PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That garden renovation is MONTHS old, that isn't recent 😂
** Edit, my mistake it's not months old (see Rachel, it's really easy to say you were in the wrong 😂) I've hidden the posters details, the location on the Facebook group and the location of the person, as you know, safeguarding and all that 🙄
View attachment 153805
Was this a random follower who asked or someone from Women’s Aid or Rach’s PA? Im confused as to what happened. Did Rach ask her followers to get quotes from landscapers on her behalf for a vulnerable woman? Does that mean she is still working with these women with no regulatory checks? Or did she just pay for it? 🤔

Reactions: 7
I’ve said this before about the safeguarding in a previous thread about R.
She genuinely believes all her followers are good people and fails to safeguard her children.
Her account is public.
She’s shown where they all go to school.
She’s shown her address numerous times.
Her underage daughter posts pictures on her own public account that are not appropriate for a child her age.
Edie was approached on holiday with her dad in another country because she was recognised.
Shes said about not drinking in front of the the boys and then both of them drink openly.
Laughing that grown men sexualised her underage child.
Claiming Seb got bullied because his mates think she’s a MILF.
Everyone knows where her daughter works.
When is she going to get that as a mother it is her responsibility to make sure her children are safe.
Honestly it’s like a car crash.

will avoid Spcoopz from now on.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Was this a random follower who asked or someone from Women’s Aid or Rach’s PA? Im confused as to what happened. Did Rach ask her followers to get quotes from landscapers on her behalf for a vulnerable woman? Does that mean she is still working with these women with no regulatory checks? Or did she just pay for it? 🤔
Hang on, just doing some snooping 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It looks like it was someone that works for Action for Children (and has connections to Rachel)

Reactions: 4
Ahh right. Interesting. Well I’m glad she paid for something at least 👍
I'd like to see a invoice for it. I'd love to think she paid for it, but the cynic in me thinks that people probably did it FOC because they are nice and possibly for the publicity.

Reactions: 10
I'd like to see a invoice for it. I'd love to think she paid for it, but the cynic in me thinks that people probably did it FOC because they are nice and possibly for the publicity.
I strongly suspect her involvement is limited to using her platform to ask other people to provide practical and financial support.

Reactions: 13
If she said Betsy wasn’t a strain on her marriage, she’d be lying. Josh gets stressed at clothes on the radiator, don’t quite know how he puts up with Betsy. She speaks to him like a giant piece of tit. Seb and Isaac probably dislike her.

Reactions: 12
I’m ashame to say I read the book whilst Von holiday in Spain 🙈 on the plane and whilst sunbathing . I really regret that time I wasted.
Don’t feel bad, I wasted money and time on it too and that was the point I had a light up moment. But what has made me laugh since then is the amount of people who asked were her acknowledgment to Betsy was, it was right there at the very beginning, and myself and others didn’t take it in, especially funny right now as Betsy has thrown it in Lula’s face, no Betsy none of your mums readers remember that part of her book because all the lies and bullshit took centre stage and distracted them from you.

Reactions: 8
Ahh right. Interesting. Well I’m glad she paid for something at least 👍
No proof she did actually pay though, knowing her she got her saggy tits out and begged they do a good deed and donate their own money and time for a vulnerable woman, I want to see the post off said Gardner stating he was contacted and employed by Rach to help this other woman. Until then I call bullshit.

Reactions: 10
Can I just say Rach that I don’t have any issues with the way your raise your kids. That’s quite simply cause I couldn’t give a tit what you do and how much it fucks them up they’re not mine. Only thing I would worry about is in case your family turns out like mine. We had a tit stepmum who always let people shower her with praise for “taking us on” which she would coyly accept whilst fluttering her lashes making Princess Di eyes saying “oh I love them like my own”. Fast forward years later when we all re-connected with our real mum and found out what REALLY happened with our dad that was when we decided that it was him and her in the wrong and apart from one of us are now all estranged from him despite him trying to contact us. You see as adults you start looking at things through different eyes. Yes my mum was an alcoholic yes she did some stupid things but once it got stripped back and we found out the real reason for this behaviour then we understood and started to rebuild our relationship which today is fantastic!! I’ll tell you Rach it will happen I know lots of families where it does it’s inevitable and it’s coming

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Sorry didn’t see this, just more or less said the exact same

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.