PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I think it's very telling that her last longish post (the mattress one) got 16k likes, and yet this long, rambling, dross all about herself and her horrific breastfeeding journey (not that ive read it! 🤣) hasn't even mustered 5k! Plus we all know it will have taken her all month to write it LOLOLOL *snoooorrrt* 🐷

Her days are so numbered. She has lost her USP and tbh, is an absolute snorefest 😴

The 14 posts between this essay and her last one, have on average only mustered 4.6k likes and one of them was 14k for a photo of Wilby and 8.1k for Betsy and wilby. Her least was an ad, with only 609 likes 🤦🏼‍♀️

I didn't include the Seb one, but even with that included (26k) it only ups the average to just over 6k, when the majority of her posts struggle to get more then 2-4k!

HA.HA.bleeping.HA

I'm waiting for the next bandwagon she can jump on and no doubt, so is she! What content is she going to have when wilby stops breastfeeding? Or is she going to be one of 'those' giving bitty at the school gate? Or as she likes to eloquently put it, have Wilby still "sucking on my tits" 🙄

Karma and all that jazz 💁🏼‍♀️

I'd start saving those pennies hun, instead of buying £300 quid sun chairs, that you've never used since showing off (surely not an undisclosed ad 🤔), £500 neon brothel sign for your living room and your daily pair of £20 socks! 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Oh my sweet lord. Motherless Mums? She is truly a ridiculous person. How bloody depressing for no reason at all 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Sorry but why is W always restricted? Put the child on the floor and let him move around for goodness sake!!

Boils my piss how he isn't allowed to explore. My two were pulling themselves up on furniture at 11 months ( I know he is not 11 months yet ), but he isn't allowed to even sit on his own unaided!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Oh my sweet lord. Motherless Mums? She is truly a ridiculous person. How bloody depressing for no reason at all 🙄🙄
I'm not a motherless mum. I haven't spoken to my mum in over a decade (barring once at a family wedding) but I still have one. I know that I cannot begin to compare my situation to someone who has lost a loving, caring mum, nor would I try to. My relationship (or lack of) with my mum is sad, because I never had and never will have that loving, maternal relationship, and my daughter doesn't have a lovely granny in her life. She needs to stop casting around for every type of upset and trying to latch on to it to try and gain followers and sympathy.

Reactions: 20
His mum must be so proud? Bit patronising? Why can’t he be proud of himself?

View attachment 155672
Firstly, I reckon up until this letter she couldn't have told you who Marcus Rashford was, who he played for or any of the other amazing work he has done for charity and in his community to help vulnerable kids.

Secondly, this is the first time she's shown any interest in vulnerable kids during the pandemic. She's been too busy showing off to everyone what her kids are getting free from others and all the stuff she's ordering. She hasn't mentioned FSM once, she has however shown all the sweets, cakes, takeaways that her kids are happily eating...

And third, I'm aware I'm taking this one personally. I'm Mancunian and Marcus Rashford is one of our own. He is a young, black man who grew up in poverty and has changed his life, he now continues to think about kids in the same situation he grew up in and is trying to help make things better for them too. She has only posted this because he is literally all over the news right now, it's another bandwagon to jump on and the added bonus is...he's black.

duck off Rachaeaeaeaele.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Long time lurker, first time poster. She's behind on the FSM bandwagon. That is yesterday's letter. MR's today's Twitter staement would have been more appropriate for her to repost. Surprised it took her so long to jump the bandwagon, given her hard and deprived background.

Reactions: 14
And third, I'm aware I'm taking this one personally. I'm Mancunian and Marcus Rashford is one of our own. He is a young, black man who grew up in poverty and has changed his life, he now continues to think about kids in the same situation he grew up in and is trying to help make things better for them too. She has only posted this because he is literally all over the news right now, it's another bandwagon to jump on and the added bonus is...he's black.

duck off Rachaeaeaeaele.
[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately Rachealeeeeeeeee was also born in Manchester so I’m sure she’ll be taking some sort of credit for Marcus’s incredible achievement by the end of the day

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh bleeping hell next she’ll be best mates with his mum, gran and auntie. A vomit infused load of shite about how she had continued contact after leaving Manchester and how they always come for a visit. #Bestfamily4eva
I am just waiting for the photoshopped photo to appear of the family with her massive mouth in the middle!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hahaha. That comment. Pretty sure Marcus’s mum is already very proud. At least do a fraction of homework before you post 🙋‍♀️ It just embarrassing

