PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not been on insta or here for a few days. Had a good catch up. God she’s so dull. If it wasn’t for the lovely chat on here, I’d probably never bother with her again. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When/if she sends Wilbert to nursery, they will send her cards/flowers/chocs to say thank you for allowing them to look after the messiah

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I Wondered how long it would take her to post about Marcus rashford 🤦🏼‍♀️
It's actually really pissed me off that she's dared to! Jumping on someone else achievement. She'll be telling everyone now about a young child she found starving that she had to feed and the sobbing Nan's flocked around her because she's amazing 🤬🤬

Reactions: 10
There’s no way she will send him to nursery unless she has another baby. His entire purpose is to provide content for the ‘gram and direct attention from Josh her way.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The list of who she’s following is very telling. Generally, it’s zero people of colour, but scroll back from the most recent and there are several in a row from her black Tuesday crusade 🤦🏼‍♀️ Nothing since. Bandwagon twit.
My boss took the time to look wayyyy back into ptwm to prove a point with the BLM posts...rachel has proved beyond doubt that she is a vacuous fake bandwagon jumping snorting child favouring husband shagging in woods while pregnant biggest fake fraud evil step mother horrible cow abusive controlling wife mother fake lying snorting ...BUT HAD NEVER EVER EVERRRR PAID ANY ATTENTION TO BLM BUSINESS...busted👍

Did she really purée that chicken pasta for a 10 months old .. pasta is perfect for weaning. Who in their right mind purées pasta at this stage of weaning. Is she trying to prolong his babyhood for 💰or because she missed out on Annabel Karmel when he was 6 months old? Remember the mango purée squirting?

Also these bungo seats aren’t they seat aids when they can’t sit on their own ? I never had one ..so not sure - always found them uncomfortable looking. Has she not been gifted a playpen yet or why is he hardly on the floor trying to crawl. My daughter was surfing couches that age .. and walking at 10,5 months. I haven’t seen him upright ever ..!

The whole Rashford charity is not new news either and was widely discussed on Twitter especially last week / during the start of BLM..

Reactions: 12
The list of who she’s following is very telling. Generally, it’s zero people of colour, but scroll back from the most recent and there are several in a row from her black Tuesday crusade 🤦🏼‍♀️ Nothing since. Bandwagon twit.
Ohhhh and apparently (after loads of research!) Before the Domestic Abuse line took off she tried to get followers via bullying...meningitis...step families...then hit the jackpot with DV...she is vile and when you lay it all out up to present day it is soooo obvious what she has done!!!

I'm not a motherless mum. I haven't spoken to my mum in over a decade (barring once at a family wedding) but I still have one. I know that I cannot begin to compare my situation to someone who has lost a loving, caring mum, nor would I try to. My relationship (or lack of) with my mum is sad, because I never had and never will have that loving, maternal relationship, and my daughter doesn't have a lovely granny in her life. She needs to stop casting around for every type of upset and trying to latch on to it to try and gain followers and sympathy.
Same here..i am motherless mum..i am estranged for 18 years so it offends me for her to try this latest bandwagon coz she has probably fallen out with her mum this week...she has no idea what its actually like to be away from your mother knowing shw is still alive out there...its horrible and sad😭

• Sad
Reactions: 13
If this woman wants to say anything about breastfeeding in this current time she should speak about the fact that female black slaves were used as wet nurses not so far back in history and rethink about whether she was privileged to have the support she had and still has or shut the duck up.

EDIT. Sorry for the outburst haha. She riles me. She should realise how blessed she is and share the historical use of female black slaves and their striggles and feel the privilege she has. Maybe use the topic of breastfeeding to support black lives matter and educate people but I guess she wouldn't do that. She's all for herself.

Reactions: 15
If this woman wants to say anything about breastfeeding in this current time she should speak about the fact that female black slaves were used as wet nurses not so far back in history and rethink about whether she was privileged to have the support she had and still has or shut the duck up.

EDIT. Sorry for the outburst haha. She riles me. She should realise how blessed she is and share the historical use of female black slaves and their striggles and feel the privilege she has. Maybe use the topic of breastfeeding to support black lives matter and educate people but I guess she wouldn't do that. She's all for herself.
Tbh I dont think she realises the issue goes way back to 400 years ago..she wont know anything about slavery, civil rights movements in the 50s and 60s.. she probably doesnt even know who rosa parks is and wouldnt know anything about malcolm X or Martin Luther king or the central park 5.
The same when she goes on about empowering women... bet shes never read a history book on the suffragettes in her life!

Tbh I dont think she realises the issue goes way back to 400 years ago..she wont know anything about slavery, civil rights movements in the 50s and 60s.. she probably doesnt even know who rosa parks is and wouldnt know anything about malcolm X or Martin Luther king or the central park 5.
The same when she goes on about empowering women... bet shes never read a history book on the suffragettes in her life!
Doubt she’s even read a book at all, including her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did she not say she ordered that sign herself a while back? Am I imagining it? I looked for the post but can’t seem to find it. I’m sure I saw something?

Reactions: 18
Of course she won't know, she must not research the cause she claims to support when it comes to women empowerment and the history of WHY we need to support women but particularly black women in this current moment in time.

Edit again sorry. To have a passion for a cause that means something deeply to you means you have researched and learned and taught yourself. Some life experience is good also which she seems to have but to have true passion means lots of time spent reading and learning. She seems to think a few kind words will support her cause. Get a few other people on board and then she looks like she is a positive influence. What about really really teaching yourself the passion behind the causes. What about really teaching herself about the reasoning behind the true meaning of feminism and women empowerment? To me that is what makes a true female empowering woman. Someone who can put education to their cause. Sorry if this offends anyone but I feel so passionately about females as a student Midwife. I've spent a lot of time studying and going back to be able to really truly support my reasoning far past any personal reasons x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Aww I’m so buzzing to get my fireplace light up now I’ve seen hers!!!! Mine says -

“UNMARRIED
BUT WE HAVE A BABY
ALSO OWN THIS HOUSE”

It’s so lush ❤

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Did she not say she ordered that sign herself a while back? Am I imagining it? I looked for the post but can’t seem to find it. I’m sure I saw something?
She definitely did say that. Am sure it was on her stories when she was showcasing the one that she was #gifted and saying she liked it so much she had ordered a bespoke one. She even said at one point what it was going to say - ‘patchwork family’.

Is she now trying to pretend it was a surprise present from Josh?! 🙄😂

• Haha
That light is bleeping horrendous! Like trying to relax under Blackpool illuminations! It's ridiculous. Hopefully it will keep the ships away from the rocks though if the lighthouse happens to break... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.