PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He used to have friends. I’m sure there was a video of her picking him up from the pub.
Also, I keep seeing things about his nieces (the scallops he cooked for her, before they had a Chinese 🤔), and there was a wedding pic with a bunch of lads ‘Josh’s nephews’. Did Hannah have a babies at a very young age?

9EEF69B9-984B-44F5-897A-7C8CD64D1E80.png
9EEF69B9-984B-44F5-897A-7C8CD64D1E80.png

Reactions: 1
He used to have friends. I’m sure there was a video of her picking him up from the pub.
Also, I keep seeing things about his nieces (the scallops he cooked for her, before they had a Chinese 🤔), and there was a wedding pic with a bunch of lads ‘Josh’s nephews’. Did Hannah have a babies at a very young age?

View attachment 154449View attachment 154449
I dont think they are Hannah's kids. Hannah is younger than josh isnt she? Josh has more siblings doesnt he

Reactions: 3
He definitely used to have mates at the beginning (2016) but they were quickly eradicated. Since W was born he is barely allowed out the house by himself.

The “birding friend” was someone a lot older than him who she takes the piss out of.

Reactions: 5
Why was she filming Edie when she was upset it’s really horrible she just wants actual attention from her mum without a phone in her face - what a horror bag !

• Sad
Reactions: 11
He definitely used to have mates at the beginning (2016) but they were quickly eradicated. Since W was born he is barely allowed out the house by himself.

The “birding friend” was someone a lot older than him who she takes the piss out of.
When he was on the phone to his birding mate, she was so rude. Invading his privacy by recording it and putting it in social media and the things she was saying were unnecessary. She really has no clue!

Reactions: 9
My son had a tongue tie and nobody noticed at the first few face to face appointments, it took until I was absolutely begging for help with feeding and he'd lost enough weight for them to be concerned, was finally picked up about ten days after he was born and I'd seen hv, midwife, called every breastfeeding helpline under the sun.... I think it depends how obvious the tongue tie is and whether it's a front/back tie
My youngests tongue tie never got picked up and I was the same as you, on my knees with tiredness from the constant feeding. Spoke to everyone I could and all I got was maybe move to bottles.Weaned at 5 months and it was clear he was starving! It was only when I made a friend who was a breastfeeding counsellor when he was about 6 and she got him to stickout his tongue and she was like ‘yep, there it is’. Still mad about it now and he’s 11.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why was she filming Edie when she was upset it’s really horrible she just wants actual attention from her mum without a phone in her face - what a horror bag !
She always does it. It will get attention from her huns, all feeling sorry for E.

Reactions: 5
She has constantly done that to him. The only time she stopped taking the piss was when she thought all her huns were interested in the cuckoo story!!

Reactions: 6
My youngests tongue tie never got picked up and I was the same as you, on my knees with tiredness from the constant feeding. Spoke to everyone I could and all I got was maybe move to bottles.Weaned at 5 months and it was clear he was starving! It was only when I made a friend who was a breastfeeding counsellor when he was about 6 and she got him to stickout his tongue and she was like ‘yep, there it is’. Still mad about it now and he’s 11.
Oh that's awful so sorry you went through that and for much longer than I did! it's all consuming at the time isn't it?

One of my most vivid memories of the first fortnight is me crying at the kitchen table whilst my partner made him a bottle, I felt like such a failure! This is another reason why I don't think R should shove breastfeeding down everyone's throats as not everyone manages it and it doesn't make you less of a mum, I know that now but couldn't see it at the time.

It should be on the list of checks they make before you're allowed to leave hospital.

Sorry for going off topic.

Reactions: 6
I admit it, I snorted like Peppa Pig doing coke at that!! 😂😂😂😂
OMG. I'm about to explode from silent laughing cos if I laugh out loud my husband is going to ask what I'm laughing at 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I See it on an episode of csi now every time she says his off girding I can picture him doing that lol 😂 haha

She is slowly morphing into a boy I said it before is she as he likes boys and don’t want lose him but him shaving her hair and being more and more camp is making me think it more.she is trying be the boy he likes

Reactions: 4
I know what the PayPal money and the Gofund me money was spent on....
Rachelllliiiiooo has had a sex op! He now wants to be called Richarde Hambleton 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She needs to do something with her nails 🤢
Everytime she puts a story up I cant help but look at how bad her skin is.
Her stories are so boring...who wants to see someone fill up a pill box full of vitamins???

Reactions: 3
bleeping shameless blagger. Just tell her no, Rachel, you’re the parent here. Stop expecting your followers to fund your lifestyle and give your kids everything they want.

EB372C47-9EBD-43FB-A565-798D0389B6B4.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
bleeping shameless blagger. Just tell her no, Rachel, you’re the parent here. Stop expecting your followers to fund your lifestyle and give your kids everything they want.

View attachment 154516
And this is exactly why Edie can't take no and not getting her own way. Everyone knows the stories of her in tears last night and that letter have been posted so that one of the sheep send what Edie wants to her. It's only a matter of time. Rachaeaeaele may as well just ask if someone can send it to Edie, instead of dancing about it and pretending that's not what she's doing. It's just shameless.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.