killed a chicken I certainly would be very weary about it being trusted around a baby!
The reality is probably it would be far to much effort to be chasing A crawling Wilby around the house seeing as she is a lazy cow.

Reactions: 13
She won’t do that because there are fire lighters and dogs about. I may have missed them but I don’t recall seeing any pictures or videos of Wilby having any interaction with the dogs. However if I had a dog that killed a chicken I certainly would be very weary about it being trusted around a baby!
The reality is probably it would be far to much effort to be chasing A crawling Wilby around the house seeing as she is a lazy cow.
Come to think of it we’ve not seen the dogs in a while....

Reactions: 6
Come to think of it we’ve not seen the dogs in a while....
They used to be pottering around and seen lots but the last time I really seen them was in that video last week or so when B and L were arguing about who was going to pick up the poo on the dog walk.

Reactions: 4
I just thought exactly the same thing when I read the post - also how can a 5 hour journey in this current t heatwave be ‘epic’ ?
And why the hell would u drag your mum and daughter along with u?! What a waste of their day!

Reactions: 7
Slightly off topic but an interesting fact I read is that your periods start once you reach seven stone. Lula (who I think is a gorgeous wee girl and there is certainly nothing wrong with her weight) seems quite tall for her age so prob will fit into that bracket.

Reactions: 4
And why the hell would u drag your mum and daughter along with u?! What a waste of their day!
She probably told them they were going to a celebrity’s house. Imagine the crushing disappointment 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Most girls start around 12... but its possible for some to start as early as about 9 years old
I was 9, and I managed a school trip to Wales for 3 nights during my TOTM. Climbing mountains and abseiling, she’s so bleeping dramatic 😂 If she was mature enough to go out shagging at that age, she was mature enough to go to the shop and buy a pack of Always 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔

Reactions: 22
There's a comment from a lady about her son Wilby and R said she'll send the lady Wilbys old personalised clothes. Did a fan name her baby after Rach's 😂
U mean u weren't tempted to name both twins wilby?! 😱 I'm just gutted my boy was born a few months before him 🙁 I suppose we could look at a name change! 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
U mean u weren't tempted to name both twins wilby?! 😱 I'm just gutted my boy was born a few months before him 🙁 I suppose we could look at a name change! 🤔😂
Name deep poll cheap as chips and easy to do online, you want me to set a PayPal up for you or would you prefer donations straight into your personal bank account hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
ROLL UP! ROLL UP! IT’S HAMBLETON BINGO! WE HAVE -

Someone messaging her personally because they need help with basic life skills. Realistically as this is such a Raquelle trope I was going to leave it out but duck it! Mark it off on your card.

Mother leaving

Foster care

Insinuation her childhood played out in a third world country where periods aren’t even discussed and sanitary products were never mentioned. We were born in the same decade and I vividly remember being 10 in school where we were shown pads / tampons / the lot. We were actually given samples by the nurse too.

Vagina and feeling physically sick all within the same sentence. You actually double your jackpot with this one it’s so good.

SOBBING

Further poor me I am basically an orphan, did you guys read that the first time?

A sickening attack in which everyone was vile, horrific to her and no one called it out

“I promised my babies...”

A classic Hambleton lie to make her look smarter and more proactive than she is “I then researched periods because I’m not a woman myself and I don’t exactly have 78 female best friends do I?”

THAT’S A BINGO FOLKS

You know what? I agree with the general sentiment. No shame in periods, period poverty is very much real and young people need to be educated. Help where you can by donating and having open discussions. Just try not to make it ALL ABOUT YOURSELF.
Bonus point for Ripped/Sliced (in two) 🔪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My girl started her period year 6. Rachel’s the same age as me, so period talk in yr6 and we got given a little pack with different sized pads in and tampons and it was so exciting. I’ve never ever put a condom on a banana we never ever had sex education like that....who did??
Our sex Ed was how to say no, a Q&A with a priest and watching a slideshow of all the STIs we could get, not convinced condoms or safe sex was ever mentioned... (I'm 22, this was only like 8 years ago 😳) We did at least get some sort of period talk though and they gave out free bodyform samples in P.E so not exactly alien even for a v Catholic school 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Name deep poll cheap as chips and easy to do online, you want me to set a PayPal up for you or would you prefer donations straight into your personal bank account hun 😂
Oh please hun, that'd be perfect, you're such a queen! I almost horrifically vomited at your kind gesture!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Slightly off topic but an interesting fact I read is that your periods start once you reach seven stone. Lula (who I think is a gorgeous wee girl and there is certainly nothing wrong with her weight) seems quite tall for her age so prob will fit into that bracket.
I was 17 when I started mine - my mum and sister also started that late - late bloomers! I was definitely more than 7 stone then

Reactions: 6
The period post could have been great. She easily could have highlighted some great charities for ppl to help. Unfortunately, as usual, it became about her and her horrific vagina. Ffs. She’s pissed me off with this one. There are so many ways to help end period poverty and Selfish Susan couldn’t be bothered one bit,

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wonder why she chose such an old picture of herself as well; one where she looks far healthier than she does now

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.