PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was just after New Year when Raychaellleee did a massive post about her, because someone had taken a photo of her from behind and posted it on a local site taking the piss out of her body. It went into great detail all about how she had been so unhappy with her body that she had gone abroad for surgery while still a teenager, and then fell into a cycle of not liking what she'd had done, so having more surgery etc. Basically saying that she was really self conscious and how awful were these people taking the piss online.

Edit - it was on Facebook on 3 January

Reactions: 8
Rachel comes across to me like a total frenemy. Will “innocently” post things on social media about her friends whilst actually having a sly little dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I cant stand Josh's sister. My opinion is shes more nasty and bitchy than R is.
I agree, R is definitely the patronising back handed compliment type of "friend"

Reactions: 10
R is so nasty! Latest stories- she really wanted the kids to all say it was too tomatoey so she could rub it in Joyce’s face. Nasty Nancy

I was very very top heavy years ago, so much so I had my boobs reduced, I also had a severe bad back and because of that I received the operation off the nhs. This Charlie has paid for boobs that size, if she is that unhappy she should stop buying expensive chocolate for a friend who can spend £££ on bloody socks, save her money and pay to have them reduced the same goes for her butt, Simples, someone that unhappy with their body does not wear clothes that fit like a second skin !!!
Snap, that was me 5 years ago. Best £8,000 spent having mine reduced. Never looked back just wished I’d of had them done when I was younger.

Reactions: 3
I hate it when people think they are amazing chefs because they whisk their bechamel sauce in a certain way. They buy their ingredients from gusto and follow an instruction card and think they’re michelin star chefs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is he sat at the table like one of the kids whilst she barks at them. It’s like a zoo

• Haha
Unfollowed her on instagram and forgot Facebook 😂 just seen her new beggy post for a gifted hen house for lula. Her huns are offering to 'chip in' to get her one. Buy her one yourself, you complete and utter tight fisted nightmare.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
That video really made me cross as R definitely made out it would be some form of educational video regarding BLM. To plonk that she’d be doing a video with Mumba bra in the middle of posting about BLM and then the actual video having nothing to do with BLM blows my mind. I messaged Mumba bra to make her aware that I think she was used by R. It was very articulate but hey ho and she probably won’t care!

Attachments

Reactions: 15
They're getting MORE chickens?!?!?! Their back garden will start to resemble a factory farm any day now, the one thing they're supposed to be "saving" those chickens from 🙄

Reactions: 9
They're getting MORE chickens?!?!?! Their back garden will start to resemble a factory farm any day now, the one thing they're supposed to be "saving" those chickens from 🙄
[/QUOTE yuk bet it stinks, covered in tit and flys Queen b she'd will be over run in rats soon

• Sick
Reactions: 6
As much as I adore seeing dads being so hands on and interactive with their children, it melts me, and yes josh was reading Wilber a story which is adorable... I can’t help think he definitely knew she was filming him for the gram, as it ended on the last page to the cutest part ‘You see sometimes when you least expect it, love finds you. The end.’
Also was that her plate on the end next to Wilbur? Edies was double the size! No wonder her friends are ‘feeders’

Reactions: 8
He totally knew. Curtains wide open, sunlight blazing in. Pretty sure when I used to put my babies to bed, I’d have the curtains shut, and lights dimmed, winding them down ready for bed.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.