PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or her teeth actually starting to improve?
Think u might be right, either that or her lips look so weird they distract from them a bit! 😂 I wasn't as repulsed by them in the 5 min fun ad (that I flicked my way through!)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Iv just spoken to my friend who is an influencer..she said it's really hard to get paid by companies..most of the time you just get gifted the item rather than paid. And she said the ones with the discount code, the influencer only gets a percentage of the sales they generate from that particular code.
So I doubt she would get very much.
She might get a fair bit from the bigger brands though like fairy and flash..but more than likely the dyson ad was just for the free hoover

Reactions: 4
My littlest schoolie showed that to me and I sat with my head in my hands, whispering WTF. This was after an almighty row on how we were subtracting not adding and I’m ringing your bloody teacher! 🤦‍♀️
They are now teaching subtraction by adding numbers on and making a constant difference (or something along those lines) until you add enough on that you get to a round number, then you do the subtraction 🤯🤯 why not just subtract normally??? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That little #ad was set up nicely ... she tagged the lady in loads of her posts when willy started weaning.
Was blatantly on the beg for another #ad and voila..!

Reactions: 7
I also don’t understand why they’ve been sent the work books where they are as basic as you tracing over one letter in a three letter word when E is already writing full sentences and reading well for her age. 🧐
I wish they were given to a family where learning is looked upon as a positive thing or to a family who are really trying their damn best to educate their children with all the love in the world behind it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I also don’t understand why they’ve been sent the work books where they are as basic as you tracing over one letter in a three letter word when E is already writing full sentences and reading well for her age. 🧐
I wish they were given to a family where learning is looked upon as a positive thing or to a family who are really trying their damn best to educate their children with all the love in the world behind it.
Yep, those books and that campaign would be suited to a family with a 3 or 4 year old child, not one who is about to start Key Stage 2. She has clearly just agreed to it for the fee involved even though it’s not a good fit. Selfish beyond words.

Reactions: 12
When you look at charges you have to take inconsideration the brand. Rach advertises the smallest unknown brands I have ever seen. Her prices will reflect that. I’ll bet she gets from £3-600 at most.
In the last 12 months I can think of Nivea, Proctor &Gamble (Fairy/Flash), Aldi, Ryvita, Rescue Remedy, Mars (Opal Fruits), Elastoplast, Tesco (Easter Eggs), Go Henry, Iconic, Nutella.....that’s just off the top of my head. In my opinion they’re all big brands and she is raking it in 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
In the last 12 months I can think of Nivea, Proctor &Gamble (Fairy/Flash), Aldi, Ryvita, Rescue Remedy, Mars (Opal Fruits), Elastoplast, Tesco (Easter Eggs), Go Henry, Iconic, Nutella.....that’s just off the top of my head. In my opinion they’re all big brands and she is raking it in 🤷‍♀️
Shes got to be..to be able to afford all the tit shes bought (3k+ spent in just over a month) not to mention her essential Bill's... her household alone must cost nearly 2k a month just to run (rent,council tax, 2x cars,gas/electric,water,internet,tv licence etc) plus having 6 kids is expensive within itself..plus a food shop for 8 people..and 2 dogs. All that isnt cheap.

Reactions: 10
I was just nosing back through the first thread as I didnt join until the tattle rant. Interesting that she used to charge £500 to do a talk!! Even charging charities ffs. Firstly, who charges a charity, and secondly, she has no shame. She has no expertise or qualifications to give her the right to charge even a pound for a talk. Absolute disgrace.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Hey I’m new here! Used to really like PTWM. But the constant ads are just 🙄 I remember when she used to be really picky with what she would advertise but it honestly feels like anything and everything now. Really can’t bear her hair either

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her lips have taken on a life of their own. They’re not even synchronized to move with the voice coming out of her mouth, I can only describe it as being like she’s been dubbed over by a thicker, haggard version of herself. Lockdown has aged her massively, maybe that’s why she’s always filming others instead of herself?? Karma’s a witch, let that be a warning for any thieving snake, cheat people by stealing their money and Mother Nature will duck you up so bad you’ll turn into a granny in 3 months 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hey I’m new here! Used to really like PTWM. But the constant ads are just 🙄 I remember when she used to be really picky with what she would advertise but it honestly feels like anything and everything now. Really can’t bear her hair either
Big welcome! She sent most of us here at some point. But we're the loveliest trolls 😘

Reactions: 9
It’s sad because I love Aldi!! But I will still keep on shopping there.
Who remembers when she ranted on about getting paid for an ad about something to do with gambling? She turned a lot of money down she said and it could of paid them a holiday and it went against her ethos 😂 she will literally sell her soul.. have u seen her eat a ryvita since? Or clean with zoflora?(remember that)

as just nosing back through the first thread as I didnt join until the tattle rant. Interesting that she used to charge £500 to do a talk!! Even charging charities ffs. Firstly, who charges a charity, and secondly, she has no shame. She has no expertise or qualifications to give her the right to charge even a pound for a tal

i had a nosey the other night when I couldn’t sleep (insomnia is tit!)
and it was Wierd that I went to her very first thread, and there was people saying how great work she Did but then went on to say how much drivel she spouted.. I came here from the tattle rant and haven’t left since.. but it’s quite interesting that she’s probably blocked so many people before they can unfollow her so it looks like she has this massive following, if that’s the case?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
It’s sad because I love Aldi!! But I will still keep on shopping there.
Who remembers when she ranted on about getting paid for an ad about something to do with gambling? She turned a lot of money down she said and it could of paid them a holiday and it went against her ethos 😂 she will literally sell her soul.. have u seen her eat a ryvita since? Or clean with zoflora?(remember that)
I found that post and I have read this in the past but it's even more disgusting at this current time, I thought she worked with victims/survivors not the actual perps. It's also like a essay. I think it's a lie, why would she be offered so much to advertise gambling in the first place🤔

The comments to that post too, of course Rach has suffered🙄 and the mention of her needing a holiday spurred the huns into getting her a freebie holiday.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.