PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found that post and I have read this in the past but it's even more disgusting at this current time, I thought she worked with victims/survivors not the actual perps. It's also like a essay. I think it's a lie, why would she be offered so much to advertise gambling in the first place🤔

The comments to that post too, of course Rach has suffered🙄 and the mention of her needing a holiday spurred the huns into getting her a freebie holiday.
What absolute drivel she spouts! Yep I bet the refusal of a gambling ad was just another of her string of lies. Just a devious way of getting her sheep to beg for a holiday for her. Similar to the house being sold so they all rush around raising a deposit for their chavvy Queen.
Wow she really is one unscrupulous witch.

I couldn’t care less what she spends her money on. (Her money, not the stolen money) The endless ugly crap makes me laugh. She’s too stupid to realise it might be a good idea to save for the future. I honestly believe she won’t have paid any of their credit cards, loans etc off because it’s more important to her to buy neon signs (I mean wtf!!), £200 aftershave, etc. Everything has to be expensive with her.
Its just all about spending, when the money starts to dwindle, I think she will still have a stack of debt, still renting and just a house full of pointless shite. What an idiot she is.

Reactions: 15
I found that post and I have read this in the past but it's even more disgusting at this current time, I thought she worked with victims/survivors not the actual perps. It's also like a essay. I think it's a lie, why would she be offered so much to advertise gambling in the first place🤔

The comments to that post too, of course Rach has suffered🙄 and the mention of her needing a holiday spurred the huns into getting her a freebie holiday.
In her own words ‘vile’
so glad u have u have to this .
What a witch!

Reactions: 4
Why does she always sound like she's about to die how can you be that out of breath all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 11

There is no way she was ever offered that..
1. It wouldnt appeal to the followers she had so the company wouldnt approach her
2. She didnt have as many followers back then as she does now so theres no way she would have been offered 40k and a stay at a big hotel
3. If she was offered that, shes too greedy to say no anyway
Shes full of tit

Why does she always sound like she's about to die how can you be that out of breath all the time
She probably smokes 40 a day 🤣 that's why her teeth are so yellow

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Trying to be Stacey Solomon this morning I see 🐤
I dont understand why she didnt let him use his hands... that's the whole point of baby led weaning 🤔 he would have loved getting his hands into all that mess and different textures
And josh has another day off for birding I see 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In the last 12 months I can think of Nivea, Proctor &Gamble (Fairy/Flash), Aldi, Ryvita, Rescue Remedy, Mars (Opal Fruits), Elastoplast, Tesco (Easter Eggs), Go Henry, Iconic, Nutella.....that’s just off the top of my head. In my opinion they’re all big brands and she is raking it in 🤷‍♀️
Eeeew. That makes her even more grabby as she has obviously done decently paid campaigns, yet is taking on these smaller ads to squeeze out every last penny out of her followers that she can. Gross

Reactions: 6
Eeeew. That makes her even more grabby as she has obviously done decently paid campaigns, yet is taking on these smaller ads to squeeze out every last penny out of her followers that she can. Gross
That doesn’t include everything she’s been gifted either. Most of which goes in stories so disappears after 24hrs!

Reactions: 4
And how many has she mentioned since. God, she doesnt even shop at aldi or tesco.. she went sainsburys last week 🤣🤣

It’s sad because I love Aldi!! But I will still keep on shopping there.
Who remembers when she ranted on about getting paid for an ad about something to do with gambling? She turned a lot of money down she said and it could of paid them a holiday and it went against her ethos 😂 she will literally sell her soul.. have u seen her eat a ryvita since? Or clean with zoflora?(remember that)

as just nosing back through the first thread as I didnt join until the tattle rant. Interesting that she used to charge £500 to do a talk!! Even charging charities ffs. Firstly, who charges a charity, and secondly, she has no shame. She has no expertise or qualifications to give her the right to charge even a pound for a tal

i had a nosey the other night when I couldn’t sleep (insomnia is tit!)
and it was Wierd that I went to her very first thread, and there was people saying how great work she Did but then went on to say how much drivel she spouted.. I came here from the tattle rant and haven’t left since.. but it’s quite interesting that she’s probably blocked so many people before they can unfollow her so it looks like she has this massive following, if that’s the case?
I’m not surprised at all that she was offered a gambling company advert for that kind of money. Celebs/influencers (almost unanimously) won’t touch them with a barge pole because there has been so much education about the industry and how unethically it operates and preys on vulnerable people, encouraging addiction. They will pay big to have some relatable advertising, but of course they can’t get people to bite because their reputation is so poor. It is of course a little better regulated now (daily limits etc.), but nonetheless the industry as a whole is perceived very negatively (rightly so) and even Rach’s dumbass followers would have torn her to shreds.

She is only waxing lyrical about turning it down because in reality she’s pissed that she knows she had to turn it down because she would have lost so many followers. It’s like being offered a bottomless Prosecco event on the day you’ve given birth. Most people would be like ‘Ah well that’s lush but obviously I can’t accept that today as I only gave birth 2 hours ago’. Not our Rach, she’s all like ‘I was offered this bottomless Prosecco lunch, but I know how harmful alcohol is and how it contributes to DV. Alcohol ruins lives and so I will not be accepting it today because I am so virtuous.’ No love...it’s because you would have been vilified for accepting it!! Patronising wanker.

