PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s known for weeks T would be going back if as her mother she decided to send her.
Why didn’t she sort any shoes for her before today?
Why is she wearing uniform because it isn’t required it was agreed they could wear their own clothes 🤔
Bullshit on toast this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“She’s wearing my Vans!”

Well, considering the number of POINTLESS purchases you’ve made since lockdown began, could you not stretch to a new pair of shoes for your daughter? My Year 6 went back last week, I had bought her new shorts and shirts and she’s wearing her school shoes from March as they already fit. Her new uniform will then be passed down to my Year 4 to wear over the years.

Considering the WANK she’s bought recently, there’s no excuse 🙄 clearly doesn’t get the mum guilt when it comes to T 😒

View attachment 156150
Well exactly if she can afford all that garden tit she can afford some new school shoes!
I've just had to fork out £40 on a new school blazer for my kid who is going back to school for all of 2 days...no £300 deckchairs here huns

As for that light, I suppose the plus to it is, if her and Josh do split up and she hooks up with someone else its interchangeable and reusable! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can think of better things to spend £500+ on than a tacky light up sign. I love the one in her other room..that's quite classy. I think it might be the multi coloured lights..I dont even like multi coloured lights on my xmas tree 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also the fact the landlady has already said once before she wanted to sell it, so it's only a matter of time. Shes that fickle and thick with money,I dont think she realises. Hiring a designer to decorate your kids room on a rented property is just really stupid. Maybe they do have plans in place to buy it..but I cant see that happening as lenders wont touch her as an "instagrammer" and I doubt josh would be given one, considering hes never at work recently lol.
Hi! I’ve been lurking forever. Don’t know if someone’s said it before but she’ll need 2 years of evidence of self employed earnings to get a mortgage.

It could be the landlady has agreed to give her the time to get this together? She may have been self employed for longer but she may want to use this years and next years earnings as they’ll probs be higher and allow for a larger mortgage.

Just a guess though and I’m probably trying to apply too much logic to a decision she’s made...

Reactions: 8
Nursery teachers sobbing on wilberts first day, touching her hand and saying “you know yesterday we had a mum dropping her child off who didn’t vomit horrifically when she left her son” at that point rachelele swore that no matter how infected her fanny was she would continue to vomit horrifically every day wilbert went to nursery 💔 💜
This made me laugh so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Long time lurker and all that, what doesn't make sense to me is she seemingly pulled the kids out of school way before lockdown started, posting about how guilty she felt that Betsy and Tallulah couldn't finish their school years, now she's sending Tallulah back? Why was she so nervous before, but not now? Also, I'm local to her, and even though she's never hidden the children's schools, anyone would know where they go by her showing their uniforms. Does she not realise how dangerous that is? As someone who's so anxious, I wouldn't be showing it off like that

Reactions: 20
Long time lurker and all that, what doesn't make sense to me is she seemingly pulled the kids out of school way before lockdown started, posting about how guilty she felt that Betsy and Tallulah couldn't finish their school years, now she's sending Tallulah back? Why was she so nervous before, but not now? Also, I'm local to her, and even though she's never hidden the children's schools, anyone would know where they go by her showing their uniforms. Does she not realise how dangerous that is? As someone who's so anxious, I wouldn't be showing it off like that
I’m not local to her but I know the name of the primary they go to because she’s posted them in uniform many times without disguising the badge 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I’m not local to her but I know the name of the primary they go to because she’s posted them in uniform many times without disguising the badge 🤦🏼‍♀️
It infuriates me, I'm not saying Devon is full of weirdos but we do get them, and publicising all these details just seems so irresponsible. If she was as anxious and guilty as she makes out, she'd surely make every effort to hide it?

Reactions: 11
The whole patchwork family thing is great, especially when for when Joyce moves his boyfriend in. 💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I stopped following Rachaeele some time ago and even then stopped hate watching as it was all the same but I just had a quick look to see how some of the old accounts I used to follow are coping with lockdown and can't believe what she looks like these days - her teeth, her hair, the work she's had done!!!! bloody hell.....

Reactions: 10
Much like their relationship, the whole patchwork family thing has an “lady doth protest too much” sort of vibe about it. When I think of my friends and also me we have all different sorts of families that we’ve grown up in and went in to have our own. Step kids living part time, full time, people me call mum or dad but they’re not biological. None of us ever mention it. Rachaele mentions it every other week because they’re apparently sooooo perfect.

Reactions: 16
Interesting 🤔 so if he is still a PO, I wonder how D&C Police feel about him breaking lockdown rules and them discussing showering together (every day) in front of minors. Seems a bit dodgy PR wise for the force. Oh and her spending 6 days sharing posts about police brutality in the lead up to the violent protests in London.
What a crappy operation they must run

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.