Reactions: 9
It’s a weird comment. No “This is so important. My kids are lucky enough to always have McDonald’s breakfast and vegan ice cream but so many others are less fortunate”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well I think it's very telling that her last longish post (the mattress one) got 16k likes, and yet this long, rambling, dross all about herself and her horrific breastfeeding journey (not that ive read it! 🤣) hasn't even mustered 5k! Plus we all know it will have taken her all month to write it LOLOLOL *snoooorrrt* 🐷

Her days are so numbered. She has lost her USP and tbh, is an absolute snorefest 😴

The 14 posts between this essay and her last one, have on average only mustered 4.6k likes and one of them was 14k for a photo of Wilby and 8.1k for Betsy and wilby. Her least was an ad, with only 609 likes 🤦🏼‍♀️

I didn't include the Seb one, but even with that included (26k) it only ups the average to just over 6k, when the majority of her posts struggle to get more then 2-4k!

HA.HA.bleeping.HA

I'm waiting for the next bandwagon she can jump on and no doubt, so is she! What content is she going to have when wilby stops breastfeeding? Or is she going to be one of 'those' giving bitty at the school gate? Or as she likes to eloquently put it, have Wilby still "sucking on my tits" 🙄

Karma and all that jazz 💁🏼‍♀️

I'd start saving those pennies hun, instead of buying £300 quid sun chairs, that you've never used since showing off (surely not an undisclosed ad 🤔), £500 neon brothel sign for your living room and your daily pair of £20 socks! 😘
The next phase for her to horrifically vomit over will be wilberts first nursery/pre school days (if she doesnt deprive him of those aswell) and link it to how her mum left her to walk to school alone at aged 3 and from that moment she made a promise to never let her kids walk to school again (even though she does) she will have had all the nursery staff crying waterfalls of tears because R has been so brave pulling wilbert off her tit to allow him to experience it all by himself. And in the same sentence how selfish he is for wanting to go nursery and leave R all alone pondering her own thoughts until its pick up time 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nah she’ll will have popped out at least 2 more by then, Willy will be no more...just like his dad’s balls!
The next phase for her to horrifically vomit over will be wilberts first nursery/pre school days (if she doesnt deprive him of those aswell) and link it to how her mum left her to walk to school alone at aged 3 and from that moment she made a promise to never let her kids walk to school again (even though she does) she will have had all the nursery staff crying waterfalls of tears because R has been so brave pulling wilbert off her tit to allow him to experience it all by himself. And in the same sentence how selfish he is for wanting to go nursery and leave R all alone pondering her own thoughts until its pick up time 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oooh just while I remember sorry, changing the subject, did anyone see KDIL post about ignoring Instagram couple goals and how a lot of what people put up about their relationship is fake..... or something like that. It was on her anniversary post about her husband. Made me lol. It was literally like she was describing Elton and Joyce 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oooh just while I remember sorry, changing the subject, did anyone see KDIL post about ignoring Instagram couple goals and how a lot of what people put up about their relationship is fake..... or something like that. It was on her anniversary post about her husband. Made me lol. It was literally like she was describing Elton and Joyce 😂
I dont know why most of them even entertain R... their posts always contradict hers.. and I think they are slight digs at what she posts..

Reactions: 9
Nursery teachers sobbing on wilberts first day, touching her hand and saying “you know yesterday we had a mum dropping her child off who didn’t vomit horrifically when she left her son” at that point rachelele swore that no matter how infected her fanny was she would continue to vomit horrifically every day wilbert went to nursery 💔 💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m just wondering now she’s all woke and up to date on current affairs.....
Could we possibly get a comment on her accepting a free vacuum from James Dyson who funded the Pro Brexit Campaign and then moved his head office to Singapore, taking his tax money with him. That could’ve made a huge difference to children in poverty! (Look up Brexit wankers and bin your new vacuum hun.)
Or another comment that would be great would be about how only £1.2 million of the promised £76 million for DA victims during the Corona pandemic, has reached the frontline to help people. (Look up the Home Office Rach. It’s in London. The woman in charge is Priti Patel. Possibly not currently a breast feeder, but no ones perfect)
Or perhaps she could pass comment after her 6 day research adventure on the study by PHE showing that BAME uk citizens have died in disproportionate numbers to white Britons with racism being named a causing factor. (If you google Public Health England Rach, you’ll find it there 👍.)
Also, a comment on whether she actually paid her 2019/20 tax bill would be lovely. Did she pay it and put a bit toward those vulnerable children OR did she take the Covid holiday and spend it on shite?

You know if you are going to try to be marginally informed. You can’t just repost and say ‘I’ll bet his mums proud.’ Coz, in her own words ‘That’s tit babes’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.