PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have wondered for a while now if the control actually comes from Josh. We have all said why wont Rach let Josh go anywhere without her and she has to accompany her everywhere but what if it is actually the other way around? What if Josh is the controlling one (hard to picture I know).
To me, I see lots of triggers that give me a funny feeling about him. He chooses her clothing? He cuts her nails (vom), he is always with her, right there looking moody and a little helpless but always right there!! Maybe it is him insisting she and Willy go everywhere with him, maybe that's why Betsy is sleeping in their room (on a mattress on his side of the bed?? Lots of odd behaviours there). I think he loves for R to appear helpless she relies on him 100% now for everything, she has no job (apart from staying at home capturing every inch of their crappy lives for the gram), she really only hangs out with his family and a few friends who he is ALWAYS there with. ODD ODD ODD behaviours right there from PC Josh!!!
He was even at her ‘surprise’ baby shower (the ‘surprise’ that she helped organise 😂) though she made a right song and dance at the time of showing screen shots of messages to friends reminding them that she doesn’t go anywhere without him so he has to come too.

it’s an odd unhealthy relationship and am always perplexed when her huns refer to it as #couplegoals. It’s anything but. I think they’re both as bad as each other but I definitely think she is the one who is more in love with him.

Reactions: 18
That video 😬

I got the impression it was going to be just her in the video, the way she made it sound. Maybe it's just the way I read it but she definitely seemed to big up her part and her 'work' with the bra lady.

God she looked like a twit, I was cringing watching her...

Also...she's starting to remind me of Deirdre. The hair, the glasses, the faces she pulls and on that video, she had very clear Deirdre neck...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That video 😬

I got the impression it was going to be just her in the video, the way she made it sound. Maybe it's just the way I read it but she definitely seemed to big up her part and her 'work' with the bra lady.

God she looked like a twit, I was cringing watching her...

Also...she's starting to remind me of Deirdre. The hair, the glasses, the faces she pulls and on that video, she had very clear Deirdre neck...
NO Deirdre is an icon 🙌🏻👑

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He was even at her ‘surprise’ baby shower (the ‘surprise’ that she helped organise 😂) though she made a right song and dance at the time of showing screen shots of messages to friends reminding them that she doesn’t go anywhere without him so he has to come too.

it’s an odd unhealthy relationship and am always perplexed when her huns refer to it as #couplegoals. It’s anything but. I think they’re both as bad as each other but I definitely think she is the one who is more in love with him.
I get the impression that Joyce loves Joyce way more than he loves anyone else, incl the kids and Rach. She is not going to have compete with other women at all for his attention. She will be forever competing with his mirror though. 😂

Also, I really need to speak with Wilby about his tanning product of choice. His face is starting to glow. I’m not sure what look he was going for, but he needs a fair to medium not medium to dark. Rach if your reading, let him know for me 🙋‍♀️.
(Or you know wipe his poor face after you have fed him and covered him in fake tan 🙄.)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Charlee’s tits and arse count as 3 extra people so personally I don’t think that should be allowed

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ah there she is, rachel’s shy and self conscious friend 💜

14AE3BC2-618D-4A67-8142-167D6A19A984.jpeg

Who pays £12 for a pair of socks?! And then orders about 10 pairs of them?! bleeping ridiculous.
Why spend £120 on socks when you can get the same look at home for free - just chuck a few brightly coloured socks in with your new chav white Adidas and Nike and you’re all set #lifehack

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That socks looks like what happens when I am shite at separating my washing and something colourful ends up with my whites 🙈 I could have been selling my husbands pinkish socks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So The girls got socks,
Dominic got socks,
The Messiah got socks...
what happened to the other 2 boys????

Reactions: 14
I'm getting so tired of EVERY single story is of her showing what's she bought/been gifted. It's literally every other story! I really hope more of her sheep see the light and get bored ot it too.
And stop saying "omg I cant cope" ffffffuck off

Reactions: 17
What the actual duck is that???
Why is it wearing what looks like a pink baby grow?
Actually now I’m thinking about it...her legs look a labia

They do say plastic should be kept away from children!
Sex friend? She will suffocate both Joyce & R with her mashoosive bazookas 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.