PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh tallulah 😟 that actually really upset me. Her poor little face 😔 and the spite and smugness on betsys face 😯 sort it our rach for duck sake. My siblings always used to claim that i was the favourite, i never felt favoured over the others but i always felt bad about it. even now, my siblings have actually all distanced themselves now for their own reasons but its me who has stuck by my mum and looks after her. I still don't feel like i'm the favourite, i know my mum loves us all equally because she made it quite clear and still does. Rach should not be laughing at that - its really not funny to think that one of your children feel like their loved less.
Also please don't liken your life to that of the waltons just because you've thrown together what looks like actual sick

Reactions: 13
My kids ask me who my favourite is, I tell them none of them they're all annoying, they laugh, I laugh, everything is forgotten about. None of them have ever asked me because they actually think I favour one over the other, I'd be mortified if they did.
I have 3 boys so if they ever mention favourites I say they get two days of the week each as my favourite, and on Sundays I don’t like any of them much and have a day off. Works fine for us 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My mother is like R on SO many levels.

As well as being toxic in general she also massively favoured my brothers over me and my sister's and guess what?

None of us girls have anything to do with her anymore. The very first chance we all got, we moved out and cut her off! Just saying 💁🏼‍♀️

I was lucky I had my sister's to talk to. Who does T have? Feel so sorry for her. It's a horrible environment to grow up in 😭

And there is nothing kind about #BeKindBetsy. Yeah, she's a hormonal teenager but she's also a massive witch! I would never speak to any of my siblings the way she does. Sometimes I feel sorry for her because she too, is a product of her life splashed all over SM and forced to perform for her 'mother's' affection, but another part of me thinks, she's nearly 16 and surely knows better?!

All these kids are going to resent R for their childhood and she will be cut off by them, one by one 💁🏼‍♀️ I really hope you think it's worth it hun xoxo

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I'm getting the feeling there's going to be a "rebrand"
No more PTWM, but "The PatchWork Family" including Joyce and the kids more, hence the kids having their own SM accounts and the YouTube.
Think Family Fizz.
Total move away from the DA and "look at us, the cool family" vibe
Wouldn't be surprised if Joyce is controlling what ads she is taking etc, as he seems to be the one with slightly more brains.
Please stop giving her ideas 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm getting the feeling there's going to be a "rebrand"
No more PTWM, but "The PatchWork Family" including Joyce and the kids more, hence the kids having their own SM accounts and the YouTube.
Think Family Fizz.
Total move away from the DA and "look at us, the cool family" vibe
Wouldn't be surprised if Joyce is controlling what ads she is taking etc, as he seems to be the one with slightly more brains.
I agree.... and if she hadn't thought about before, she might now that you've given her the idea 🤣....
The PTWM brand is tainted because of the PayPal stuff. She doesn't work part time. There are too many people here watching if she trys to set up a charity or ask for donations of money to DA victims (or any other cause)
This thread gets new members/members who have sat on the sidelines reading, now beginning to comment daily, calling out her BS.

What's weird is that Betsy gets portrayed as the 'kind one' when actually Tallulah is the kindest by a million miles out of the girls. I can't remember the last time we saw Betsy being kind, or even civil. Yes she's a teenager and teenagers can be unpleasant...I have a 15 year old too. But she takes it to another level. She is just as self centred as her mother.

Racheaeaele is reliving her teenage years through Betsy, that's why she favours her. In Rachaeaeaele's eyes, Betsy is young, slim, as pretty as Kate Hudson :censored: funny, popular, confident and gets lots of attention, she goes out and has fun. A lot of the things Rachaeaeaeeale said she went with out as a teenager. So now she's living vicariously through Betsy. When she gets told Betsy is stunning or the kindest person on the planet, she takes that as credit for herself, not a compliment for Betsy. Betsy is just an extension of her, so of course that makes her the favourite.

I feel for Tallulah, it's tit growing up knowing that your sibling is more favoured than you. And it's clear as day for EVERYONE to see. I literally can't see how anyone can tell her she is a good mum. Why the duck do people look up to her as some sort of parenting expert. She's bleeping up 6 kids right in front of our eyes!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m no expert on mental health or DA but I’d hazard a guess that this lady could do with more than a garden makeover, and a fuckload more support than this exchange has offered.

If someone messaged me and said they had considered ending it all and could find no joy in anything, I would be advising them to get serious, urgent professional help for depression and/or PTSD. But no. Rach, who says she’s qualified to work with “warriors” asks her if she’s pleased with her lush new garden and suggests she takes baby steps. Quality work.

424E9D8A-0B90-4853-BB98-B657ABEBD219.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I’m no expert on mental health or DA but I’d hazard a guess that this lady could do with more than a garden makeover, and a fuckload more support than this exchange has offered.

