PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My other half saw the video of her toenail clipping last night and asked me why I was watching something so creepy, this was just after he had happily watched a 15 minute video of Trump congratulating himself about something 🤷‍♀️

I should add please don't judge my partner for liking Trump, he's actually a very normal nice person. (partner, not Trump). But if you want to judge me for being so fascinated with this shite show, go right ahead.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Iv just watched kdils latest stories... and I know I'm reminding our Rach and giving her an idea here... but shes recently started putting subtitles on her stories, like most of them do now, To help the deaf community etc. Now let's see if R copies her!!

Reactions: 16
Why did Joyce cut Sebs nails while he was standing up? It probably did hurt in such an awkward position.

Reactions: 6
There we go it’s all about her again, ooh he normally cries when she sees me. I would too you absolute freak. Then poor T is off to school but it’s all about prince W , instead of making a fuss of her daughter. Also why did Joyce have to drag the baby out on a school run? Urgh she drives me mad!

Reactions: 12
Shut the front door josh has been aloud to leave the house with out her, granted he's had to take Lord willy just in case he sneaks off for a quick Bang up the woods

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh well...the video with mumba bra is up. Not what I was expecting. I thought it would be about BLM, but of course not 🙈

Reactions: 3
Shut the front door josh has been aloud to leave the house with out her, granted he's had to take Lord willy just in case he sneaks off for a quick Bang up the woods
“a quick bang up the woods” had me snorting coffee all over the place lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think you've hit the nail on the head. If she never lets him be alone, he can never cheat on her like he did with his ex wife.

Reactions: 11
Oh god Mumba have put her video up. Actually it’s short clips or her and a lot of other mums something she failed to mention. I think she was hoping for a big blockbuster feature all about herself. Anyway she as per is cringe in it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think you've hit the nail on the head. If she never lets him be alone, he can never cheat on her like he did with his ex wife.
She knows she can never 100% trust him, that's why he's only aloud out with a child or her must be so suffocating for them both,

Reactions: 9
Hi all, long time lurker here, thought it was about time I got involved 😂

Exactly this - my step mum used to make sure either her daughter or the baby was with my dad for pick up and drop off because she was paranoid he was going to hook up with my mum again - my mum would rather have given up sex for the rest of her life. But when your relationship is the product of an affair, there’s no rest - how you get them is how you lose them, as the saying goes!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have wondered for a while now if the control actually comes from Josh. We have all said why wont Rach let Josh go anywhere without her and she has to accompany her everywhere but what if it is actually the other way around? What if Josh is the controlling one (hard to picture I know).
To me, I see lots of triggers that give me a funny feeling about him. He chooses her clothing? He cuts her nails (vom), he is always with her, right there looking moody and a little helpless but always right there!! Maybe it is him insisting she and Willy go everywhere with him, maybe that's why Betsy is sleeping in their room (on a mattress on his side of the bed?? Lots of odd behaviours there). I think he loves for R to appear helpless she relies on him 100% now for everything, she has no job (apart from staying at home capturing every inch of their crappy lives for the gram), she really only hangs out with his family and a few friends who he is ALWAYS there with. ODD ODD ODD behaviours right there from PC Josh!!!

Reactions: 15
I have wondered for a while now if the control actually comes from Josh. We have all said why wont Rach let Josh go anywhere without her and she has to accompany her everywhere but what if it is actually the other way around? What if Josh is the controlling one (hard to picture I know).
To me, I see lots of triggers that give me a funny feeling about him. He chooses her clothing? He cuts her nails (vom), he is always with her, right there looking moody and a little helpless but always right there!! Maybe it is him insisting she and Willy go everywhere with him, maybe that's why Betsy is sleeping in their room (on a mattress on his side of the bed?? Lots of odd behaviours there). I think he loves for R to appear helpless she relies on him 100% now for everything, she has no job (apart from staying at home capturing every inch of their crappy lives for the gram), she really only hangs out with his family and a few friends who he is ALWAYS there with. ODD ODD ODD behaviours right there from PC Josh!!!
I will never understand the pair of them both a couple of odd balls.

Think they both are just as bad as each other couple of twats

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think they are both co dependent on each other tbh. They both cheated on their previous partners, so both have insecurities about each other.
And the mumba bra video, only took nearly 2 weeks to put up,and she appeared for 1 second 😂
And why does she always use negative phrases, "he cries like iv just come back from the war" she has something seriously wrong with her

Reactions: 14
I think they are both as bad as each other, neither of them are winning person of the year that's for sure.

Iv just watched kdils latest stories... and I know I'm reminding our Rach and giving her an idea here... but shes recently started putting subtitles on her stories, like most of them do now, To help the deaf community etc. Now let's see if R copies her!!
Much as I don't have anything against KDIL (not my cup of tea, but she seems genuine enough), putting the subtitles can significantly uplift their engagememt data as the majority of their audience are Mums (not just deaf people), and will turn off or click out of an IG story if it's loud or sweary as they have young kids around or a sleeping baby in the vicinity. It also allows people to watch on public transport without earphones, or at work etc...makes them more accessible,which we all know is a key metric for selling anything.....so influencers saying they're just doing it to be helpful is often very disingenuous imo as all the evidence suggests that putting subtitles increases their engagement (thus potential earnings!).

I'm not saying that they're doing it entirely for selfish reasons, but it certainely isn't just a public service because they're nice. (especially for influencers like KDIL whose USP is being filthly/sweary/inappropriate!)

Given Rach can't manage to complete the very basic of parenting and personal tasks I doubt whether she'll be arsed tbh....and if she does the volume of stories per day will need to dramatically decrease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.