PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Birdwatching is code for “Joyce is off for his daily arse bleeping
I just cannot and will not EVER understand the huns who say, #couplegoals, so beaut, gorgeous couple, when she looks like she's out on day release and he looks like he takes it up the arse every Tuesday and Thursday 🙄

bleeping odd AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
who are they trying to convince .... their followers or themselves?
Nail on the head!

The most secure couples I know never feel the need to publicise their love for one another. Yet pretty much every couple who do that tit are now split or it’s known their relationship is a pile of tit.

Reactions: 17
Why do they feel the need to write all that mushy tit so publicly... I bet they are sat next to each other aswell.. sad bastards
I know a couple like this. Every single time one or the other posts anything, straight away the other has to like and comment!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Can’t wait for Joyce to run off with a bloke so we can all message her “oh that’s tit babe!”. Actually maybe that’s why she is trying to morph into Elton....... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There is no bleeping way that her with all her crappy man hungry attention craving fucked up relationship history is going to keep this marriage going past a decade. No bleeping way.

Reactions: 9
Why does she cook for the kids and then have Josh cook for her?

And why would they go to so much trouble “designing” basically their dream home for a rental? I wouldn’t even be ALLOWED to decorate my rental to that extent, it depresses me often that I can’t unleash any creativity on my home.

2D1E920C-48A3-4173-9736-B17CA728193C.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Why do they feel the need to write all that mushy tit so publicly... I bet they are sat next to each other aswell.. sad bastards
She probably writes his replies for him.... she’s quick enough to block anyone who dares to comment on his insta!

Reactions: 16
Why does she cook for the kids and then have Josh cook for her?

And why would they go to so much trouble “designing” basically their dream home for a rental? I wouldn’t even be ALLOWED to decorate my rental to that extent, it depresses me often that I can’t unleash any creativity on my home.

View attachment 154121
More money than sense...no doubt she will get everything from designer places seeing as shes made sure her "ideal home" magazines have been in shot hoping someone would notice... and probs pay for someone to design it. It's a bleeping rental property.
Why would you do that... anything can happen.. the landlady could pass it to her children and they decide to sell it..the landlord could sell it because of personal reasons.. they might not have money to buy it (cough cough unlikely but u never know)
An old landlord of ours sold the property we lived In for years due to personal finances and he needed a quick cash sale to get him out the tit. I was devastated but that's just unfortunate living in rentals. If they ever moved all that money spent on it is down the drain.
I also call that Joyce will be the first to have an affair 🤣 she knows shes got it too cushty with him so wouldnt rock the boat.

There is no bleeping way that her with all her crappy man hungry attention craving fucked up relationship history is going to keep this marriage going past a decade. No bleeping way.
U think they'll make it a decade?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Rachel would not be able to survive or even function at a basic level without Josh so there is no way she would ever leave him.

Being in a relationship with Rachel is like parenting a young toddler - he can’t even go to the bathroom alone & she expects to be spoon fed. He even chooses her clothes FFS. No other man would put up with that level of co-dependent shite. He’s sold his soul to the devil and she think she owns him & can talk to him like crap because she pays for everything but she treads a fine line as she’d be an even bigger mess without him. Anyone who thinks that is #couplegoals really needs to work on their self esteem and educate themselves as to what a healthy relationship should be like.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is E crying over that roblox game again? 🤦🏻‍♀️ instead of filming her crying again and promising that she will get what she wants, why not put the phone down and explain that she can't always have what she wants and sometimes that's rubbish but it's real life. You can't go through life throwing your money (ahem 🙄) at things expecting them to be better. TEACH your young lady how to process and control her emotions. TEACH her that she can't always get her own way or have what her siblings have.
Orrrr....just buy the bastard frost dragon for her and she'll be happy until she wants the next new thing.

I find it weird how they all eat separately too 🤔 let alone completely different meals. Strange one!

Reactions: 12
She'd never leave him as she's obsessed with him and he wouldn't be allowed to leave her. Has anyone seen Misery? That is what comes to mind if he tried.

• Haha
The lady who needs bf advice, shouldn't she still be under midwife care too?

Reactions: 6
The lady who needs bf advice, shouldn't she still be under midwife care too?
I thought that, I'm sure you would be with a 7 day old baby. Even if they wouldn't come out, surely you can call them for advice. I'd certainly do that before I asked an instagrammer for help. duck sake.

Yes and then passed to health visitors. Most health visitors also have breast feeding support workers attached to team.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.