PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://limegoss.com/dear-part-time-working-mummy/ has anyone read this/has it been mentioned on here before? I just googled PTWM as I've got support from my work superior to research influencer racism 😆😆 (so excited! haha) and it popped up! The author is a tattler so hello 🤣
Just had a read... any ‘follower’ that reads it won’t have their eyes opened - they’ll be more offended that they’ve been called morons and unintelligent so can guarantee they’d stick up for her instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank you for sharing this, sorry this happened to you, I don’t want to go into detail on here but it has really helped me, thank you xxx
Honestly believe me it will happen. My uncle used to say I had “Cinderella” syndrome and he’s another one that knew what my mum had been put through and played along with her being the bad one. EVERYONE makes mistakes and loses their way and everyone deserves a second chance. Your kids are always your kids no matter who takes over in the interim.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I agree. It’s not a great article at all.
Just had a read... any ‘follower’ that reads it won’t have their eyes opened - they’ll be more offended that they’ve been called morons and unintelligent so can guarantee they’d stick up for her instead.
I agree, not a great article at all- the author raises a lot of good points but then loses any credibility by name calling- unemployed? Moronic? Not necessary.

Reactions: 12
Obviously the photo of S & Wilbert didn’t get the required likes so she’s popped a filtered to buggery pic of her and Joyce...or is it her new gay bff (I don’t think she’s had one yet!)...he’s so orange he’s resembling an oompah loompa!
Ive been on photoshop again, there are belisha beacons less orange than that! I also did him as an oompa loompa but he was far too orange to blend in with the others
DDE29947-4538-4E51-B7F4-BDDEC07902B2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Obviously the photo of S & Wilbert didn’t get the required likes so she’s popped a filtered to buggery pic of her and Joyce...or is it her new gay bff (I don’t think she’s had one yet!)...he’s so orange he’s resembling an oompah loompa!
She’s filtered the image that much they don’t even look human - more like wax work aliens.

it’s the sort of thing that two 13 year olds that have just become boyfriend and girlfriend would post on social media. No one in their late 30s should be using a filter like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am I the only one who thinks her casserole looks tit? She seems so proud of it but probably because its the only thing she cooks.

Add a bit off corn flour Rach, it needs thickening up!!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
what strikes me is, who helped this woman into a new property, if she got a council house, the council would have cleaned all that away, if it was a private letting who did the landlord clear that away, even if the landlord didn’t she could have phoned the council, it makes no sense to me, call me a cynic if you please!
In the original FB post, someone called them out on this and said the exact same thing. 😂

Reactions: 8
Any decent journalist does not need to repeatedly swear to get their point across. This is a horribly poor quality ‘article’- eek.
I don’t think this was an article. It was a post on here by ’big mummy’ or something like that. I remember because I read the Lime Goss ‘most liked posts on Tattle 2019’ and it was on that list.

Joyce must be using the same gradual tanning moisturiser as me. It’s Dove. I’m orange also. I can’t wait for spray tans to return. I look like Donald Trump I swear to God

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t think this was an article. It was a post on here by ’big mummy’ or something like that. I remember because I read the Lime Goss ‘most liked posts on Tattle 2019’ and it was on that list.

Joyce must be using the same gradual tanning moisturiser as me. It’s Dove. I’m orange also. I can’t wait for spray tans to return. I look like Donald Trump I swear to God
Yep. It’s a page where people can record influencers and their wrong doings. I think big mamma was asked to do a round up as her posts were very heartfelt and passionate.
It’s not a journalist it’s her thoughts and grievances. Iirc she worked in helping DA victims and was sickened by Rachel’s claims of being the saviour to every woman.

Not an article, someone talking from their heart and somewhere for us to go to see some of her wrong doings.

Reactions: 7

Ah fair enough. I stand corrected 🙏

Reactions: 2
I think if I remember correctly Betsy worked at an icecream place last year and all the 'huns' flocked to the place and R would show screenshots of followers who had seen Betsy. I find it really odd.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.