If someone messaged me and said they had considered ending it all and could find no joy in anything, I would be advising them to get serious, urgent professional help for depression and/or PTSD. But no. Rach, who says she’s qualified to work with “warriors” asks her if she’s pleased with her lush new garden and suggests she takes baby steps. Quality work.

View attachment 153745
And surprise surprise, here she is helping... we really must stop giving her ideas 🙄

• Haha
No DA stuff for months and months, we mention it on here and suddenly she’s been helping another warrior.

Call me cynical but 🤔

Also does that writing style not resemble Rach a little too closely 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Wow so this person has openly told her she not in a good place and has thought of ending it and all rach can reply is “everyday” “ baby steps” and “so happy” what the actual duck it’s clearly a cry for help and support which she clearly won’t get coz to Rach its all about her feeling better in herself what a twit 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Betsy is the favourite as she is the one who is most like Rach. She is a narcissist after all. I know the boys mum has been done to death. But I did some reading of earlier threads today, thanks for the recommendation. I have to say nothing really surprised me, but the fact that she supports sally Faulkner and rants on about parental alienation when that is essentially what her and josh are doing...blows my mind!!! I actually dislike her so much now, I might have to unfollow

• Heart
I think the people at the Samaritans, mind etc need retraining if you ask me.
Take lead from the expert at everything. Feeling suicidal- ahh that’s tit hun, get a garden makeover then everything will be lush. Throw in a few ‘babes’ to the convo every now and again and everyone will be peachy 🤦🏼‍♀️
I can’t stand the hun, babes, darling tit. When someone uses that as 99% of their vocabulary you know they are fake, condescending & so patronising.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

View attachment 153745
Good God that is appalling. Why on earth would she share this. What does she mean ‘we’ have finished a garden renovation. Who paid for it? Who organised it. If this is an attempt to look like she is an activist it’s worrying.

Is she trying to make out she is still working with Women’s Aid because she is not at all 🤔. If this is real. I’m a little concerned that she is dealing with someone who is displaying suicidal thoughts, given that she is largely unsympathetic and disparaging of mental illness. Troubling really. I wonder if Women’s Aid have sanctioned this post. It’s very personal and triggering. Was there a suicide trigger warning?

Reactions: 19
Wow. So this lady was going to end it all and openly says she reached out to Women'sAid and they have been amazing??

Why would she need to do that since she was in communication with Rancid Rach, who is a one woman DV saviour and is able to single handedly get 6 women a week, around the country, in to a hostel? Big fat LOL

Obvs the huns won't see it like that. R does the BARE MINIMUM. She doesn't save lives at all. She doesn't help victims. She helps herself. Point proven by her sharing the PRIVATE messages with her huns 🙄🙄

WA should be getting the praise, not R! I do hope this lady gets the help she needs 🤗

Reactions: 11

View attachment 153745
"We've completed a garden renovation" erm no,you just asked for recommendations. Funny how she was called out yesterday for not helping "warriors" anymore then she posts this

Reactions: 11
Iv never posted about her on here before, im ususlly on the hinch threads, and tbf I dont really dislike ptwm. BUT I HAD TO COME ON HERE and say how awful is her oldest daughter? The text message thread that ptwm just put in her story of betsy saying whats for dinner. “Just go look in the freezer it wont kill you” “send a pic im fussy with frozen chips”. Rude precocious little cow. Does rach think thats cute or funny? I cringed reading it. Id have been told to F off and get my own dinner if i spoke to my mum like that. And if my 16 year old spoke to me like that it would be the same. She always comes across as a very negative energy.

Reactions: 18
I surprised she didnt just reply with "ahh that's tit babe" it was pretty much along the same lines! If someone messages you and says they still feel suicidal, you signpost them to the relevant people.
I messaged an influencer who got alot grief about R (think you can guess which one) I had a lovely personal conversation with her, she replied and said she had flagged my name into her DMS so she could see my messages quickly anytime, and since then I have felt comfortable enough to message her whenever I feel crappy. Yes shes a stranger to me, but shes there when I need an ear to listen.
If anyone is lurking here and likes ptwm and is thinking of messaging her for help, please dont. It's dangerous!

• Heart
"We've completed a garden renovation" erm no,you just asked for recommendations. Funny how she was called out yesterday for not helping "warriors" anymore then she posts this
Does that mean she still accepts donations? Is she saying ‘we’ as in the people who donate. Only I thought she had stopped 🤔

Reactions: 7
No DA stuff for months and months, we mention it on here and suddenly she’s been helping another warrior.

Call me cynical but 🤔

Also does that writing style not resemble Rach a little too closely 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was just going to say the same, called out for doing nothing but ads and all of a sudden she's helped someone? I'm willing to bet this is her talking to herself again :rolleyes:

The other is babe or babes all the time 🤯. Could be just me but it winds me right up.
Not just you, it reads as vacuous and ultra patronising to me whenever anyone uses babe or hun on everything :sick:

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.