PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the duck is Joyce a full time key worker?! He's always at home!
You can be a key worker and be working from home. My cousin works for the NHS and has been working from home and she’s classed as a key worker. I don’t think he’s an active officer anymore, I bet he does admin or something

Reactions: 4
Joyce’s foot fetish is creepy! Clipping not only R’s toe nails but the kids too?! Keep your fetishes for the bedroom 🤢.

Reactions: 7
Cutting another adults toenails...in the lounge??? Get me on an IV line because I’m about to spew the contents of my stomach.

My (total psychopath) other half asked me to LOOK at the sole of his foot today because he thought there was a splinter there. Couldn’t even do that and these whoppers are cutting each others toe nails. Nope 🤢🤢🤮🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How f**king dull is her content? She's been quiet all afternoon to then share that quality screen time of nail cutting WTF #instashambles

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t with him doing her toe nails, that’s just not right on both of them. The kids, even Seb, I do understand (well if he was the Mother 🤷‍♀️. That probably sounds sexist, but it’s quite a maternal thing to do. Though, he does literally put the metro into metrosexual.) She acts like his child 🤢

Also, if he is still a active PO, he is the deepest undercover officer that has 200k eyes on him EVER. He has no footprint as an active PO since 2018. His dept was put into National Rural Crime. He could quite possibly be a staff member on research/ admin for the Devon & Cornwall division for NRCN. Though I guess we will never know for sure because they aren’t admitting anything these days.

Reactions: 8
How f**king dull is her content? She's been quiet all afternoon to then share that quality screen time of nail cutting WTF #instashambles
Was just about to say; quality content today, nail clipping 🤨 She is truly desperate right now for anything to post.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.