PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah he loves ice cream hun keep feeding it to him 🤦‍♀️
1C4681D6-5A3B-4344-81AE-FA8A703BD21E.jpeg

They were up near Plymouth Barbican, the street they were on is near the magistrates court bit that is definitely closed atm, but there is definitely a personal and relationship counselling place just around the corner.
I saw that too, they were walking away from it unless there was a takeaway open round the corner for them to get a quick snack for prince wilbert

• Angry
Reactions: 3
God how funny would it be if they went to relationship counselling 😂😂 daily showers not enough to save it hun? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I can imagine R snorting away to herself reading our guesses on where she's been today. Alright, Miss 🐽? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just checked, the counsellor and lawyers are closed. Might be a warrior who lives in the area, in need of a visit from the messiah?
I'm bored tonight btw🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think his hair looks bleeping ridiculous 💁🏼‍♀️

Shaven on the sides, overly long on the top and bald in the middle?! So cute hun xo

(Just to clarify, I think he's a cute baby, like all others 🤣 but his hair is a mess, thanks to the twats he unfortunatley has as parents ✌)
I think he’s incredibly average looking, not helped by the fact he’s outgrown the size of a baby that should be sitting still all day but isn’t yet moving. He doesn’t seem to even show any interest in moving, he’s either glued to a screen, stuck to her tit, or eating junk food. Can’t be good for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why does she miss herself?
I wondered that. Is she missing her look with longer hair and eyelash extension? Or is she missing the time before she was exposed on tattle and she didn’t have to worry about lying and PayPal.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh look.... I mentioned yesterday that she needs to research civil rights movements in the 50s and 60s.. and wham... a repost about ruby bridges!!
Your actually insulting now R!

Reactions: 14
I wondered that. Is she missing her look with longer hair and eyelash extension? Or is she missing the time before she was exposed on tattle and she didn’t have to worry about lying and PayPal.
Maybe she misses being a woman as she is slowly morphing into a boy for Joyce

• Haha
Catching up so sorry if it’s already being said.
I really hope they don’t go out and buy a horse!! My cousin wanted a horse (I think most teenage girls go through this stage) cos her mates had them.
we got her a pony on loan just so she could see the work that went into it. Sure enough 6 months down the like she lost interest. Thank for she’s didn’t actually get her own pony.

also there’s a massive Post on my local Facebook page, somebody’s got 2 chickens in the garden and the entire street is going absolutely mental because there waking everybody up at sunrise, and making noise all day long. Everybody’s saying his selfish it is to keep chicken when you live in such a built up area. I’d love to see what Rach’s neighbours say about her!!

Reactions: 9
Correct me if I’m wrong but could B not just help out with one of her sisters horses?! She’s got 3. Enough to go around!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.