PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E crying over roblox again....ffs...delete the game off the iPad, more trouble than its worth...tattle bingo one of her huns will send one....

Reactions: 12
Why does she cook for the kids and then have Josh cook for her?

And why would they go to so much trouble “designing” basically their dream home for a rental? I wouldn’t even be ALLOWED to decorate my rental to that extent, it depresses me often that I can’t unleash any creativity on my home.

View attachment 154121
And that’s an unfollow from me... to be fair, her house gave me the fear with how much clutter there is everywhere but the Rach love was the final nail in the coffin

Reactions: 6
I find it weird how they all eat separately too 🤔 let alone completely different meals. Strange one!
we do that though but it’s because of our background..my husband is Latin and wouldn’t eat before 9:30 pm and I am German and don’t really eat hot dinners so just have a light dinner with my daughter at around 5:30 pm as we have big hot lunches.

Reactions: 5
Hey Rachaele hi, hello, nice to see you back. Is this the fifth time today? Anyway I have some advice. Next time you speak to your therapist tell them that you appear to be obsessed with broadcasting every single piece of praise you receive from ANYONE no matter how big or small on the internet. It’s really bleeping weird and someone needs to have a quiet word with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes and then passed to health visitors. Most health visitors also have breast feeding support workers attached to team.
And then the hv is too busy to call until Thursday. I call bullshit on this one, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't push back a new mum to the back of the phone appointment queue when she urgently needs help with bf☹

Reactions: 10
And then the hv is too busy to call until Thursday. I call bullshit on this one, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't push back a new mum to the back of the phone appointment queue when she urgently needs help with bf☹
Especially not during a global pandemic?! I feel they would be giving advice asap atm. There are also facebook groups for breastfeeding support with trained individuals able to offer help. Who messages some Instagram div who did nothing but moan about breastfeeding.

Reactions: 17
You can stay with the midwife for up to 28 days. Normally after 7 - 10 days they ask you if your happy to be discharged but you don’t have to leave them, especially if your a first time mum. 6 babies later and that was the ONLY thing not to have changed in 19 years of being pregnant/mummy hood.

Reactions: 9
I think if I remember correctly Betsy worked at an icecream place last year and all the 'huns' flocked to the place and R would show screenshots of followers who had seen Betsy. I find it really odd.
I doubt that will happen this time, it’s a couple of miles from the main tourist strip, on its own at the end of a hairdressers and a knitting shop, opposite a pet shop and a chip,shop. My friend lives round the corner and she says she never sees anyone in there, not sure how it survives, was a dressmakers for years before it’s current use.

I doubt that will happen this time, it’s a couple of miles from the main tourist strip, on its own at the end of a hairdressers and a knitting shop, opposite a pet shop and a chip,shop. My friend lives round the corner and she says she never sees anyone in there, not sure how it survives, was a dressmakers for years before it’s current use.
I had to hang around in that area a few years ago after dropping my husband for a medical appointment nearby and there is one charity shop(I love charity shops), its a very quiet area. I assumed it was in the main strip until I looked on the map😳

Reactions: 2
Wow. I just googled it to see where it is. I'm amazed they make any money there to be honest. It's not even in town. It's a good 10 min walk from the beach. Now I know why I haven't heard of it. The chip shop is good though, I can vouch for that if anyone is thinking of visiting... 😂

She said she's deleted the baby post now as the baby appears to be tongue tied? Wouldn't this be picked up by midwives or is it possible that they aren't doing any aftercare visits due to covid?
And the last post as well 🤮 Why have people got to lick her arse so much?
The profile pic has been changed to the selfie of her and tango man 😂

Reactions: 3
She'd never leave him as she's obsessed with him and he wouldn't be allowed to leave her. Has anyone seen Misery? That is what comes to mind if he tried.
And because he’s spineless with no male friends and an unhealthy interest in birds he gets off on her obsession. It’s a deeply unhealthy relationship that started at the cost of his wife’s mental health. They both look like they smell of old spunk and I’m afraid I can’t physically look at either of them

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Betsy seems like such a nasty spoilt little brat. I wouldnt be happy if my 16 year old was friends with her. I wouldnt want her hanging around that.

Reactions: 12
Does Joyce have friends of his own ?
I followed her for about 3 years and never seen him have any..the only mention of a friend was when she filmed him on a telephone call a few weeks back..a birding friend. And she was slagging him off about it lol.
The only friends she seems to have are ones that she can gain something from. Iv said it before, it's quite sad really that neither have them have a solid group of friends that they invite round for dinner/ cups of tea or go on nights out together. But we only see "3mins" of her life apparently

Just noticed on the story of edie crying about roblox again... R said "I will find someone to give you one" before she cut herself off.... that proves she expects people to just hand her tit for free😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She said she's deleted the baby post now as the baby appears to be tongue tied? Wouldn't this be picked up by midwives or is it possible that they aren't doing any aftercare visits due to covid?
My son had a tongue tie and nobody noticed at the first few face to face appointments, it took until I was absolutely begging for help with feeding and he'd lost enough weight for them to be concerned, was finally picked up about ten days after he was born and I'd seen hv, midwife, called every breastfeeding helpline under the sun.... I think it depends how obvious the tongue tie is and whether it's a front/back tie.

I followed her for about 3 years and never seen him have any..the only mention of a friend was when she filmed him on a telephone call a few weeks back..a birding friend. And she was slagging him off about it lol.
He's only allowed R approved friends, like Astrid's husband 😏

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.