Someone else mentioned that her followers aren’t the target market for that kind of thing. I respectfully disagree. The majority of the callers to the National Gambling HelpLine are male, so in fact gambling companies are desperate to get more women into it! It’s a bit like when the alcohol companies realised (in about 1960) that 90% of their customers were men. What did they do? Started to make alcohol more female friendly...it’s why they invented alcopops- it’s why swanky bars opened up not old crusty pubs that didn’t appeal to women. They developed girly flavours for wines (Lambrini anyone? Babysham?) they were actively trying to ‘break’ the female market, and boy did it work eh? Women now account for an absolutely massive share of that market- the ‘pink and pretty’ alcohol marketing is still going strong.

The gambling companies are desperate to replicate this. They will offer ridiculous sums to an influence/celeb who will market their product as something fun and harmless that you can dip in and out of, just a bit of fun! And tbf the demographic of mums, often lonely, bored and vulnerable, is one they could make a lot from.

Sorry if I’ve gone on a lot, it just interests me I guess. Basically if Rach could have gotten away with doing a gambling ad you can bet your bleeping life she would, but even she has a modicum of sense and could see she’s be hammered for it. And her followers are just the kind of audience these companies are creaming their pants to access!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m not surprised at all that she was offered a gambling company advert for that kind of money. Celebs/influencers (almost unanimously) won’t touch them with a barge pole because there has been so much education about the industry and how unethically it operates and preys on vulnerable people, encouraging addiction. They will pay big to have some relatable advertising, but of course they can’t get people to bite because their reputation is so poor. It is of course a little better regulated now (daily limits etc.), but nonetheless the industry as a whole is perceived very negatively (rightly so) and even Rach’s dumbass followers would have torn her to shreds.

She is only waxing lyrical about turning it down because in reality she’s pissed that she knows she had to turn it down because she would have lost so many followers. It’s like being offered a bottomless Prosecco event on the day you’ve given birth. Most people would be like ‘Ah well that’s lush but obviously I can’t accept that today as I only gave birth 2 hours ago’. Not our Rach, she’s all like ‘I was offered this bottomless Prosecco lunch, but I know how harmful alcohol is and how it contributes to DV. Alcohol ruins lives and so I will not be accepting it today because I am so virtuous.’ No love...it’s because you would have been vilified for accepting it!! Patronising wanker.

Someone else mentioned that her followers aren’t the target market for that kind of thing. I respectfully disagree. The majority of the callers to the National Gambling HelpLine are male, so in fact gambling companies are desperate to get more women into it! It’s a bit like when the alcohol companies realised (in about 1960) that 90% of their customers were men. What did they do? Started to make alcohol more female friendly...it’s why they invented alcopops- it’s why swanky bars opened up not old crusty pubs that didn’t appeal to women. They developed girly flavours for wines (Lambrini anyone? Babysham?) they were actively trying to ‘break’ the female market, and boy did it work eh? Women now account for an absolutely massive share of that market- the ‘pink and pretty’ alcohol marketing is still going strong.

The gambling companies are desperate to replicate this. They will offer ridiculous sums to an influence/celeb who will market their product as something fun and harmless that you can dip in and out of, just a bit of fun! And tbf the demographic of mums, often lonely, bored and vulnerable, is one they could make a lot from.

Sorry if I’ve gone on a lot, it just interests me I guess. Basically if Rach could have gotten away with doing a gambling ad you can bet your bleeping life she would, but even she has a modicum of sense and could see she’s be hammered for it. And her followers are just the kind of audience these companies are creaming their pants to access!
That's really interesting to know, I was watching law and order last night and every ad break was 3 gambling adverts, I had to turn it off in the end as it's so in your face. A lot of gambling adverts are aimed at women, same as the alcohol ads. There's the current gin craze too, all the different flavours. I keep wondering why smoking is classed so bad but alcohol/gambling can be advertised during the day.
I wonder if she was offered a free holiday, although it's interesting Thomas Cook turned her down for swearing. It may have paid off for her in some way to bleat on so much about turning down that lucrative deal.

Reactions: 5
I watched her latest story about tidying the hallway, and all I could think is that in a month or so Wilby is going to be pulling all those lamps off those low tables, and that oil burner - he'll be tipping that all over the place if she puts it on a low side table!!

Reactions: 14
Not our Rach, she’s all like ‘I was offered this bottomless Prosecco lunch, but I know how harmful alcohol is and how it contributes to DV. Alcohol ruins lives and so I will not be accepting it today because I am so virtuous.’
Absolutely this! Nail on the head with the rest of the post too. I think her demographic are probably ripe to be influenced by bingo sites and the like for a bit of 'fun' (young, impressionable females, maybe mums looking for something to do whilst at home of an evening etc)

Reactions: 10
That's really interesting to know, I was watching law and order last night and every ad break was 3 gambling adverts, I had to turn it off in the end as it's so in your face. A lot of gambling adverts are aimed at women, same as the alcohol ads. There's the current gin craze too, all the different flavours. I keep wondering why smoking is classed so bad but alcohol/gambling can be advertised during the day.
I wonder if she was offered a free holiday, although it's interesting Thomas Cook turned her down for swearing. It may have paid off for her in some way to bleat on so much about turning down that lucrative deal.
If it interests you have a listen of this Ted Talk (from 10.30min onwards) . It’s an absolutely fascinating insight into the marketing of alcohol and really opened my eyes. (not affiliated to me at all lol...no money making here!). Advertising people are such clever bastards!

edit** sorry a bit off topic...please delete if not allowed?**

Right ok Rachaele. That’s nice Josh and sister were raised on natural medicine and weren’t allowed antibiotics. Please don’t pedal this essential oil idea to your thousands of followers most of whom are parents. Antibiotics are an incredible invention and although overused they are so so so important. No amount of lavender will get rid of horrific, vomit inducing cystitis for example.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.