PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really On one today dicking about.i could say more but I’m off for a bath.. but what I will say is I’m sure that Wilby when he’s hit puberty and is sexually active himself will absolutely love and respect his mum for videos of him sucking on his mums tits plastered all over the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let’s hope all these things she has purchased hold their value, because she will need them too for when she is made bankrupt to sell on. I used to have a friend and we were really close, she had beautiful homes with the most expensive furniture etc, 15 years into our friendship she purchased thousands of brand new furniture again, 6 months down the line she told me she was declaring herself bankrupt, I asked her why she had got all the new stuff and she admitted she wanted it all ready to put in her new rented house. I can’t cope with that level of conning, it really spoilt our friendship and we no longer have a friendship, it just made me question her as a person.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Is she seriously saying there that she can't understand the work Edie is being sent from school?! Year 2 work? For 6 and 7 year olds?! Yes, they do things differently than when we were at school but she's not doing quantum bastard physics!

The bits she showed of the reading and writing book in that ad are clearly way too easy for Edie. Edie is writing full, comprehensive sentences! I appreciate that's more than her mother does most of the time but even so...I'm thinking the maths book in the ad might benefit Rachaeaeaele though.

As for that sign...it's never been more apparent that money really can't buy you class. Hope the builder can cope with that job when he comes round to hang it up. Putting 2 screws in the wall is a test for anyone.

Ridiculous twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wheres the saviour of da today after what's been printed in the s*n news? Oh that's right she doesn't bleeping care.

Reactions: 6
She’s really On one today dicking about.i could say more but I’m off for a bath.. but what I will say is I’m sure that Wilby when he’s hit puberty and is sexually active himself will absolutely love and respect his mum for videos of him sucking on his mums tits plastered all over the internet.
And I know people will disagree with what I’ve just said, but I’m saying it from that little boys point of view, he will be ripped for it at school - kids are cruel! And no doubt there will be mums that follow her that have kids the same age as Edie and go to the same school/ know her .. no doubt they will probably show their kids Edies tantrums!
She has zero empathy for anyone, not even her kids.. it’s all me me me.. money money money..

Reactions: 8
Well E’s statements aren’t wrong about her mother. A better statement would have been ‘my mum is really lazy and only cares about it us when it comes to content for the gram’.

Oh and now she’s roped in the other mum (B) to help whilst she just stands and films 🤦🏼‍♀️.
i really don’t think Betsy helping with the school work is a bad thing. I’m totally lost with my youngest daughters schooling. Everything has changed so much since I was at school. Even down to simple things like adding and subtracting. There is now a whole other method of working the answer out.

My 2 elder daughters have done more of her school work with her during lockdown than I have because they know the methods that are taught now and don’t confuse her like I was when trying to teach her the “old” way.

Reactions: 9
i really don’t think Betsy helping with the school work is a bad thing. I’m totally lost with my youngest daughters schooling. Everything has changed so much since I was at school. Even down to simple things like adding and subtracting. There is now a whole other method of working the answer out.

My 2 elder daughters have done more of her school work with her during lockdown than I have because they know the methods that are taught now and don’t confuse her like I was when trying to teach her the “old” way.
I think it’s quite a nice thing for an older sibling to do. What I don’t like to see is them being filmed by their mother, with the helpful older sibling being whined at to do it properly and told that she’s doing it wrong and not actually helping. If Rachel can’t do Year 6 maths, she should respect that Betsy is in a better position to help Tallulah, keep quiet and stop filming them for entertainment.

Reactions: 16

I agree that it’s nice for B to be helping her siblings. It’s the fact that R isn’t even trying to help T, she’s just palming her off on her older sister and then using it as content for views. It’s the laziness of R which I think is the bad thing.

Reactions: 12
And I know people will disagree with what I’ve just said, but I’m saying it from that little boys point of view, he will be ripped for it at school - kids are cruel! And no doubt there will be mums that follow her that have kids the same age as Edie and go to the same school/ know her .. no doubt they will probably show their kids Edies tantrums!
She has zero empathy for anyone, not even her kids.. it’s all me me me.. money money money..
I agree. Like I said previously..seb has already allegedly been bullied because of what R has posted in the past. I believe she also admitted that mums in the playground gossip about her (I know all mums do it,but R gives them things to gossip about). T already doesnt have any friends as it is bless her. And yes when wilbert gets to that age, he will google his mum and so will his friends

• Heart

Betsy looked like she didn’t want to be there frankly. It’s not her job to do it either. If they don’t understand they need to spend an hour or so teaching themselves the basics. Not throw it on an older kid just because she is there. I’ve seen similar to Betsy’s position as the de facto other Mum and it to heavy for someone her age.

