PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely feel sorry for Tallulah! Rachaaeeleeee mocks her continuously for being ‘different’. I’d rather my daughter grows up to be kind hearted, happy and committed to her animals than a miserable, fowl-mouthed, disrespectful girl like Betsy. I couldn’t believe those text messages, so demanding! And Rachaaeeleeee thinks it’s one big joke (swearing and all). I’d love to hear the arguments between her and Josh about Betsy! Betsy wins hands down every single time - Rachaaeeleeee literally kisses the ground she walks on and everyone in their household knows it!

On a separate note... I’m still in shock that they shaved off Willy’s hair!!!!

...and I’ve just watched today’s stories!!! I actually want to cry for Talullah!! Also Betsy swearing makes me cringe - not cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Those stories are horrific to watch. Poor Talullah having to deal with all that emotional fuckery.

Does she not realise how damaging her parenting is? It is nice to see Talullah hasn't inherited the self absorbed, spoilt brat attitude her elder and younger sister have.

To be fair to Edie, she most likely is also suffering emotional damage, as she was the female Wilby until he was born. My guess is she feels pushed out by not being the baby anymore, and having to fight for some kind of affection from her mum, now that she spends her days fully focused on the Messiah and her phone.

That is most likely why she acts up and speaks the way she does. Only way she will get any form of attention from her mother.

I do feel sorry for all of the kids bar Betsy and the Messiah. They are clearly her two favourite children. Vile woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Betsy is not beautiful inside and out. Her behaviour is quite vile and horrific. I get that they are both teenage girls but they seriously lack any good role model or direction on how to behave. They are never reprimanded properly and you can see how Edie will become even more like the two older girls. Betsyknowitallveganplanetsaviour is not a girl I would ever want my daughter looking up to.
She wasn’t being nice and beautiful last night pushing her sister

Reactions: 7
My kids ask me who my favourite is, I tell them none of them they're all annoying, they laugh, I laugh, everything is forgotten about. None of them have ever asked me because they actually think I favour one over the other, I'd be mortified if they did.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I do feel sorry for all of the kids bar Betsy and the Messiah. They are clearly her two favourite children. Vile woman.
Being the favourite brings its own problems. Look at Betsy’s attitude. The others will also come to resent her and Wilby. None of those kids are escaping unscathed. I feel sorry for all 6.

Reactions: 15
She’s a fucktard! Sorry if that’s not allowed 🙈
What she’s doing to them children is unbelievable. Betsy is everything R wasn’t at that age... it’s like R is living herself again through Betsy making her out to be so lovely and nice when really she’s a bratty teenager, R probably pays her to be all
Nice and kind for the camera!
I feel so sorry for T..

Reactions: 7
I genuinely feel sorry for Tallulah! Rachaaeeleeee mocks her continuously for being ‘different’. I’d rather my daughter grows up to be kind hearted, happy and committed to her animals than a miserable, fowl-mouthed, disrespectful girl like Betsy. I couldn’t believe those text messages, so demanding! And Rachaaeeleeee thinks it’s one big joke (swearing and all). I’d love to hear the arguments between her and Josh about Betsy! Betsy wins hands down every single time - Rachaaeeleeee literally kisses the ground she walks on and everyone in their household knows it!

On a separate note... I’m still in shock that they shaved off Willy’s hair!!!!

...and I’ve just watched today’s stories!!! I actually want to cry for Talullah!! Also Betsy swearing makes me cringe - not cool.
I think Lula is so sweet . Like the smile she gave her mum yesterday morning after seeing to the animals it was cute

Reactions: 10
Being the favourite brings its own problems. Look at Betsy’s attitude. The others will also come to resent her and Wilby. None of those kids are escaping unscathed. I feel sorry for all 6.
Absolutely, I agree with that. They will be resented unless her parenting changes and the attitude of Betsy gets sorted.
I did mean in terms of affection and attention from their mother. B and W don't have to fight for that from R.

It is like she pits them against each other and thrives off of it. It's sickening.

Reactions: 8
My kids ask me who my favourite is, I tell them none of them they're all annoying, they laugh, I laugh, everything is forgotten about. None of them have ever asked me because they actually think I favour one over the other, I'd be mortified if they did.
i do the same 😜 also sometimes tell them the dog is my favourite

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Probably using this.
I used an analysis app a few months ago to check some accounts and I did Rachs just out of curiosity. 22% of followers were bots. I’ll have to download it again and have a look 🤔
There’s a whole load of armchair psychology that explains her attitude towards the girls, most of it rooted in her own hang ups and inadequacies. She is a classic example of a toxic self absorbed mother sadly 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I'm getting the feeling there's going to be a "rebrand"
No more PTWM, but "The PatchWork Family" including Joyce and the kids more, hence the kids having their own SM accounts and the YouTube.
Think Family Fizz.
Total move away from the DA and "look at us, the cool family" vibe
Wouldn't be surprised if Joyce is controlling what ads she is taking etc, as he seems to be the one with slightly more brains.

I am sickened watching those stories. My sister was and still is the favourite and I still have a daily mental battle about it. It isn't cute, it's damaging. So horrible.
Same. There’s 3 of us, I’m the oldest and the favourite is the youngest. My mum never hid it, she told us it was natural for every parent to favour the “baby”, so we thought it was normal. The middle and youngest are closest in age and mum actually used to forbid the middle from spending time with me because it “wasn’t fair” on the youngest.

I’m under no illusions that it was part of an abusive situation now, and I feel for Tallulah and Isaac as there is blatant favouritism in that house. Look at Queen B and Prince W’s bedrooms compared to the rest of them... Seb is a year younger than B and has to share his room whereas Wilby had one for about a year before he even used it 😒

• Sad
No more PTWM, but "The PatchWork Family" including Joyce and the kids more, hence the kids having their own SM accounts and the YouTube.
Think Family Fizz.
Wouldn't be surprised if Joyce is controlling what ads she is taking etc, as he seems to be the one with slightly more brains.
You could well be right. She’s got all she can from the DA ‘scene’ (I don’t mean that to be offensive on my part, I hope I don’t offend anyone here - I mean it how she would view it!) and has to find another angle. Especially as she doesn’t work part time any more, she won’t go back to work, no chance of it. Not in the way she was. She’s making Instagram her one and only career.

Reactions: 13
Think Family Fizz.
They haven't really done much on YouTube, they only did a couple of videos didn't they? (Watch a new YouTube video pop up now!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They haven't really done much on YouTube, they only did a couple of videos didn't they? (Watch a new YouTube video pop up now!)
You gain money once you have x many followers and viewing hours so the odd video on there now and again will all add up and then they will put time into it as then she will make money off them. Basically it’s once you can get adverts put into them.

Reactions: 2
A 3rd one was filmed but never posted onto youtube aswell..I think she thought the youtube angle was easy but soon realised it's alot harder and a tougher world to break into. I thinks it's too much hard work for her..she likes lazy easy money... hence the flash ad where she gets the kids to do it for her. And the youtube channel was only meant to be for the kids only according to R

Reactions: 8
Think Family Fizz.
I could see that happening.
Having a blended family is hard work (I swear my step son has aged me more than the other 2 kids combined) but we are just family, I don't label and either does their dad. 🤷‍♀️
To me, it's just drawing more attention to the fact the older boys weren't birthed by R, and it's not like they need any other excuse to feel alienated, she gives them plenty already.

Reactions: 5
Think Family Fizz.
😂😂😂 I just looked them up expecting to see kids like Willow & Jaden Smith. I think my perception of cool needs to chill

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.