PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely howling 😂 I knew a lot of her huns were delusional but this is a whole other level 🤦🏼‍♀️
What the actual... As if you'd 'tell' your child to be more like someone else then to make them wear a top stating it. Jesus....I need to stop looking at this tit, its giving me high blood pressure

Reactions: 14
How strange that her brows have been done just after Charleeeee the 'brow technician' went round.
She must have magical powers to do them from the front door.
That charleee was definitely walking up to her to go into her house!

yeah see the Mumba Bras going to good use! Honestly.... I’m sure even current breastfeeding mums must be yawning with the constant flashing of her tits and wilby feeding by now.
like I’ve said before it’s not going to do Wilby any good when he goes to school n kids find videos/photos of him sucking on his mums tit!

Reactions: 8
Christ, can you imagine a kid walking around in a t-shirt that says "be more like Betsy" and someone asks who Betsy is. "Well I don't really know, her mum is some woman my mum follows on Facebook" erm ok!
I think it’s disgusting wanting your own child to be more like anyone these “huns” seriously need to give their heads a shake wow

Reactions: 17
Christ, can you imagine a kid walking around in a t-shirt that says "be more like Betsy" and someone asks who Betsy is. "Well I don't really know, her mum is some woman my mum follows on Facebook" erm ok!
That's hilarious :D

Reactions: 2
I reckon they’ve either gone for a “work thing”, ie ad campaign, or a “family” photo shoot without most of the family.

They’re dressed too smartly for just popping out for the day, she’s had her hair and eyebrows done, fake tanned at least one hand, and they’re both wearing full make up 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’d still be interested to know where the other kids are as it’s still not legal to go in someone else’s house or have someone in yours so they shouldn’t have childcare for Isaac, Edie or Lula.

• Haha
Earlier on in this thread there posts about the golden child’s new job in an ice cream parlour that is well Off the beaten track in Paignton , I posted that my friend lives near there and has never seen anyone in there. I went to see her this morning and said , is that ice cream place still empty all the time? She said omg you should have seen it last weekend there was at least a hundred young kids, ages 10 -12 she estimated, queueing to get in there. I was killing myself laughing and when I told her about a woman on Instagram who has a teenage daughter that works there that has followers on instagram, she thought I had lost my mind😂😂😂 She had never heard of it, so she said basically you are telling me that people bleep their kids out on the internet and people think they are special and look up to them for that? I said yes I think that’s roughly it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I genuinely believe that all of her "funny relatable" stories like forgetting the picnic and the dogs shagging and edies meltdowns etc etc... she deliberately does these I'm the Hope's that one of them goes viral again and she hits the headlines

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.