Reactions: 16
I agree. Like I said previously..seb has already allegedly been bullied because of what R has posted in the past. I believe she also admitted that mums in the playground gossip about her (I know all mums do it,but R gives them things to gossip about). T already doesnt have any friends as it is bless her. And yes when wilbert gets to that age, he will google his mum and so will his friends
There’s no wonder she can’t leave the house alone, or that’s nights out are cut short because she ‘doesn’t like the taste of alcohol’ or ‘Wilby won’t take a bottle’ no mate probably because when people are out and they’ve had a few drinks they most probably love to give u what for (just wrote that totally chavtastic 🙈)

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I am with you on this, I was just 20 when I had my first one and it was so close to me leaving school I understood it ( I actually left school before taking my GCSE’s and went into full time employment, that was 35 years ago and was still allowed back then. I was 29 and 31 when I had my other two, and by the time they had to choose subjects and take exams it has all changed and much harder for me to help them, me eldest Passed all her exams, had a couple of babies, went to uni full time and is now a midwife And a mum too 3, my son only passed a couple of his exams and my youngest passed all hers, they are both in sales and have progressed very quickly in their jobs. I am not academic, never have been, just had a good work ethic and progressed until a few years ago when my health and mental health deteriorated.
so I am not in a position to preach, 35+ years ago you could walk into an establishment and gain employment, all you needed was a NI number. I do know I worked as hard as I could teach and help my children, my maths and spellings are terrible but ironically it’s the 2 subjects that all 3 of them excelled in. They have been raised with work ethic, I suppose what I am trying to say is, Rach kids are not going to have that, they are going to want everything free in life... I watch Fern McCann series a few weeks ago and she stated doing paid Instagram ads was sooooo difficult, I thought of for duck sake please, you have just purchased a brand new build large house and you are complaining about what paid for it. Now that is white bleeping privilege...

sorry for the long rant

Betsy looked like she didn’t want to be there frankly. It’s not her job to do it either. If they don’t understand they need to spend an hour or so teaching themselves the basics. Not throw it on an older kid just because she is there. I’ve seen similar to Betsy’s position as the de facto other Mum and it to heavy for someone her age.
Your right it’s not Betsy Job, she should not be responsible for any of her siblings, and this is why she is overly mature in the way she dresses, being used as a mother figure, then her teen thinking is, she can behave as she wants too

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t think Betsy is any different from any other girl her age. She is pretty standard in the way she dresses and acts. Some parents would say no to it (me, I’m a uptight Mum,) lots would just let her get on with it 🤷‍♀️. I just can’t bear it when people expect older kids to suck it up with child rearing because they have many kids. It’s not fair and if you can’t manage, stop breeding. It’s not their job. They have their own lives to lead

Reactions: 13
Also, I was a single parent from pregnancy with first until she was 9, I was then actively married until she was 16, younger ones 6 & 4, they are all, 30, 21,18 now, so I have raised 3 amazing humans more or less on my own.
My youngest, who is female, is very very attractive, she builds a 16k ig followers just from normal pics, she was/has been inundated with offers of ads, she did 1, for rave clothes, she just got the clothes free, she also did a photo shot for a small business in London, for baseball hats. She choose what she liked, didn’t sell herself out, she has now closed that account down as she is in a relationship. Point being made, she is not prepared to sell her soul for the gram

Reactions: 13
I am with you on this, I was just 20 when I had my first one and it was so close to me leaving school I understood it ( I actually left school before taking my GCSE’s and went into full time employment, that was 35 years ago and was still allowed back then. I was 29 and 31 when I had my other two, and by the time they had to choose subjects and take exams it has all changed and much harder for me to help them, me eldest Passed all her exams, had a couple of babies, went to uni full time and is now a midwife And a mum too 3, my son only passed a couple of his exams and my youngest passed all hers, they are both in sales and have progressed very quickly in their jobs. I am not academic, never have been, just had a good work ethic and progressed until a few years ago when my health and mental health deteriorated.
so I am not in a position to preach, 35+ years ago you could walk into an establishment and gain employment, all you needed was a NI number. I do know I worked as hard as I could teach and help my children, my maths and spellings are terrible but ironically it’s the 2 subjects that all 3 of them excelled in. They have been raised with work ethic, I suppose what I am trying to say is, Rach kids are not going to have that, they are going to want everything free in life... I watch Fern McCann series a few weeks ago and she stated doing paid Instagram ads was sooooo difficult, I thought of for duck sake please, you have just purchased a brand new build large house and you are complaining about what paid for it. Now that is white bleeping privilege...

sorry for the long rant

Your right it’s not Betsy Job, she should not be responsible for any of her siblings, and this is why she is overly mature in the way she dresses, being used as a mother figure, then her teen thinking is, she can behave as she wants too
almost exactly the same here. I didn’t struggle this much with my elder 2, but the little ones work is like double Dutch to me. They are now teaching subtraction by adding numbers on and making a constant difference (or something along those lines) until you add enough on that you get to a round number, then you do the subtraction 🤯🤯 why not just subtract normally??? 😂😂

I was stressed, my daughter was stressed, till her sister took over and explained it. She understood it because they also covered it (along with normal subtraction). This was back at the begging of lockdown and my eldest has done almost all of the home schooling since (she is in the same year as Betsy so has no school work of her own to do)

There is a lot more to it than teach yourself the basics. The basics don’t cut it anymore it would seem

I also think teachers deserve massive massive pay rises

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.