PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some women have been so manipulated by her, they do not see the bullshit she constantly spouts. It's actually quite scary!!

Reactions: 10
I’m appalled at her story this morning with be kind Betsy and Lu. What kind of mother finds this funny , favoring one child over another. I have 6 children. I love them all equally. Yes I had those extra 2 years with my eldest before his brother came along but I’d never play them off against each other. All our relationships are equally special. Urgh she grinds my gears. And how about she gets off her lazy arse and walks the dogs and picks the tit up herself!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Her latest stories, just wow! The emotional damage she is causing not only to Tallulah but to Betsy. Golden child/Scapegoat or favouritism causes issues for all the children, even the favourite. They are burdened with the weight of expectation and resented by their siblings.

She is a truly vile parent.

Oh and allowing your kids to swear does not make you or them cool. It just makes them seem disrespectful and you lazy.

Eta: In terms of having a favourite; there’s nothing wrong with finding you get along better with one child over another but you should love every one of your children the same. I was on my own with my eldest for a few years, she’s mine and mine only, she’s also the most like me. We have masses in common, the same sense of humour and I understand her personality as it’s exactly like mine. She’s my best friend. But, and this is the important thing, I love the rest of them equally and because I know I get along better naturally with my eldest I make a concerted effort to find ways to bond with the younger ones, I spend time listening to them so I better understand what they need from me and find the best ways of communicating with them. I’ve found something with each of them we can bond over, something that is just ours. For me this is the minimum they can expect from the one person supposed to love them above all others.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I came to say the same... I have 2 children.. when my first was born he was my whole world for 7 years..when I got pregnant the second time I got really upset because I didnt think I would love my 2nd as much and really didnt want my 1st to feel loved any less.. but as soon as my 2md came along I loved them both equally instantly..iv never favoured one over the other..if my oldest asks who's my favourite I always say I love you both equally,I dont have a favourite.
For R to sit there and not only allow Betsy to speak like that, but to sit and laugh like shes their mate is so out of order. She needs to correct B and make T feel better and reassure her. You can see the spitefulness on Bs face aswell.
And the chest of drawers..did she gift them or sell them?... more than likely she sold them

Reactions: 11
Those stories yesterday are sickening. Wanting praise for doing what most mums do EVERYDAY! What’s the score with the boys mum? Does she see the boys. And did not realise they had an affair!! Amazing how many details she left out of that book? I have to admit I used to really like her and could never understand why people were so horrible about her. But her narcissism really shines through these days. There’s no smoke without fire

Reactions: 4
Those stories yesterday are sickening. Wanting praise for doing what most mums do EVERYDAY! What’s the score with the boys mum? Does she see the boys. And did not realise they had an affair!! Amazing how many details she left out of that book? I have to admit I used to really like her and could never understand why people were so horrible about her. But her narcissism really shines through these days. There’s no smoke without fire
It’s back in the earlier threads. We don’t talk about it anymore because it’s been done to death and no one really knows the truth. If you look on threads 4-8 it’s in there 👍

Reactions: 7
My Dad makes jokes about his favourite child but we're all adults and it can change weekly because who has made dinner for him the most that week 😂 But those stories were ridiculous. Rach, put your god damn phone down, nip the favouritism thing in the bud NOW and tell Queen B she's a spoilt entitled brat and tell all the kids there is a favourite, it's Winston. Then tell them all to shut the duck up!! The language that comes out of B's mouth is disgusting.

Yes, I know I swore but my son can't read 😂

• Haha
Wow I only disappeared for 1 day so missed some of the Jackanory stories...heartbroken
I see Joyce is still as hunky as ever
I see Dominic is still beautiful
Betsy is just so kind
Willy is so grown up now, full on proper food chunks and all
And where are the boys??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel so sorry for Tallulah in those stories this morning. How sad to think that your own mum genuinely has a favourite. She did nothing to reassure her at all, just a few half assed justifications. Vile

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I am sickened watching those stories. My sister was and still is the favourite and I still have a daily mental battle about it. It isn't cute, it's damaging. So horrible.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I am sickened watching those stories. My sister was and still is the favourite and I still have a daily mental battle about it. It isn't cute, it's damaging. So horrible.
It really is damaging. My brother was/is the favourite. My mum does everything for him. Kitted out his flat for him,bought everything new for his baby, babysits for him whenever he wants. I had to do everything myself (which I'm proud of tbh)
Tallulah will become very resentful of it if it Carrie's on. Its clear B and W are her favourites. If strangers can tell then I'm sure the kids will.
Their pecking order in Rs mind is
Rach
Wilby/betsy
Josh
Edie
Tallulah
Seb
Issac

• Sad
Rachel has no emotional maturity , she still see herself as a mate rather than a Mum to those girls so doesn’t really give a motherly tit about the feelings of Tallulah.

Reactions: 17
This morning's stories made me sick. Why would you laugh and snort when your 11 year old is plainly telling you you love her sister more than her?
What a disgrace of a mother you are Rachaeleeeee.

Reactions: 16
I feel so sorry for Tallulah in those stories this morning. How sad to think that your own mum genuinely has a favourite. She did nothing to reassure her at all, just a few half assed justifications. Vile
And she pretty much lied to Tallulah as well by saying she had never said that Tallulah should pick the dog poo up...but on the video of the girls taking the dog for a walk she says that betsy has taken the dogs the last 2 days so basically Tallulah should pick it up.

Its gaslighting behaviour

• Sad
Reactions: 15
“Everyone has been asking”

Firstly, I doubt it. But secondly, IF it is true and you have spent your Saturday night messaging a stranger about which of her kids picked up dog pooh you need to get a life

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who was it earlier this week that tried to argue with me when I said I thought R was a bad parent 😂 Well well well what do this morning stories show.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am appalled by Rachel’s stories this morning! Poor Tallulah! I did like her 12 months ago now she’s awful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.